Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx
xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx wrote:
2013-10-23 18:37:58 -0700

i like all tht stuff...

report
vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-23 18:34:51 -0700

i wants cookies!! how is that the worst treat ever?

report
vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-23 15:20:50 -0700

super-t so i'm gay for liking my kind of candy i like?
shut be nice every body likes diffrent things

report
Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-10-23 15:06:18 -0700

@ super-T-56: So we're gay for liking candy? PFFT.

report
vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-23 15:02:53 -0700

wow people think that FULL-SIZED CANDY is not
good? and toostie rolls they are the best! and i
would like some raisins

report
directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-21 18:33:42 -0700

im gonna watch PLL

report
directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-21 18:13:13 -0700

candy corn is the best candy ever

report
katgirl4
katgirl4 wrote:
2013-10-21 17:50:52 -0700

Love this! So right about the tooth brushes.

report
brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-10-21 17:07:09 -0700

hosw number one bad ;D?

report
rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-10-21 17:00:08 -0700

ngh

report
lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-10-21 15:15:48 -0700

k

report
lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-10-21 15:15:47 -0700

k

report
invent2013
invent2013 wrote:
2013-10-21 07:17:37 -0700

fruits are good but they ain't candy

report
PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-10-20 19:20:00 -0700

but.. i love most of these candies .-.

report
QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2013-10-20 18:48:47 -0700

Oh and some of us have braces

report
QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2013-10-20 18:46:38 -0700

it did not change my mind (only the Tootsie Rolls

report
Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-10-18 13:00:17 -0700

I lov candy corn! Who cares if they don't taste like corn!? Would you rather have corn for Halloween? -_-

report
InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-10-18 13:00:00 -0700

But ew, raisins o-o

report
InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-10-18 12:59:43 -0700

I like hard candy >.

report
chattypink92
chattypink92 wrote:
2013-10-13 12:17:11 -0700

but i like the candy corn and tootsie rolls!!

report
back to story
F1122666708015

What's Your Fave Candy?

  • Bubble gum.
  • Chocolate bars.
  • Sour candies.
  • Jelly beans.

related stories

Micro_halloween candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_halloween-chocolate-bars-micro
Ah … some chocolate never goes out of style! From – these are the Halloween treats ...
Micro_jawbreaker-micro
Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find ou...
Micro_halloweensafetyadvice-micro
From checking your candy to wearing safe Halloween costumes, find out how you can stay safe on th...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes