Comments

National Candy Day: November 4

Even if you had NO CLUE it was National Candy Day, we’re sure you’re happy to know you can celebrate this holiday every year! Of course, lots of people – dentists, especially – would argue we already HAD a candy day a couple of days ago (Halloween), but November 4 is, in fact, an official holiday. Back to Article

MissKnowItAll4
MissKnowItAll4 wrote:
2014-01-03 09:47:30 -0800

Me neither.

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-11-08 13:49:32 -0800

I never knew that their was a day called candy day

kay_kaythebomb
kay_kaythebomb wrote:
2013-11-07 17:35:32 -0800

i need you to be nice on kidsworld not rund

LiamPaynelover123

dogfobia wrote:
2013-11-04 19:37:28 -0800

I LOVE CANDY!!!

bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome wrote:
2013-11-04 19:33:51 -0800

I didn't get any candy for my birthday. ono It's okay though, I still have candy from Halloween!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-04 19:26:19 -0800

HAPPY NATIONAL CANDY DAY!!

Lowel
Lowel wrote:
2013-11-04 18:46:04 -0800

does that mean i should be upstairs eating candy and watching Naruto!? Big Grin GREAT!

lovelyearth101
lovelyearth101 wrote:
2013-11-04 17:17:12 -0800

I have my national candy day candy. From Halloween.

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-11-04 16:59:16 -0800

That means......MORE CANDY!!!! XD

RainbowRockstar
RainbowRockstar wrote:
2013-11-04 16:45:32 -0800

OMG THAT'S AWESOME! I LOVE CANDY!!!!!!

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-04 16:41:10 -0800

What the nugget!? We didn't celebrate this!? My mom and I have some serious talking to do. TnT

saveyou
saveyou wrote:
2013-11-04 16:39:27 -0800

I'm pretty sure it's November 1...

icygal23
icygal23 wrote:
2013-11-04 16:32:36 -0800

I love candy too. I have braces too.

LadyoftheLake
LadyoftheLake wrote:
2013-11-04 16:28:53 -0800

I love candy but I can't eat most of it because of braces

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-11-04 15:58:43 -0800

CANDY!!!!!!!1 ♥

JESSI-luvs-yu3
JESSI-luvs-yu3 wrote:
2013-11-04 15:44:26 -0800

candy day? e-e give meh candy

What's Your Fave Candy?

• Bubble gum.
  • Chocolate bars.
  • Sour candies.
  • Jelly beans.

Micro_halloween candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_cuff_micro
One of the easiest ways to add some personal style to your look is to accessorize with statement ...
Micro_ring_micro
When Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon said "I do" to each other for the third time, Nick gave his wif...
We Love Candy is the newest lifestyle brand and alternative punk-rock fashion label from the East...

Random in the forums

YouWillRememberMe-
This is probably the best rubbish you have ever wrote..
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
Sure
reply 1 minute
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
we clawed, we chained our shells in vain we fought never asking why we swam, I fell under your spell. a turtle no one could deny   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i put you down low under the water  and now, you're not coming up it slowly turned, you let me starve and now, we're turtles under the water   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to give me burger and instead of using force i guess i should've let you win i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to gimme a bite i guess i should've let you win   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never hit so hard on shore all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me   i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me yeah, you, you reject me
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
"RaliRooAJ" wrote:(A blubbed ta daaaaaaaa) I play octodad why did you bump this... O_o
brunostar