Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Boyfriend Acts Shady at School

My boyfriend, that is in the 7th grade, calls me but acts shady at school. He won't talk to me at school but on the phone he tells me how much he admires me and all. Will you tell me what to do? Back to Article

Mrs T
Mrs T wrote:
2012-08-07 08:12:53 -0700

well if he aint tlkin 2 u even if he infront of his friends be lyke ur my bf and if u gon act lyke this itz over and thts tht

Mrs T
Mrs T wrote:
2012-08-07 08:10:12 -0700

if he acin shady he probly dont lyke ur a$$ no more or he cheatin on u

#Jereseys_dop3st
#Jereseys_dop3st wrote:
2012-08-07 06:23:26 -0700

If he act shady then he don't like yo a$$ no more!!!

TrueDaisy
TrueDaisy wrote:
2012-06-26 14:48:28 -0700

but behind the scenes you run. So if he cant even talk to you in front of friends let him go

TrueDaisy
TrueDaisy wrote:
2012-06-26 14:47:34 -0700

you need to let down some ground rules....he needs to know that he may act boss

tqod;♥
tqod;♥ wrote:
2012-03-10 06:15:31 -0800

Your boyfriend should be proud to be with you. He's not a true boyfriend if he's only good to you behind closed doors. You deserve better.

nesta11
nesta11 wrote:
2012-01-08 16:07:03 -0800

i know he always does that trinni help me

PAiDTORi
PAiDTORi wrote:
2012-01-01 16:11:00 -0800

Myy nd already no

Mizz_laila
Mizz_laila wrote:
2012-01-01 00:52:27 -0800

The third dish it decries me

tiffanoodle
tiffanoodle wrote:
2012-01-01 00:46:53 -0800

The good thing is I don't go2 school wit meh bf that would cause drama that's a tip

friendlystuartt_1885397
friendlystuartt_1885397 wrote:
2012-01-01 00:44:45 -0800

Ur gud friend lol

mzlady12
mzlady12 wrote:
2011-12-31 23:40:26 -0800

omgee!!! the second one decribes meh exactly!!!!!! Embarrassed

Stylin N' Wildin
Stylin N' Wildin wrote:
2011-12-29 13:27:06 -0800

@tiffanydabesttest
hw ndd we go out

rubiediamond
rubiediamond wrote:
2011-12-29 07:38:04 -0800

i had the same problem too, my bf kept avoiding me. what i would do is dump him point blank period.

KatyPerry1600
KatyPerry1600 wrote:
2011-12-29 01:12:57 -0800

Boyz Are Different but me the guyz i hang with i got pretty much same Personality a bit everyone thinks im awesome they all call me a guy cz. im a gamer and like battle field 3

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2011-12-28 22:48:14 -0800

and cum talk to him

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2011-12-28 22:48:06 -0800

he trying make you jealous

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2011-12-28 22:47:59 -0800

he tryna to make you jealous nd cum talk to him

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2011-12-28 22:47:43 -0800

he trying make you jealous and cum talk to him

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2011-12-28 22:47:28 -0800

he tryna make you jealous nd cum talk to hym

Love-poll

Have You Ever Been in Love?

• No, not yet.
  • I thought so, but it didn't work out.
  • Yes - I totally love Zac Efron (and Chris Brown and Justin Timberlake... you get the picture).

I have some problems at school. All of the girls in the "popular" group pick on me. It's been goi...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day