Comments

Neat November Holidays

Oh, November. It’s one month that’s got a bit of a bad rap. Falling right in-between Halloween and Christmas it’s easy to forget that a lot of important holidays happen in November. Here are some of our favorite days to celebrate this month. Back to Article

tobi is a good boy
tobi is a good boy wrote:
2011-11-25 17:46:47 -0800

lol

myles rocks!
myles rocks! wrote:
2011-11-25 17:46:18 -0800

COOKIEMONSTER YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dog Lover
Dog Lover wrote:
2011-11-25 09:35:22 -0800

awkward

toxicgummybear589987
toxicgummybear589987 wrote:
2011-11-17 14:55:47 -0800

tomoro is mickey's bday! happy bday!

BeccaIsEatingDiamonds_1922762

BeccaIsEatingDiamonds_1922762 wrote:
2011-11-17 14:40:39 -0800

Kutti: Haha lmfao

rebelpride
rebelpride wrote:
2011-11-17 14:38:14 -0800

I am not your dog you rat!

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-11-17 14:37:49 -0800

becca: yeah asher is so gross haha

BeccaIsEatingDiamonds_1922762
BeccaIsEatingDiamonds_1922762 wrote:
2011-11-17 14:36:59 -0800

Kutii: lmao my cats does that

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-11-17 14:35:43 -0800

becca: my dog's name is asher and he eats whatever, he even drinks out the toilet Wink

BeccaIsEatingDiamonds_1922762
BeccaIsEatingDiamonds_1922762 wrote:
2011-11-17 14:32:42 -0800

Kutti: dont worry my pony eats them

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-11-17 14:28:08 -0800

becca: ah what a waste of good pancakes

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-11-17 14:26:52 -0800

rebel: you dork

BeccaIsEatingDiamonds_1922762
BeccaIsEatingDiamonds_1922762 wrote:
2011-11-17 14:23:34 -0800

You guys r funny

rebelpride
rebelpride wrote:
2011-11-17 14:22:31 -0800

kutii: You're not supposed to tell everyone you dweeb!

BeccaIsEatingDiamonds_1922762
BeccaIsEatingDiamonds_1922762 wrote:
2011-11-17 14:21:18 -0800

Haha lol

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-11-17 14:20:44 -0800

Bobber: of course you do stalker

BeccaIsEatingDiamonds_1922762
BeccaIsEatingDiamonds_1922762 wrote:
2011-11-17 14:20:32 -0800

No The Pancakes Were Burnt

rebelpride
rebelpride wrote:
2011-11-17 14:19:18 -0800

kutii: I'm sorry but do i know you?

Fave November Holiday?

• I think Veterans Day is an important holiday.
  • Thanksgiving - turkey and sweet potato pie all in one day!
  • I like Guy Fawkes!
  • The Day of the Dead is the coolest November holiday.

Micro_horoscope_micro
Wanna know what's in store for you in November 2010? Look up your zodiac sign in our horoscopes b...
Micro_national-candy-day-micro
Even if you had NO CLUE it was National Candy Day, we’re sure you’re happy to know you can celebr...
Micro_turkey-micro
What do you know about turkeys? Check out these weird turkey facts!
Micro_november-micro
If you thought all the spooky holidays were over, you'd be dead wrong! Get the lowdown on the Day...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote: "Pokemaster235" wrote: YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.  I think your tangent was very good. You seem to have a pretty solid grasp of the situation, and you also are capable of expressing it well. Great post, great job.
reply about 1 hour
KittehFace
KittehFace posted in Debating:
Why do you think that drama shouldn't stop? Don't you come in the chat room clueless about what's going on, the only fact you know currently is that drama is going on? Hmm....odd opinion, I think it should stop because most of the drama that happens on here is just petty and pathetic.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"catseli" wrote:I think that people should respect other people who are wiser than you. For example a 10 year old should respect a 11 year old but that 10 year old has to respect a grandpa because the grandpa is smarter and wiser than the 10 year old. I don't believe respect should be based off of level of intelligence or wisdom.  Also, age doesn't play a factor in how "smart" a person is. It does affect how much experience someone may have in the world though, thus more knowledge gained... (: But knowledge is not equivalent to sagacity. Honestly, I'm not sure if this makes any sense. I'm tired and I'm going to be going to bed soon. I'll have to check this out later. Thanks! Goodnight!
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote:Yes, but not the kind of respect you are thinking of. A 10 year old should respect a 30 year old in a way of authority, but a 10 year old should respect an 11 year old in a way of respecting a peer. (Sometimes I find technology really irritating :annoyed. Like now. Here goes my third attempt of posting. Yay...) Agreed. Not to say that a 30 year old deserves more respect, but it should be displayed differently. The ways I respect my mom and my two year old neighbor, for example, are both distinct -but it's respect all the same. Everyone deserves respect (Gosh I feel redundant), but is should be presented in a way that's unique to the individual.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Pokemaster235" wrote:YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.