Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

naziq9
naziq9 wrote:
2012-10-29 14:52:52 -0700

dont be that house that gives out apples every year or that house that buys the cheep candy that no one likes Frown

BungeeBungalow
BungeeBungalow wrote:
2012-10-29 13:55:35 -0700

I once bought Tootsie Rolls from an American sweet shop. I actually liked them, so why are they on your list? Dazed

prettyboi1164
prettyboi1164 wrote:
2012-10-29 13:10:04 -0700

Some of those r ok but fun size candy is stupid

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-10-28 16:56:58 -0700

Some of the candy in the list are actually ok and sweet

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2012-10-28 16:48:36 -0700

I hate candy but i don't mind chocolate but only a small one a oh and one a day

free boosie
free boosie wrote:
2012-10-28 16:41:54 -0700

i like dum dum pops an cookies and toostie rools wtf is wrong wit these folks

JasmineGotTheCandy
JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-10-28 15:42:24 -0700

Dum-Dum Pops Gud!

iBeMichael
iBeMichael wrote:
2012-10-28 15:15:52 -0700

Woooow. I Love Candy Period.

elotheprincess5900
elotheprincess5900 wrote:
2012-10-28 15:14:50 -0700

wattt i love cookies .. thts messed up

Football-Rules
Football-Rules wrote:
2012-10-28 15:06:58 -0700

I dont eat anything unwrapped anyway and I hate it when they give out apples! I have enough at home! I've never been given a tooth brush though.....

MakeHerYourWorld_2064812
MakeHerYourWorld_2064812 wrote:
2012-10-28 15:03:06 -0700

They're Wrong About Them Cookies.

-G a g e
-G a g e wrote:
2012-10-28 14:58:50 -0700

@Ty; Agreed. (:

emo$wagg
emo$wagg wrote:
2012-10-28 14:48:07 -0700

candy corn isnt tht bad but once i eat 4 it burns my throat cuz it too sweet o.O

unicornlover12
unicornlover12 wrote:
2012-10-28 14:25:54 -0700

DUM DUMS really there not that bad!!!!!!!!!

trubeauty123
trubeauty123 wrote:
2012-10-28 14:23:15 -0700

i luv dum dums you get more duhhh
hard candies same i luv butterscocth candie
tootsie rolls are the BEST i dont know what they were thinking

xShowYourColorsx
xShowYourColorsx wrote:
2012-10-28 14:20:06 -0700

I disagree with all these except the candy corn, toothbrush, and dusty jelly beans.

grrrr! (:
grrrr! (: wrote:
2012-10-28 14:02:16 -0700

i would love some cookies and dum dum loiipops for hollween actluyy

W o a h.
W o a h. wrote:
2012-10-28 13:53:58 -0700

Umm, I Disagree. I Would Really Like Cookies For Halloween. Cookies Are Good.

xxLil-Nikkixx
xxLil-Nikkixx wrote:
2012-10-28 13:42:31 -0700

i like some of the candies, besides whats wrong with bite size chocolate. you woud get so many of them that if you put them all together it`ll be like more then 15 large chocolatesbars

Masterzero4
Masterzero4 wrote:
2012-10-28 13:37:30 -0700

Never really cared for candy or sweets

What's Your Fave Candy?