Comments

Dear Diary: The Best Diaries & Journals For Girls

Kidzworld has reviewed the top diaries for girls – and these aren’t just any ordinary blank books you write it. Check them out – if one of them calls to you, it may just be time to start your own diary. Back to Article

mustachebuddy5
mustachebuddy5 wrote:
2014-01-01 15:29:35 -0800

There is a book series and it's called dork diaries.It's AWSOME!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-01 14:43:06 -0800

I have a diary

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 07:41:58 -0800

But her mom wants to see it her moms making her show her.

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 07:39:23 -0800

She could just use a couple of pages and tell her mom she only wrote in those couple of pages

Elzieshere
Elzieshere wrote:
2014-01-01 07:12:31 -0800

I don't think you should make a fake diary.. That would be a lot of work, and also, I think, just wrong, too. .A better idea - a lot of diaries you can buy have a lock on them and a key, so only you can open it.That's all you need to do - get one with a lock on it
so nobody else can open it and what you write stays private and just for you.

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-01 05:38:48 -0800

okay, gonna try it. thanks! Big Grin

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 05:10:35 -0800

U don't want to show your mom your diary? Then just make a fake diary so she won't know what's in you real one

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-01 04:20:47 -0800

what's a fake diary?

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 04:16:00 -0800

Disney princes. Make a fake diary

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-01 04:13:07 -0800

i dunno why but my mom forces me to show her my diary!

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 04:00:43 -0800

Wat about Anne Frank's diary

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-12-02 18:18:57 -0800

My mom looks at my diary and uses it against me Frown

Selenagomez202
Selenagomez202 wrote:
2013-11-26 19:56:15 -0800

Last year my Unlce looks at my diary I got really mad at him!

Do You Write in a Diary or Blog?

• Yes - every day.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I want to start.
  • Never.

Sana11
Sana11 posted in Friends:
Hang out and have fun with your girl-friends and forgot about your crush :3 Eat icecream it might help you too
Kiken
Kiken posted in Friends:
It's not worth losing your parents trust over. I'd wait.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"DJwwjd" wrote:Well, in my opinion (depending on your age) dating is pointless until it'll actually make a difference in your life! but your parents know best, just try to see the bright side in what they're saying. Yep ^-^ Anyway, the best thing to do would be to wait. Know that if does like you, he'll respect that. Sneaking around your parents won't help. If you can't be honest with a relationship, it's likely not a good one. Patience. You'll learn that it's worth it (:
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"KizetteIsHeart" wrote:My best friend asked to come with them since I was part of the group, to have a practice. Then I said no and explained why and then she acted weird around me. Why can't she understand?  I honestly, can't say. I'm going to need a bit more information in order to give an answer  -that's not solely based on guessing. Thanks!
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hmm... it looks like what I wanted to "say" has been covered. They're right. The best thing to do would to be to talk to them -and then have them talk to each other.