Comments

Neat November Holidays

Oh, November. It’s one month that’s got a bit of a bad rap. Falling right in-between Halloween and Christmas it’s easy to forget that a lot of important holidays happen in November. Here are some of our favorite days to celebrate this month. Back to Article

tobi is a good boy
tobi is a good boy wrote:
2011-11-25 17:46:47 -0800

lol

myles rocks!
myles rocks! wrote:
2011-11-25 17:46:18 -0800

COOKIEMONSTER YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dog Lover
Dog Lover wrote:
2011-11-25 09:35:22 -0800

awkward

toxicgummybear589987
toxicgummybear589987 wrote:
2011-11-17 14:55:47 -0800

tomoro is mickey's bday! happy bday!

BeccaIsEatingDiamonds

BeccaIsEatingDiamonds wrote:
2011-11-17 14:40:39 -0800

Kutti: Haha lmfao

rebelpride
rebelpride wrote:
2011-11-17 14:38:14 -0800

I am not your dog you rat!

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-11-17 14:37:49 -0800

becca: yeah asher is so gross haha

BeccaIsEatingDiamonds
BeccaIsEatingDiamonds wrote:
2011-11-17 14:36:59 -0800

Kutii: lmao my cats does that

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-11-17 14:35:43 -0800

becca: my dog's name is asher and he eats whatever, he even drinks out the toilet Wink

BeccaIsEatingDiamonds
BeccaIsEatingDiamonds wrote:
2011-11-17 14:32:42 -0800

Kutti: dont worry my pony eats them

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-11-17 14:28:08 -0800

becca: ah what a waste of good pancakes

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-11-17 14:26:52 -0800

rebel: you dork

BeccaIsEatingDiamonds
BeccaIsEatingDiamonds wrote:
2011-11-17 14:23:34 -0800

You guys r funny

rebelpride
rebelpride wrote:
2011-11-17 14:22:31 -0800

kutii: You're not supposed to tell everyone you dweeb!

BeccaIsEatingDiamonds
BeccaIsEatingDiamonds wrote:
2011-11-17 14:21:18 -0800

Haha lol

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-11-17 14:20:44 -0800

Bobber: of course you do stalker

BeccaIsEatingDiamonds
BeccaIsEatingDiamonds wrote:
2011-11-17 14:20:32 -0800

No The Pancakes Were Burnt

rebelpride
rebelpride wrote:
2011-11-17 14:19:18 -0800

kutii: I'm sorry but do i know you?

Fave November Holiday?

• I think Veterans Day is an important holiday.
  • Thanksgiving - turkey and sweet potato pie all in one day!
  • I like Guy Fawkes!
  • The Day of the Dead is the coolest November holiday.

Micro_horoscope_micro
Wanna know what's in store for you in November 2010? Look up your zodiac sign in our horoscopes b...
Micro_national-candy-day-micro
Even if you had NO CLUE it was National Candy Day, we’re sure you’re happy to know you can celebr...
Micro_turkey-micro
What do you know about turkeys? Check out these weird turkey facts!
Micro_november-micro
If you thought all the spooky holidays were over, you'd be dead wrong! Get the lowdown on the Day...

Random in the forums

Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Debating:
we will likely kill ourselves (from my theory) with a mass war
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 posted in Debating:
huh???
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? well, sea levels will rise, and in an extreme case, can drown people, and drown whole cities (which will likely not happen in our lifetime) Yes that will happen because of  global warming.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ilikeham123" wrote:####! (German for no) has anyone read mine- the sun will start to die and expand outwards in 5.4 billion years time and it will swell over Mercury Venus and Earth. I read it but with what we are doing to our planet mankind won't exist by then so that theory is right of course but we won't well mankind won't exist.