Comments

Halloween Chocolate Countdown

Ah … some chocolate never goes out of style! From – these are the Halloween treats you never trade and, possibly, save to savor until the rest of your candy stash is long-gone! Back to Article

caitlin290
caitlin290 wrote:
2014-10-26 05:21:13 -0700

i love chocolate

archanakrishnan
archanakrishnan wrote:
2014-10-26 00:09:53 -0700

lol i love chocolate pls dont send ma these pic coz i hav no money right now to buy.. pls ah Worried

archanakrishnan
archanakrishnan wrote:
2014-10-26 00:09:52 -0700

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-10-25 22:34:24 -0700

Lolz look Yayyy im the top ten chocolate I love snickers aka meee Lolz

Dragongirl134
Dragongirl134 wrote:
2014-10-23 17:57:40 -0700

I Like twix best

dragonwand
dragonwand wrote:
2014-10-23 15:31:08 -0700

Snickers and Peanut M & Ms are some of my favs, but who picked raisinettes with all the other choices eww

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-03-24 00:12:52 -0700

I love chocolate!!

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-03-24 00:12:27 -0700

Twix and snickers are the best!!!

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-02-06 19:17:54 -0800

Hershys OuO

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-06 18:56:15 -0800

reese cups my faaaves ^-^

harrylouiszayn1D
harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-02-06 18:55:00 -0800

im like that dude from off of spongebob CHOCOLATE

baii_km
baii_km wrote:
2013-10-28 19:56:18 -0700

Twix Yummm!!!!

Catdog500
Catdog500 wrote:
2013-10-23 20:17:34 -0700

What does Cadbury taste like?

SiSi13
SiSi13 wrote:
2013-10-17 21:47:44 -0700

Oh....they meant the CANDY in the fridge,too late now...i'm stuck....

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-10-08 07:14:05 -0700

lol we have cadbury but only in easter time

BeattieB
BeattieB wrote:
2013-09-10 09:53:28 -0700

Oh this is american - I like m & ms. But poor americans - you don't have Cadbury! Well - Dove is actually the same as galaxy but not the same name so...meh

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-09-09 18:39:08 -0700

Snickers & Twix are my favorites!! And Almond Joys...but that's not here...

gangnamstyle girl678
gangnamstyle girl678 wrote:
2013-09-06 04:21:24 -0700

Give me the Twix!xD

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-09-05 15:01:41 -0700

-Gives 21inkiepielover Resse's- I am now like you smile p.s. I LOVE Resse's!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-09-05 14:54:18 -0700

Pass me the Resses. Then you'll become like me!

Poll

Best Kind of Chocolate?

• The chewy caramel kind!
  • With peanut butter.
  • With lotsa nuts!
  • Plain is the best.

Micro_superfoods-micro
Only one thing at school beats the 3 o’clock bell … lunch time!!! And there is definitely one thi...
Micro_girls_micro
It’s time for Halloween again, one of our favorite holidays of the year! Have you thought about y...
Micro_halloweencandy-micro
Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best...

GlimmeringSky16