Comments

Dear Diary: The Best Diaries & Journals For Girls

Kidzworld has reviewed the top diaries for girls – and these aren’t just any ordinary blank books you write it. Check them out – if one of them calls to you, it may just be time to start your own diary. Back to Article

mustachebuddy5
mustachebuddy5 wrote:
2014-01-01 15:29:35 -0800

There is a book series and it's called dork diaries.It's AWSOME!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-01 14:43:06 -0800

I have a diary

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 07:41:58 -0800

But her mom wants to see it her moms making her show her.

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 07:39:23 -0800

She could just use a couple of pages and tell her mom she only wrote in those couple of pages

Elzieshere
Elzieshere wrote:
2014-01-01 07:12:31 -0800

I don't think you should make a fake diary.. That would be a lot of work, and also, I think, just wrong, too. .A better idea - a lot of diaries you can buy have a lock on them and a key, so only you can open it.That's all you need to do - get one with a lock on it
so nobody else can open it and what you write stays private and just for you.

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-01 05:38:48 -0800

okay, gonna try it. thanks! Big Grin

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 05:10:35 -0800

U don't want to show your mom your diary? Then just make a fake diary so she won't know what's in you real one

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-01 04:20:47 -0800

what's a fake diary?

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 04:16:00 -0800

Disney princes. Make a fake diary

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-01 04:13:07 -0800

i dunno why but my mom forces me to show her my diary!

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 04:00:43 -0800

Wat about Anne Frank's diary

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-12-02 18:18:57 -0800

My mom looks at my diary and uses it against me Frown

Selenagomez202
Selenagomez202 wrote:
2013-11-26 19:56:15 -0800

Last year my Unlce looks at my diary I got really mad at him!

Do You Write in a Diary or Blog?

• Yes - every day.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I want to start.
  • Never.

Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Ask google.. :D
reply about 1 hour
Its_skylar1
Its_skylar1 posted in Friends:
Why would u wanna talk to a guy? Most of them are inmature and gross / im not though
OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.