Comments

Dear Diary: The Best Diaries & Journals For Girls

Kidzworld has reviewed the top diaries for girls – and these aren’t just any ordinary blank books you write it. Check them out – if one of them calls to you, it may just be time to start your own diary. Back to Article

mustachebuddy5
mustachebuddy5 wrote:
2014-01-01 15:29:35 -0800

There is a book series and it's called dork diaries.It's AWSOME!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-01 14:43:06 -0800

I have a diary

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 07:41:58 -0800

But her mom wants to see it her moms making her show her.

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 07:39:23 -0800

She could just use a couple of pages and tell her mom she only wrote in those couple of pages

Elzieshere
Elzieshere wrote:
2014-01-01 07:12:31 -0800

I don't think you should make a fake diary.. That would be a lot of work, and also, I think, just wrong, too. .A better idea - a lot of diaries you can buy have a lock on them and a key, so only you can open it.That's all you need to do - get one with a lock on it
so nobody else can open it and what you write stays private and just for you.

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-01 05:38:48 -0800

okay, gonna try it. thanks! Big Grin

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 05:10:35 -0800

U don't want to show your mom your diary? Then just make a fake diary so she won't know what's in you real one

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-01 04:20:47 -0800

what's a fake diary?

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 04:16:00 -0800

Disney princes. Make a fake diary

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-01 04:13:07 -0800

i dunno why but my mom forces me to show her my diary!

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 04:00:43 -0800

Wat about Anne Frank's diary

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-12-02 18:18:57 -0800

My mom looks at my diary and uses it against me Frown

Selenagomez202
Selenagomez202 wrote:
2013-11-26 19:56:15 -0800

Last year my Unlce looks at my diary I got really mad at him!

Do You Write in a Diary or Blog?

• Yes - every day.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I want to start.
  • Never.

brunostar
whot
cheryl123
is it bad that i find this hilarious?
american_brit
"Holley12" wrote: "Charulata" wrote: My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not? I don't really think the word would be desperate. In the situation with your uncle, I think you we're maybe being a tad bit rude. I think you're mom may have been addressing a different situation if she claimed you were being desperate. Unless, of course, you have something against your uncle and really wanted him to leave, I'm going to assume your not desperate. Holley's right though. It was a little inconsiderate to tell him those things. Maybe an apology would be nice. As for what your mom was saying, she most liking referring to a different situation or misusing the word -it can happen when your frustrated.  Hope this clears things up a bit (:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
I hate my school uniform! It's black and made of really thick material and the tie makes your neck all sweaty cos it's a dark red and ugh. You're not allowed coats either, not even in winter so it sucks when it's raining.
mykadog912
mykadog912 posted in Style:
ours is annoying :/ Black and red stripe tie, black shoes, blazer jumper or cardigan, black trousers of skirt,white shirt not as bad as some of the ones ive seen but i find it annoying to put so much stuff on in the morning