Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Boyfriend Acts Shady at School

My boyfriend, that is in the 7th grade, calls me but acts shady at school. He won't talk to me at school but on the phone he tells me how much he admires me and all. Will you tell me what to do? Back to Article

Mrs T
Mrs T wrote:
2012-08-07 08:12:53 -0700

well if he aint tlkin 2 u even if he infront of his friends be lyke ur my bf and if u gon act lyke this itz over and thts tht

Mrs T
Mrs T wrote:
2012-08-07 08:10:12 -0700

if he acin shady he probly dont lyke ur a$$ no more or he cheatin on u

#Jereseys_dop3st
#Jereseys_dop3st wrote:
2012-08-07 06:23:26 -0700

If he act shady then he don't like yo a$$ no more!!!

TrueDaisy
TrueDaisy wrote:
2012-06-26 14:48:28 -0700

but behind the scenes you run. So if he cant even talk to you in front of friends let him go

TrueDaisy
TrueDaisy wrote:
2012-06-26 14:47:34 -0700

you need to let down some ground rules....he needs to know that he may act boss

tqod;♥
tqod;♥ wrote:
2012-03-10 06:15:31 -0800

Your boyfriend should be proud to be with you. He's not a true boyfriend if he's only good to you behind closed doors. You deserve better.

nesta11
nesta11 wrote:
2012-01-08 16:07:03 -0800

i know he always does that trinni help me

PAiDTORi
PAiDTORi wrote:
2012-01-01 16:11:00 -0800

Myy nd already no

Mizz_laila
Mizz_laila wrote:
2012-01-01 00:52:27 -0800

The third dish it decries me

tiffanoodle
tiffanoodle wrote:
2012-01-01 00:46:53 -0800

The good thing is I don't go2 school wit meh bf that would cause drama that's a tip

friendlystuartt_1885397
friendlystuartt_1885397 wrote:
2012-01-01 00:44:45 -0800

Ur gud friend lol

mzlady12
mzlady12 wrote:
2011-12-31 23:40:26 -0800

omgee!!! the second one decribes meh exactly!!!!!! Embarrassed

Stylin N' Wildin
Stylin N' Wildin wrote:
2011-12-29 13:27:06 -0800

@tiffanydabesttest
hw ndd we go out

rubiediamond
rubiediamond wrote:
2011-12-29 07:38:04 -0800

i had the same problem too, my bf kept avoiding me. what i would do is dump him point blank period.

KatyPerry1600
KatyPerry1600 wrote:
2011-12-29 01:12:57 -0800

Boyz Are Different but me the guyz i hang with i got pretty much same Personality a bit everyone thinks im awesome they all call me a guy cz. im a gamer and like battle field 3

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2011-12-28 22:48:14 -0800

and cum talk to him

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2011-12-28 22:48:06 -0800

he trying make you jealous

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2011-12-28 22:47:59 -0800

he tryna to make you jealous nd cum talk to him

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2011-12-28 22:47:43 -0800

he trying make you jealous and cum talk to him

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2011-12-28 22:47:28 -0800

he tryna make you jealous nd cum talk to hym

Love-poll

Have You Ever Been in Love?

• No, not yet.
  • I thought so, but it didn't work out.
  • Yes - I totally love Zac Efron (and Chris Brown and Justin Timberlake... you get the picture).

I have some problems at school. All of the girls in the "popular" group pick on me. It's been goi...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D