Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Diary: The Best Diaries & Journals For Girls

Kidzworld has reviewed the top diaries for girls – and these aren’t just any ordinary blank books you write it. Check them out – if one of them calls to you, it may just be time to start your own diary. Back to Article

MaDaRaHeCk
MaDaRaHeCk wrote:
2014-12-04 22:41:31 -0800

i dnt keep a diary cuz it wld be helll if smone read it

mustachebuddy5
mustachebuddy5 wrote:
2014-01-01 15:29:35 -0800

There is a book series and it's called dork diaries.It's AWSOME!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-01 14:43:06 -0800

I have a diary

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 07:41:58 -0800

But her mom wants to see it her moms making her show her.

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 07:39:23 -0800

She could just use a couple of pages and tell her mom she only wrote in those couple of pages

Elzieshere
Elzieshere wrote:
2014-01-01 07:12:31 -0800

I don't think you should make a fake diary.. That would be a lot of work, and also, I think, just wrong, too. .A better idea - a lot of diaries you can buy have a lock on them and a key, so only you can open it.That's all you need to do - get one with a lock on it
so nobody else can open it and what you write stays private and just for you.

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-01 05:38:48 -0800

okay, gonna try it. thanks! Big Grin

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 05:10:35 -0800

U don't want to show your mom your diary? Then just make a fake diary so she won't know what's in you real one

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-01 04:20:47 -0800

what's a fake diary?

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 04:16:00 -0800

Disney princes. Make a fake diary

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-01 04:13:07 -0800

i dunno why but my mom forces me to show her my diary!

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 04:00:43 -0800

Wat about Anne Frank's diary

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-12-02 18:18:57 -0800

My mom looks at my diary and uses it against me Frown

Selenagomez202
Selenagomez202 wrote:
2013-11-26 19:56:15 -0800

Last year my Unlce looks at my diary I got really mad at him!

Do You Write in a Diary or Blog?

• Yes - every day.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I want to start.
  • Never.

DefendTheAlien-
Skin color shouldn't matter and it shouldn't even be brought up in the discussion of love. To some people yes skin color means everything, those people are not right. From one darker skin person to another, this fear of always being denied because of our skin color is always gonna be there, you've just got to accept the people who accept you and ignore the others who don't.
9bella
9bella posted in Family Issues:
"dogfobia" wrote: For those who already don't know, I have overprotective parents. I'm already 13 and I'm still not allowed to do somethings that lower aged kids are allowed. And most kids my age already get to do these stuff. I've already talked to them but they still think I'm too young. And I have good grades and super mature for my age. List of things I'm not allowed to do: go outside alone, go to the backyard alone, go to movies, wear makeup, get a pet, date, have a phone, have fa-book, eat things without asking, buy things, go on youtube, call my friends, go to friends house, invite friends over,etc Like seriously how am I supposed to live my childhood right without doing any of these things. I've already talked to them a bunch of times and they say I can do it when I'm 18. Please help me!!! where you live could have a giant role. like if you live in a huge city that effects a lot. The news could explain a lot if a lot of kidnapping  have happened i would not let a kid outside with out me knowing. but other than that im stuck ive never had this problem right now my battle is going to the mall with my friends im 11
princess_surupa
Talk with you parents patiently. Equally talk to your brother & ask why he's doing it.
princess_surupa
Not really , Skin  color doesn't matter :)
princess_surupa
Real :- Debomita , Srestha , Trisha.  KW :- Areena Di Saumya Di Emily Esha Athulya  Sakshi DI Gracie  Astha Di Arthi Di NOOR Mia  Sehar Huge Daisy shubhanshu Simran