Comments

Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince: Worldwide Live Community Screening

Experience the first-ever worldwide Live Community Screening, an event totally exclusive to people who own the Blu-ray Disc version of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, in stores December 8, 2009. Back to Article

RileyBoom
RileyBoom wrote:
2014-04-08 02:13:21 -0700

Harry Potter rocks!!!
Avada Kedavra

STELLA-PRINCESS
STELLA-PRINCESS wrote:
2014-04-08 00:49:35 -0700

I AM IN LOVE WITH HARRY POTTER......LOVE COUPLE OF HARRY AND HERMIONE BUT UNFORTUNATELY..... Frown

angel028
angel028 wrote:
2014-04-07 20:46:23 -0700

I LOVE DANIEL RADCLIFFE

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-04-07 20:35:50 -0700

I love Harry Potter!!

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2012-09-18 22:25:00 -0700

but...can u keep a secret? Draco is so handsome and cute lol

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2012-09-18 22:24:11 -0700

I Have it! I love it!

buster is my pet
buster is my pet wrote:
2012-06-03 13:38:14 -0700

love hp but not intrested in this sort of thing

Would U Buy Harry Potter on DVD?

• For sure... I'm dying to watch it over & over.
  • Oh ya! It's got a ton of cool extra stuff!
  • No, I wouldn't buy it but I'm gonna rent it.
  • No way! Harry Potter is for nerds.

Entertainment in the forums

AZEncyclopedia
"PaleGhostlyAphelia" wrote:Hetalia SeriesShikiHellsing Ultimate  I can already tell we're going to be friends.
AZEncyclopedia
"7haii" wrote: PUPA.   Lol nice troll. Anyways,My favorite is Hellsing Ultimate. I also love the first 75 eps of Bleach. Best arch in shonen IMO.
Pokemaster235
Pokemaster235 posted in TV Shows:
Trust me- it's one of the best shows you'll ever watch! Whenever I hear the theme song, I can't help but drop whatever I'm doing and run into my living room!
GaaraOfTheSand
mines Gaara and Temari (i think gaaras obvius :p)
StarKyuremLegend
Three Brothers were stranded on an island. They found a lamp.  1st brother: Hey! Maybe this is a magic lamp like the movies. They rubbed it. Nothing happened. They tried again. Nothing. They tried and tried again, until almost all hope was pulled from their very hearts. 2nd brother: Maybe we will be stuck here forever 3rd brother: Yeah 1st brother: Nonsense! There has to be another way Fortunately the lamp was just delayed. Very very delayed. Something appeared. It had legs, It couldn't be a genie Unknown creature: Hello. It is the genie. 1st brother:You don't look lik- Genie: Enough! Each of you have one wish. 1st brother: I wish to go home. His wish was granted. Home he went. 2nd brother: I wish to go home with my brother. 2 down, 1 to go. 3rd brother: I wish my brothers were here so I'm not lonely.