Comments

National Sandwich Day

It's not just a cheesy (pun intended!) excuse for a holiday or a chance for Subway make more dough (ha ha!). National Sandwich Day is just about...sandwiches! Back to Article

coolwolf2
coolwolf2 wrote:
2014-11-08 18:30:41 -0800

i never new there was a national sandwich day

FireWolfRain
FireWolfRain wrote:
2014-11-03 15:25:28 -0800

I don't eat sandwiches that much anymore, I only like the sub sandwiches. The rest are just too messy and bad in taste for my liking. Frown

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-11-03 15:13:46 -0800

MOM! I NEED A SANDWICH!!!

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-11-03 13:22:56 -0800

O.O Big Grin

Emd05
Emd05 wrote:
2014-11-03 13:10:33 -0800

yo that looks nasty

KittehFace
KittehFace wrote:
2014-11-03 11:24:21 -0800

this is literally the best day ever

James

Jordan wrote:
2014-11-03 09:58:39 -0800

The best!

tinahappy
tinahappy wrote:
2014-03-11 10:47:49 -0700

the last one resembles Lord Ganapati. By the way, I think this site can be helpful: favoritewords.###, I am new to it but I believe it has a great potential to move forward in the future as a new wave in social networking.

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-13 18:49:27 -0800

That last one scares me! XD

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-25 11:59:47 -0800

That last sandwhich freaked me out

xxKitty2Tigerxx

waleo15 wrote:
2013-11-03 20:06:49 -0800

sammich

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-11-03 19:43:25 -0800

scary i just made a sammich o-o

Sandwich_poll

What's your favorite sandwich?

• Peanut Butter & Jelly
  • Ham & Cheese
  • Turkey & Tomatoes
  • Butter & Jam

Micro_famous-sandwiches-micro
Bread, cheese, meat, vegetables and spreads - there are infinite variations possible when it come...
Micro_sandwiches-micro
Whether it’s a pb&j at a picnic or a foot long sub for supper, sandwiches are a simple, savou...
No one in Romania is going to go hungry after a world record-breaking sausage was made there!
Now that you're back in school and packing lunches every day... well, what are you packing for lu...
Micro_healthy-school-lunch-micro
Get quick and healthy lunch ideas right here - from sandwiches, fruits and vegetables to other sn...

Random in the forums

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.   Yes and?
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"jordand08" wrote:Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school.Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: I go by the half your age plus seven, age minus seven doubled rule. So for example, if you're fifteen your range would be minimum 14 1/2, and your maximum would be 16. What is your method for <14 year olds, as well as 14 year olds themselves, as well as >16 year olds? My "method" is simple. Beginning at a suitable age, say 11, simply add two until you reach 15. Then, the age method is contingent upon the exact nature of the relationship, as well as the particular state's AOC. (Note, some states have very relaxed AOC's, so this method may not be suitable for all cases....this is based upon an AOC of 18) I don't do math, lololol. If I like you, I like you, normally though, I'd say 3 years older, while you're in school, then when you get out into "the real world" it can go up to as far as you want to. The thing is though, in some states, anything past holding hands can potentially be illegal if, using your method, one is 16 and the other is 19. That's only three years. However you are right, but I wouldn't use my method until I'm outta school. And besides, normally like them my age or a year or two older. 3 years can make a huge difference. Fifteen and Eighteen, Fourteen and Seventeen, Twelve and Fifteen etc. Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabePowdumfry" wrote:Only if its a threat ...Not having control over oneself is a threat.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"shae508" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "shae508" wrote: And Bi-polar disorder. Being Bi-polar does NOT mean. Happy.Sad. Happy.  No.  It means you have moods that change rapidly and are very strong. Like having a Manic episode, depression. Stuff like that. Is that not Happy.Sad.Happy.? Happiness can be a form of Mania, which does actually mean happy.sad.happy. Yes, but there is also a...kinda like an angry manic mood. Where you're more easily annoyed and sometimes more likely to be violent. I know anger can be associated with Mania, but isn't that also angry.sad.angry.? Also, not all Mania Is shown by anger, maybe in your personal life there has been this, but it is not always the case.