Comments

Top 10 Halloween Costumes Online

October 31 is coming up soon! If you’ve got no clue what you want to dress up as for Halloween, why not consider the costumes other people are searching for online? Back to Article

CuteCreature
CuteCreature wrote:
2013-10-18 13:39:50 -0700

im gonna be a vampire bellydancer !

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-10-04 17:16:04 -0700

Lmbo maybe you could .

Caffienate
Caffienate wrote:
2013-10-04 17:12:36 -0700

I'd rock that mj one... kidding of course. (Maybe)

invent2013
invent2013 wrote:
2013-10-04 17:10:33 -0700

I agree with emoskittlegirl

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-04 17:10:33 -0700

iz gonna be amanda bynes

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-10-04 17:08:35 -0700

All of these are horrible. I would never wear any of these. O_O

Rescueluv
Rescueluv wrote:
2013-10-04 17:05:00 -0700

No m mad ter

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-04 17:01:59 -0700

i'm gonna be mad hatter fr alice in wonderland

-Zack-the_Name
-Zack-the_Name wrote:
2013-10-04 16:34:56 -0700

i hate all lol why no clowns or something scary

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-09-01 06:41:25 -0700

none Frown

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-31 18:19:11 -0700

Alice in wonderland and oz costumes would look good on me

LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo wrote:
2012-10-10 18:12:37 -0700

im going to be a Hunter from Left4Dead (zombie that hunts humans that can pounce lang distences and ouce your pind your helpless as it rips you apart) Devil i love this holliday cuz i feal alive during it >Big Grin

hungergames2438
hungergames2438 wrote:
2012-10-08 16:35:53 -0700

I am going as Michael Jackson! Cool

roselee452
roselee452 wrote:
2012-10-07 16:03:20 -0700

i luv halloween its so fun just to hang with ur friends... smile

toriah cutie
toriah cutie wrote:
2012-10-06 19:20:05 -0700

halloween is scary i stayin side eatin candy

Diamond543
Diamond543 wrote:
2012-10-06 19:01:36 -0700

...we don't celebrate Halloween in Jamaica....I would totally go as an anime charracter. Maybe Hinata from Naruto ^^

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-10-06 18:49:44 -0700

Dressing as a rogue Little Red Riding Hood. That's what I decided to call it: rogue...

jenjen24
jenjen24 wrote:
2011-11-22 18:41:16 -0800

HAHA , i was Bertha from Fred 4 Halloweeniees Wink

anita_9091
anita_9091 wrote:
2011-10-30 15:28:51 -0700

omg...ima vampire...get redy boys! Wink

skylight225
skylight225 wrote:
2011-10-29 20:09:06 -0700

OMG the vampire is so adroable

Scariest Costume For Halloween?

• A ghost.
  • The masked guy from Scream.
  • Michael Jackson.
  • My math teacher.

Micro_diy_micro
Still stuck for a Halloween costume? You better get cracking! Halloween is just a day away! Kidzw...
Whether your costume requires a creepy prosthetic, a smoky eye or that perfect “undead” look, her...
Micro_haunted-house-micro
When you think about Halloween what are the first images to come into your mind? Most of us assoc...

Kirsteeeeen
Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it.
sugarpetals
sugarpetals posted in Friends:
I have a friend by the name of Corey....he is awesome,funny,cute and very friendly....and also heartbroken, and i don't think he deserves any of this.....if you go to his profile and read his bio"livininthesouth" all the negatives you read there is not true......he is just having a hard time in life." whispers" the guy need a girl"
seraphine10
I was born in New Zealand and when I was 7 there were heaps of earthquakes which traumourtised me. We moved to another country and my mum is forcing me to go back for a holiday and I really really really don't want to. I don't know what to do
CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.