Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

SHEADRAKELOVER3
SHEADRAKELOVER3 wrote:
2013-10-27 17:08:29 -0700

OMG I HOPE I GET A TOOTHBRUSH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT (:

The Names Jesse
The Names Jesse wrote:
2013-10-27 16:49:43 -0700

why would they give a tooth brush lol

absluvs1d12
absluvs1d12 wrote:
2013-10-27 16:42:25 -0700

i feel bad for u

InsertCleverUsername
InsertCleverUsername wrote:
2013-10-27 16:27:41 -0700

Worst I ever got was a rock! An actual rock. Good thing I wasn't a sheet-ghost that year.

sarasleeps
sarasleeps wrote:
2013-10-27 13:56:02 -0700

i do like tootsy rolls Frown

absluvs1d12
absluvs1d12 wrote:
2013-10-27 13:34:22 -0700

toothbrushes???

krystalkristina123
krystalkristina123 wrote:
2013-10-27 12:01:50 -0700

me too because it too hard to bite

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-10-27 02:12:31 -0700

So TRUE! ♥

MsSwaggattarus
MsSwaggattarus wrote:
2013-10-26 12:49:45 -0700

Candy Corn is the best!!!!!!

nickizzz
nickizzz wrote:
2013-10-26 02:25:23 -0700

i hate hard candy !

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-10-25 17:34:54 -0700

Since when was fun sized candy not good?

huskylove
huskylove wrote:
2013-10-25 16:51:33 -0700

i like candyyy!!

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-10-25 13:04:31 -0700

i love the fun sized candy o.o

ahoyquinn_2555554
ahoyquinn_2555554 wrote:
2013-10-24 15:06:46 -0700

apple is a candy :'c how could this beh now i know why the teacher gave my 7 marks out of 10 -.-

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-10-24 15:04:05 -0700

I like candy corn.......

alealove22
alealove22 wrote:
2013-10-24 12:21:32 -0700

all that candy is not bhadd for u its actully really good because u can tgo then if u dont eat no candy!!!

ApeO
ApeO wrote:
2013-10-24 06:30:56 -0700

BUT I LOVE CANDY CORN!!! Mad

hollybl2468
hollybl2468 wrote:
2013-10-23 23:16:44 -0700

Tootsie rolls are also under the Top 10 Halloween Candy article ...

Catdog500
Catdog500 wrote:
2013-10-23 20:13:46 -0700

How are recess peanut butter cups bad?

originalgirl
originalgirl wrote:
2013-10-23 19:23:01 -0700

I like all that stuff, except the toothbrushes....

What's Your Fave Candy?

• Bubble gum.
  • Chocolate bars.
  • Sour candies.
  • Jelly beans.

Micro_halloween candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_halloween-chocolate-bars-micro
Ah … some chocolate never goes out of style! From – these are the Halloween treats ...
Micro_jawbreaker-micro
Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find ou...
Micro_halloweensafetyadvice-micro
From checking your candy to wearing safe Halloween costumes, find out how you can stay safe on th...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)