Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

stephiniebaybee
stephiniebaybee wrote:
2012-10-31 14:37:27 -0700

An apple???

beautifulme40
beautifulme40 wrote:
2012-10-31 12:35:55 -0700

I love most of that candy!!!

-MissKnowitAll-_2289100
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100 wrote:
2012-10-29 20:53:45 -0700

1.GOD made everything. I think...
2. XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat wrote:
2012-10-29 20:52:33 -0700

Yeah, because obviously Jesus made everything. Not science. XD

-MissKnowitAll-_2289100
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100 wrote:
2012-10-29 20:51:47 -0700

Jesus made it XD
sorry, An Athiest joke

Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat wrote:
2012-10-29 20:46:40 -0700

WHO MADE THIS LIST?! I love like all the candy on here!

prettystacia
prettystacia wrote:
2012-10-29 18:10:03 -0700

mann that candy is nasty .....

Latina_Cheer
Latina_Cheer wrote:
2012-10-29 16:59:18 -0700

lol tht rude

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-10-29 16:35:24 -0700

has anyone got any of dis b4 ...lik realli?

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-10-29 16:32:24 -0700

@Danni Lmaoo , Good Ideaaa ...

DanniCanCareLess;*
DanniCanCareLess;* wrote:
2012-10-29 16:30:31 -0700

I Would Give Out Raisins&Toothbrushes&Apple To Kids ^.^ But I Would Keep The Good Candy And Keep It To Myself❤ Because Im Cool Like That'

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-10-29 16:27:39 -0700

Raisins, A Toothbrush & Apples... Really?!

Obey_Nicky
Obey_Nicky wrote:
2012-10-29 16:07:02 -0700

one a man who was a dentist just said go away and slammed the door in my face so rude o_o

sliverfeet22
sliverfeet22 wrote:
2012-10-29 15:13:19 -0700

One person gives me toothpase it is mintBP

naziq9
naziq9 wrote:
2012-10-29 14:52:52 -0700

dont be that house that gives out apples every year or that house that buys the cheep candy that no one likes Frown

BungeeBungalow
BungeeBungalow wrote:
2012-10-29 13:55:35 -0700

I once bought Tootsie Rolls from an American sweet shop. I actually liked them, so why are they on your list? Dazed

prettyboi1164
prettyboi1164 wrote:
2012-10-29 13:10:04 -0700

Some of those r ok but fun size candy is stupid

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-10-28 16:56:58 -0700

Some of the candy in the list are actually ok and sweet

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2012-10-28 16:48:36 -0700

I hate candy but i don't mind chocolate but only a small one a oh and one a day

free boosie
free boosie wrote:
2012-10-28 16:41:54 -0700

i like dum dum pops an cookies and toostie rools wtf is wrong wit these folks

What's Your Fave Candy?

• Bubble gum.
  • Chocolate bars.
  • Sour candies.
  • Jelly beans.

Micro_halloween-candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_halloween-chocolate-bars-micro
Ah … some chocolate never goes out of style! From – these are the Halloween treats ...
Micro_jawbreaker-micro
Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find ou...
Micro_halloweensafetyadvice-micro
From checking your candy to wearing safe Halloween costumes, find out how you can stay safe on th...

jordand08
I'm really sorry you have to do through this and that you think you have to go through this alone. But I'm here. Maybe you should move with your dad. It would be safer for you there then with your mom. People say, that the people who you love are the one's who hurt you the most. But not in this case, your parents and the one's around you should be the reason you want to live. They should encourage you to do better, and not get mad when you don't succeed the first time. I understand what you're going through, and if you ever need me, I'm here. I am willing to talk, and sometimes, talking is all it needs to brighten someone's day. So please, come and talk to me. Just.. talk to your dad and see if you can move now, explain to him what's happening.
reply about 1 hour
Anime_
Anime_ posted in Family Issues:
There are millions of things that she does to me to hurt me. She hits a lot for no reason, she always says I'm 'talking back' when I'm just trying to explain in a polite way. She takes sides. When I yell at my 5 year old sister, She freaks out and grounds me it even worse hits me. When my sister yells at me or hits me, all she says is 'sweetie don't hit that brat'. And I'm not exaggerating cause she always does these things. The list can go on and on. When My mom calls me names or hurts my feelings and then I start crying, she calls me 'bratty' and other mean words, and she wonders why I have low self-esteem. I mean, people have feelings too. She thinks the world revolves around her. And when she's sad or angry, she wants me to comfort her. She hurts my feelings so bad that I just want to die. And shell probably be mad at me for dying. I can't take it. Ugh. And I have to deal with her for one more year, then im moving with My dad. Not like she'll miss me.
reply about 1 hour
viti
viti posted in Style:
i like all hairstyles
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
Pj bottoms, and a shirt.
Mentally_Hilarious