Comments

The Last Apprentice Series

Find out all about the hit series, The Last Apprentice, by Joseph Delaney! See if this spooky series is just the scare you've been looking for. Back to Article

darkangelscry
darkangelscry wrote:
2013-01-29 18:18:50 -0800

I love them but sometimes it get's a bit confusing...

Lnvjessiej
Lnvjessiej wrote:
2012-11-29 23:07:09 -0800

I love that series we have that at our school but we only have book 1,3,and 4 Frown its so intresting and i saw some dead guys in it so i never put down the book i got in trouble reading in class but it was so worth it!

Chachingfrie13
Chachingfrie13 wrote:
2012-09-23 15:32:10 -0700

my best friend lovces those book Big Grin but i never read them

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-07-16 09:07:39 -0700

i saw the movie but im not a book reader

Øbey $asha
Øbey $asha wrote:
2012-06-24 19:50:44 -0700

i only read part of book 4 soooo.. ots madd scary and interesting i couldnt put down the ever since this is my only free time on the computer in 2 weeks and so far this is so freakin awesome

gsmather
gsmather wrote:
2012-03-19 09:39:22 -0700

should is read it?

Marissa115
Marissa115 wrote:
2012-02-14 19:19:36 -0800

I do not know if I want to read it it does not seem like my type of book Frustrated

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-30 18:15:39 -0800

oh heck no . i aint reading these , sxht looks scary .

Grammarguy
Grammarguy wrote:
2011-12-29 13:22:41 -0800

Read every book started reading it when I was 10 years old. Got my friend reading it Tongue Out.

vampire girl 12
vampire girl 12 wrote:
2011-12-06 09:38:49 -0800

These books are really good. I started reading them a few months ago, and am looking for the third book as I cannot find it anywhere!

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2011-11-26 05:37:09 -0800

My favourite book of the last apperiance is The spooks tale and other Horros

mayouyou
mayouyou wrote:
2011-09-05 09:30:10 -0700

i love scary books,movies,and shows but im still a good girl Devil Angel

BellakinZ
BellakinZ wrote:
2011-08-23 19:17:19 -0700

Hmm i am always open to new books it like totally cool! smile

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-08-23 19:00:29 -0700

I love this book ;D Even though its weird but i love it Big Grin

cupcakeda da
cupcakeda da wrote:
2011-08-15 17:31:18 -0700

Devil

SpanishCoconut
SpanishCoconut wrote:
2011-08-10 16:30:41 -0700

Sounds interesting. I have never read any of them, but I have seen them in my school library. Maybe I will try out the series this year. smile

Juls_1732610
Juls_1732610 wrote:
2011-03-20 04:15:59 -0700

These books are great for anyone who wants a fantastic, spooky adventure! ...i know i do!
Blush

josephdelaney
josephdelaney wrote:
2011-02-02 11:01:25 -0800

i love these books im on 7 Big Grin

pandazzzchikbetzi
pandazzzchikbetzi wrote:
2010-03-28 15:31:33 -0700

these books are soooooooooooooooo awesome

Who's Your Fave Spooky Author?

• R.L. Stine.
  • Stephen King.
  • Christopher Pike.
  • Vivian Vande Velde.

Random in the forums

YouWillRememberMe-
This is probably the best rubbish you have ever wrote..
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
Sure
reply 1 minute
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
we clawed, we chained our shells in vain we fought never asking why we swam, I fell under your spell. a turtle no one could deny   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i put you down low under the water  and now, you're not coming up it slowly turned, you let me starve and now, we're turtles under the water   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to give me burger and instead of using force i guess i should've let you win i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to gimme a bite i guess i should've let you win   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never hit so hard on shore all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me   i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me yeah, you, you reject me
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
"RaliRooAJ" wrote:(A blubbed ta daaaaaaaa) I play octodad why did you bump this... O_o
brunostar