Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

W o a h.
W o a h. wrote:
2012-10-28 13:53:58 -0700

Umm, I Disagree. I Would Really Like Cookies For Halloween. Cookies Are Good.

xxLil-Nikkixx
xxLil-Nikkixx wrote:
2012-10-28 13:42:31 -0700

i like some of the candies, besides whats wrong with bite size chocolate. you woud get so many of them that if you put them all together it`ll be like more then 15 large chocolatesbars

Masterzero4
Masterzero4 wrote:
2012-10-28 13:37:30 -0700

Never really cared for candy or sweets

shaperd210
shaperd210 wrote:
2012-10-28 13:35:35 -0700

STOP DISSING JELLY BEANS

Brotherlover
Brotherlover wrote:
2012-10-28 12:36:59 -0700

I like tootsie rolls!

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-10-28 12:30:16 -0700

Tbh I like candy corn buh if I eat tew much den yea it nasty buh otha wise I like candy corn

RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY}
RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY} wrote:
2012-10-28 12:29:46 -0700

WorriedYUCK WHO WOULD EAT APPLES 4 HALLOWEEN NIGHT UGH JELLY BEANS MAKE ME SICK JUST BY WRITING ABT THEM

iamfromdahood
iamfromdahood wrote:
2012-10-28 12:15:53 -0700

Apples; I ActuallY Likee Apples Sooo... Raisins; Agreeable Candy Cornm; Who Ever Made Thiss Is A Total Retardd Candy Cornn Is Far The Most Bes To Me Bakedd Goods; I Trust the Ppl Inn Mii Neighborhood BuT Ihf I WasnT Inn Mii Neighborhoodd Thenn Nawh Dum Dums; Ehh... Toothbrushes; No Comment Tootsie Rolls; TheY GoT Oldd Jelly Beans; ... Fun Sized Chocolate; Its Finee ITs Bettah Thenn Nunn

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-10-28 12:01:21 -0700

i dont like the apples or the tooth brushes every thing ealas is pretty good

BelieveInYourself24
BelieveInYourself24 wrote:
2012-10-28 11:39:50 -0700

i strongly disagree to this

cadencelovesyou
cadencelovesyou wrote:
2012-10-28 11:33:05 -0700

i like candy

mz swagger1234
mz swagger1234 wrote:
2012-10-28 11:28:20 -0700

eww i dont like candy corn

superstar4567
superstar4567 wrote:
2012-10-28 10:37:48 -0700

I LOVE CANDY CORN N TOOTSIE ROLLZ!!

Vertigo
Vertigo wrote:
2012-10-28 10:24:40 -0700

BLASPHEMERS!
Seven six four and one.. I disagree with.

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-10-28 09:59:30 -0700

i love candy corn im eatin it right now!!!!!!!!!

Gleeluver101
Gleeluver101 wrote:
2012-10-28 09:49:47 -0700

I love candy corn

-JJHStar;
-JJHStar; wrote:
2012-10-28 08:52:58 -0700

I Hate Candy. Corn
Blech Dx

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-10-28 08:31:50 -0700

the fun sized candy is okay tootsie rolls rule!

Lilchile
Lilchile wrote:
2012-10-28 08:00:45 -0700

I hate candy corn

.-Hidaya-.
.-Hidaya-. wrote:
2012-10-28 07:54:11 -0700

=D

What's Your Fave Candy?

• Bubble gum.
  • Chocolate bars.
  • Sour candies.
  • Jelly beans.

Micro_halloween-candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_halloween-chocolate-bars-micro
Ah … some chocolate never goes out of style! From – these are the Halloween treats ...
Micro_jawbreaker-micro
Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find ou...
Micro_halloweensafetyadvice-micro
From checking your candy to wearing safe Halloween costumes, find out how you can stay safe on th...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)