Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Diary: The Best Diaries & Journals For Girls

Kidzworld has reviewed the top diaries for girls – and these aren’t just any ordinary blank books you write it. Check them out – if one of them calls to you, it may just be time to start your own diary. Back to Article

mustachebuddy5
mustachebuddy5 wrote:
2014-01-01 15:29:35 -0800

There is a book series and it's called dork diaries.It's AWSOME!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-01 14:43:06 -0800

I have a diary

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 07:41:58 -0800

But her mom wants to see it her moms making her show her.

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 07:39:23 -0800

She could just use a couple of pages and tell her mom she only wrote in those couple of pages

Elzieshere
Elzieshere wrote:
2014-01-01 07:12:31 -0800

I don't think you should make a fake diary.. That would be a lot of work, and also, I think, just wrong, too. .A better idea - a lot of diaries you can buy have a lock on them and a key, so only you can open it.That's all you need to do - get one with a lock on it
so nobody else can open it and what you write stays private and just for you.

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-01 05:38:48 -0800

okay, gonna try it. thanks! Big Grin

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 05:10:35 -0800

U don't want to show your mom your diary? Then just make a fake diary so she won't know what's in you real one

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-01 04:20:47 -0800

what's a fake diary?

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 04:16:00 -0800

Disney princes. Make a fake diary

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-01 04:13:07 -0800

i dunno why but my mom forces me to show her my diary!

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 04:00:43 -0800

Wat about Anne Frank's diary

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-12-02 18:18:57 -0800

My mom looks at my diary and uses it against me Frown

Selenagomez202
Selenagomez202 wrote:
2013-11-26 19:56:15 -0800

Last year my Unlce looks at my diary I got really mad at him!

Do You Write in a Diary or Blog?

• Yes - every day.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I want to start.
  • Never.

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D