Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 10 Halloween Costumes Online

October 31 is coming up soon! If you’ve got no clue what you want to dress up as for Halloween, why not consider the costumes other people are searching for online? Back to Article

CuteCreature
CuteCreature wrote:
2013-10-18 13:39:50 -0700

im gonna be a vampire bellydancer !

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-10-04 17:16:04 -0700

Lmbo maybe you could .

Caffienate
Caffienate wrote:
2013-10-04 17:12:36 -0700

I'd rock that mj one... kidding of course. (Maybe)

invent2013
invent2013 wrote:
2013-10-04 17:10:33 -0700

I agree with emoskittlegirl

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-04 17:10:33 -0700

iz gonna be amanda bynes

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-10-04 17:08:35 -0700

All of these are horrible. I would never wear any of these. O_O

Rescueluv
Rescueluv wrote:
2013-10-04 17:05:00 -0700

No m mad ter

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-04 17:01:59 -0700

i'm gonna be mad hatter fr alice in wonderland

-Zack-the_Name
-Zack-the_Name wrote:
2013-10-04 16:34:56 -0700

i hate all lol why no clowns or something scary

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-09-01 06:41:25 -0700

none Frown

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-31 18:19:11 -0700

Alice in wonderland and oz costumes would look good on me

LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo wrote:
2012-10-10 18:12:37 -0700

im going to be a Hunter from Left4Dead (zombie that hunts humans that can pounce lang distences and ouce your pind your helpless as it rips you apart) Devil i love this holliday cuz i feal alive during it >Big Grin

hungergames2438_2251062
hungergames2438_2251062 wrote:
2012-10-08 16:35:53 -0700

I am going as Michael Jackson! Cool

roselee452
roselee452 wrote:
2012-10-07 16:03:20 -0700

i luv halloween its so fun just to hang with ur friends... smile

toriah cutie
toriah cutie wrote:
2012-10-06 19:20:05 -0700

halloween is scary i stayin side eatin candy

Diamond543
Diamond543 wrote:
2012-10-06 19:01:36 -0700

...we don't celebrate Halloween in Jamaica....I would totally go as an anime charracter. Maybe Hinata from Naruto ^^

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-10-06 18:49:44 -0700

Dressing as a rogue Little Red Riding Hood. That's what I decided to call it: rogue...

jenjen24
jenjen24 wrote:
2011-11-22 18:41:16 -0800

HAHA , i was Bertha from Fred 4 Halloweeniees Wink

anita_9091
anita_9091 wrote:
2011-10-30 15:28:51 -0700

omg...ima vampire...get redy boys! Wink

skylight225
skylight225 wrote:
2011-10-29 20:09:06 -0700

OMG the vampire is so adroable

Scariest Costume For Halloween?

• A ghost.
  • The masked guy from Scream.
  • Michael Jackson.