Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

SHEADRAKELOVER3
SHEADRAKELOVER3 wrote:
2013-10-27 17:08:29 -0700

OMG I HOPE I GET A TOOTHBRUSH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT (:

The Names Jesse
The Names Jesse wrote:
2013-10-27 16:49:43 -0700

why would they give a tooth brush lol

absluvs1d12
absluvs1d12 wrote:
2013-10-27 16:42:25 -0700

i feel bad for u

InsertCleverUsername
InsertCleverUsername wrote:
2013-10-27 16:27:41 -0700

Worst I ever got was a rock! An actual rock. Good thing I wasn't a sheet-ghost that year.

sarasleeps
sarasleeps wrote:
2013-10-27 13:56:02 -0700

i do like tootsy rolls Frown

absluvs1d12
absluvs1d12 wrote:
2013-10-27 13:34:22 -0700

toothbrushes???

krystalkristina123
krystalkristina123 wrote:
2013-10-27 12:01:50 -0700

me too because it too hard to bite

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-10-27 02:12:31 -0700

So TRUE! ♥

MsSwaggattarus
MsSwaggattarus wrote:
2013-10-26 12:49:45 -0700

Candy Corn is the best!!!!!!

nickizzz
nickizzz wrote:
2013-10-26 02:25:23 -0700

i hate hard candy !

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-10-25 17:34:54 -0700

Since when was fun sized candy not good?

huskylove
huskylove wrote:
2013-10-25 16:51:33 -0700

i like candyyy!!

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-10-25 13:04:31 -0700

i love the fun sized candy o.o

ahoyquinn_2555554
ahoyquinn_2555554 wrote:
2013-10-24 15:06:46 -0700

apple is a candy :'c how could this beh now i know why the teacher gave my 7 marks out of 10 -.-

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-10-24 15:04:05 -0700

I like candy corn.......

alealove22
alealove22 wrote:
2013-10-24 12:21:32 -0700

all that candy is not bhadd for u its actully really good because u can tgo then if u dont eat no candy!!!

ApeO
ApeO wrote:
2013-10-24 06:30:56 -0700

BUT I LOVE CANDY CORN!!! Mad

hollybl2468
hollybl2468 wrote:
2013-10-23 23:16:44 -0700

Tootsie rolls are also under the Top 10 Halloween Candy article ...

Catdog500
Catdog500 wrote:
2013-10-23 20:13:46 -0700

How are recess peanut butter cups bad?

originalgirl
originalgirl wrote:
2013-10-23 19:23:01 -0700

I like all that stuff, except the toothbrushes....

What's Your Fave Candy?

• Bubble gum.
  • Chocolate bars.
  • Sour candies.
  • Jelly beans.

Micro_halloween candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_halloween-chocolate-bars-micro
Ah … some chocolate never goes out of style! From – these are the Halloween treats ...
Micro_jawbreaker-micro
Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find ou...
Micro_halloweensafetyadvice-micro
From checking your candy to wearing safe Halloween costumes, find out how you can stay safe on th...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: