Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx
xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx wrote:
2013-10-23 18:37:58 -0700

i like all tht stuff...

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-23 18:34:51 -0700

i wants cookies!! how is that the worst treat ever?

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-23 15:20:50 -0700

super-t so i'm gay for liking my kind of candy i like?
shut be nice every body likes diffrent things

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-10-23 15:06:18 -0700

@ super-T-56: So we're gay for liking candy? PFFT.

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-23 15:02:53 -0700

wow people think that FULL-SIZED CANDY is not
good? and toostie rolls they are the best! and i
would like some raisins

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-21 18:33:42 -0700

im gonna watch PLL

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-21 18:13:13 -0700

candy corn is the best candy ever

katgirl4
katgirl4 wrote:
2013-10-21 17:50:52 -0700

Love this! So right about the tooth brushes.

brunostar

lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-10-21 15:15:47 -0700

k

invent2013
invent2013 wrote:
2013-10-21 07:17:37 -0700

fruits are good but they ain't candy

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-10-20 19:20:00 -0700

but.. i love most of these candies .-.

QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2013-10-20 18:48:47 -0700

Oh and some of us have braces

QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2013-10-20 18:46:38 -0700

it did not change my mind (only the Tootsie Rolls

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-10-18 13:00:17 -0700

I lov candy corn! Who cares if they don't taste like corn!? Would you rather have corn for Halloween? -_-

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-10-18 13:00:00 -0700

But ew, raisins o-o

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-10-18 12:59:43 -0700

I like hard candy >.

chattypink92
chattypink92 wrote:
2013-10-13 12:17:11 -0700

but i like the candy corn and tootsie rolls!!

What's Your Fave Candy?

• Bubble gum.
  • Chocolate bars.
  • Sour candies.
  • Jelly beans.

Micro_halloween candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_halloween-chocolate-bars-micro
Ah … some chocolate never goes out of style! From – these are the Halloween treats ...
Micro_jawbreaker-micro
Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find ou...
Micro_halloweensafetyadvice-micro
From checking your candy to wearing safe Halloween costumes, find out how you can stay safe on th...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....