Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

elotheprincess5900
elotheprincess5900 wrote:
2012-10-28 15:14:50 -0700

wattt i love cookies .. thts messed up

Football-Rules
Football-Rules wrote:
2012-10-28 15:06:58 -0700

I dont eat anything unwrapped anyway and I hate it when they give out apples! I have enough at home! I've never been given a tooth brush though.....

MakeHerYourWorld_2064812
MakeHerYourWorld_2064812 wrote:
2012-10-28 15:03:06 -0700

They're Wrong About Them Cookies.

-G a g e
-G a g e wrote:
2012-10-28 14:58:50 -0700

@Ty; Agreed. (:

emo$wagg
emo$wagg wrote:
2012-10-28 14:48:07 -0700

candy corn isnt tht bad but once i eat 4 it burns my throat cuz it too sweet o.O

unicornlover12
unicornlover12 wrote:
2012-10-28 14:25:54 -0700

DUM DUMS really there not that bad!!!!!!!!!

trubeauty123
trubeauty123 wrote:
2012-10-28 14:23:15 -0700

i luv dum dums you get more duhhh
hard candies same i luv butterscocth candie
tootsie rolls are the BEST i dont know what they were thinking

xShowYourColorsx
xShowYourColorsx wrote:
2012-10-28 14:20:06 -0700

I disagree with all these except the candy corn, toothbrush, and dusty jelly beans.

grrrr! (:
grrrr! (: wrote:
2012-10-28 14:02:16 -0700

i would love some cookies and dum dum loiipops for hollween actluyy

W o a h.
W o a h. wrote:
2012-10-28 13:53:58 -0700

Umm, I Disagree. I Would Really Like Cookies For Halloween. Cookies Are Good.

xxLil-Nikkixx
xxLil-Nikkixx wrote:
2012-10-28 13:42:31 -0700

i like some of the candies, besides whats wrong with bite size chocolate. you woud get so many of them that if you put them all together it`ll be like more then 15 large chocolatesbars

Masterzero4
Masterzero4 wrote:
2012-10-28 13:37:30 -0700

Never really cared for candy or sweets

shaperd210
shaperd210 wrote:
2012-10-28 13:35:35 -0700

STOP DISSING JELLY BEANS

Brotherlover
Brotherlover wrote:
2012-10-28 12:36:59 -0700

I like tootsie rolls!

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-10-28 12:30:16 -0700

Tbh I like candy corn buh if I eat tew much den yea it nasty buh otha wise I like candy corn

RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY}
RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY} wrote:
2012-10-28 12:29:46 -0700

WorriedYUCK WHO WOULD EAT APPLES 4 HALLOWEEN NIGHT UGH JELLY BEANS MAKE ME SICK JUST BY WRITING ABT THEM

iamfromdahood
iamfromdahood wrote:
2012-10-28 12:15:53 -0700

Apples; I ActuallY Likee Apples Sooo... Raisins; Agreeable Candy Cornm; Who Ever Made Thiss Is A Total Retardd Candy Cornn Is Far The Most Bes To Me Bakedd Goods; I Trust the Ppl Inn Mii Neighborhood BuT Ihf I WasnT Inn Mii Neighborhoodd Thenn Nawh Dum Dums; Ehh... Toothbrushes; No Comment Tootsie Rolls; TheY GoT Oldd Jelly Beans; ... Fun Sized Chocolate; Its Finee ITs Bettah Thenn Nunn

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-10-28 12:01:21 -0700

i dont like the apples or the tooth brushes every thing ealas is pretty good

BelieveInYourself24
BelieveInYourself24 wrote:
2012-10-28 11:39:50 -0700

i strongly disagree to this

cadencelovesyou