Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

Emma Girl
Emma Girl wrote:
2012-10-28 05:34:07 -0700

tootsie rolls are great u liars! GO TOOTSIE ROLLS!

momo4711
momo4711 wrote:
2012-10-28 05:12:09 -0700

I think that candy corn is the BEST!!!!!!

YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi wrote:
2012-10-28 00:50:24 -0700

...Um, I actually think people should be happy that
they're getting anything at all. They're lucky that
they're celebrating Halloween at all.

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2012-10-27 23:54:41 -0700

I've gotten a box of cheese Its once.... best year ever! XD

$Keshalove$
$Keshalove$ wrote:
2012-10-27 23:51:49 -0700

tootsie rolls i would try them

Emilyanne:)
Emilyanne:) wrote:
2012-10-27 22:09:22 -0700

Toothbrush? I've never gotten a tooth brush...

msbieber23
msbieber23 wrote:
2012-10-27 21:30:43 -0700

candy corn is the worst

Blieber22
Blieber22 wrote:
2012-10-27 21:24:31 -0700

some of these are kinda stupid.

Blieber22
Blieber22 wrote:
2012-10-27 21:24:28 -0700

some of these are kinda stupid.

Blieber22
Blieber22 wrote:
2012-10-27 21:23:44 -0700

some of these are kinda stupid.

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-10-27 21:22:23 -0700

Yea tony your right

#$w@qq3R#
#$w@qq3R# wrote:
2012-10-27 21:19:29 -0700

~Elysia Im Jaaayyy Kaaayyy Your Probbly With That Dereck!! ^___^ While Im All Alone

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-10-27 21:16:44 -0700

@tony wow what a jerk...

#$w@qq3R#
#$w@qq3R# wrote:
2012-10-27 21:13:40 -0700

@Elysia Its Not Being Desperate, Its Me Getting Girls!! Unlike You!! :P Haha Just Kidddoo

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-10-27 21:09:34 -0700

@tony your a jerk! Why would u be going around saying your single?! desperate much?!

#$w@qq3R#
#$w@qq3R# wrote:
2012-10-27 21:05:10 -0700

@Juliana And You Look Like A Raisin!!! xD

_J U L I A N A_
_J U L I A N A_ wrote:
2012-10-27 21:01:56 -0700

Tony Chocolate Is Ugly Like Your face' ❤!!

-.Psycho.-
-.Psycho.- wrote:
2012-10-27 20:21:22 -0700

Candy is awesome, You argument is invalid

-.Psycho.-
-.Psycho.- wrote:
2012-10-27 20:21:22 -0700

Candy is awesome, You argument is invalid

#$w@qq3R#
#$w@qq3R# wrote:
2012-10-27 20:04:27 -0700

How Did Fun-Sized Choclate Get On Worst Candies For Holloween??? -_- Oh And Guess Whos Single!!! This Person So HMU! ^-^

What's Your Fave Candy?

• Bubble gum.
  • Chocolate bars.
  • Sour candies.
  • Jelly beans.

Micro_halloween candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_halloween-chocolate-bars-micro
Ah … some chocolate never goes out of style! From – these are the Halloween treats ...
Micro_jawbreaker-micro
Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find ou...
Micro_halloweensafetyadvice-micro
From checking your candy to wearing safe Halloween costumes, find out how you can stay safe on th...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me