Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

mz swagger1234
mz swagger1234 wrote:
2012-10-28 11:28:20 -0700

eww i dont like candy corn

superstar4567
superstar4567 wrote:
2012-10-28 10:37:48 -0700

I LOVE CANDY CORN N TOOTSIE ROLLZ!!

Vertigo
Vertigo wrote:
2012-10-28 10:24:40 -0700

BLASPHEMERS!
Seven six four and one.. I disagree with.

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-10-28 09:59:30 -0700

i love candy corn im eatin it right now!!!!!!!!!

Gleeluver101
Gleeluver101 wrote:
2012-10-28 09:49:47 -0700

I love candy corn

-JJHStar;
-JJHStar; wrote:
2012-10-28 08:52:58 -0700

I Hate Candy. Corn
Blech Dx

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-10-28 08:31:50 -0700

the fun sized candy is okay tootsie rolls rule!

Lilchile

Snibsy wrote:
2012-10-28 07:38:01 -0700

not all of them are bad

Emma Girl
Emma Girl wrote:
2012-10-28 05:34:07 -0700

tootsie rolls are great u liars! GO TOOTSIE ROLLS!

momo4711
momo4711 wrote:
2012-10-28 05:12:09 -0700

I think that candy corn is the BEST!!!!!!

YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi wrote:
2012-10-28 00:50:24 -0700

...Um, I actually think people should be happy that
they're getting anything at all. They're lucky that
they're celebrating Halloween at all.

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2012-10-27 23:54:41 -0700

I've gotten a box of cheese Its once.... best year ever! XD

$Keshalove$
$Keshalove$ wrote:
2012-10-27 23:51:49 -0700

tootsie rolls i would try them

Emilyanne:)
Emilyanne:) wrote:
2012-10-27 22:09:22 -0700

Toothbrush? I've never gotten a tooth brush...

msbieber23
msbieber23 wrote:
2012-10-27 21:30:43 -0700

candy corn is the worst

Blieber22
Blieber22 wrote:
2012-10-27 21:24:31 -0700

some of these are kinda stupid.

What's Your Fave Candy?

• Bubble gum.
  • Chocolate bars.
  • Sour candies.
  • Jelly beans.

Micro_halloween-candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_halloween-chocolate-bars-micro
Ah … some chocolate never goes out of style! From – these are the Halloween treats ...
Micro_jawbreaker-micro
Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find ou...
Micro_halloweensafetyadvice-micro
From checking your candy to wearing safe Halloween costumes, find out how you can stay safe on th...

jordand08
jordand08
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
I might Sean crazy but no there is a explanation for EVERYTHING
Zachaddy