Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

Emma Girl
Emma Girl wrote:
2012-10-28 05:34:07 -0700

tootsie rolls are great u liars! GO TOOTSIE ROLLS!

momo4711
momo4711 wrote:
2012-10-28 05:12:09 -0700

I think that candy corn is the BEST!!!!!!

YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi wrote:
2012-10-28 00:50:24 -0700

...Um, I actually think people should be happy that
they're getting anything at all. They're lucky that
they're celebrating Halloween at all.

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2012-10-27 23:54:41 -0700

I've gotten a box of cheese Its once.... best year ever! XD

$Keshalove$
$Keshalove$ wrote:
2012-10-27 23:51:49 -0700

tootsie rolls i would try them

Emilyanne:)
Emilyanne:) wrote:
2012-10-27 22:09:22 -0700

Toothbrush? I've never gotten a tooth brush...

msbieber23
msbieber23 wrote:
2012-10-27 21:30:43 -0700

candy corn is the worst

Blieber22
Blieber22 wrote:
2012-10-27 21:24:31 -0700

some of these are kinda stupid.

Blieber22
Blieber22 wrote:
2012-10-27 21:24:28 -0700

some of these are kinda stupid.

Blieber22
Blieber22 wrote:
2012-10-27 21:23:44 -0700

some of these are kinda stupid.

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-10-27 21:22:23 -0700

Yea tony your right

#$w@qq3R#
#$w@qq3R# wrote:
2012-10-27 21:19:29 -0700

~Elysia Im Jaaayyy Kaaayyy Your Probbly With That Dereck!! ^___^ While Im All Alone

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-10-27 21:16:44 -0700

@tony wow what a jerk...

#$w@qq3R#
#$w@qq3R# wrote:
2012-10-27 21:13:40 -0700

@Elysia Its Not Being Desperate, Its Me Getting Girls!! Unlike You!! :P Haha Just Kidddoo

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-10-27 21:09:34 -0700

@tony your a jerk! Why would u be going around saying your single?! desperate much?!

#$w@qq3R#
#$w@qq3R# wrote:
2012-10-27 21:05:10 -0700

@Juliana And You Look Like A Raisin!!! xD

_J U L I A N A_
_J U L I A N A_ wrote:
2012-10-27 21:01:56 -0700

Tony Chocolate Is Ugly Like Your face' ❤!!

-.Psycho.-
-.Psycho.- wrote:
2012-10-27 20:21:22 -0700

Candy is awesome, You argument is invalid

-.Psycho.-
-.Psycho.- wrote:
2012-10-27 20:21:22 -0700

Candy is awesome, You argument is invalid

#$w@qq3R#
#$w@qq3R# wrote:
2012-10-27 20:04:27 -0700

How Did Fun-Sized Choclate Get On Worst Candies For Holloween??? -_- Oh And Guess Whos Single!!! This Person So HMU! ^-^

What's Your Fave Candy?