Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Think She Is the One

Hey! Help! I like this girl and I think she is the one God put on this earth for me and she dumped me and I dont know what to do. Should I ask her out or what? Please help me! Back to Article

ForeverAnonymous
ForeverAnonymous wrote:
2014-10-04 19:27:19 -0700

i love that show!!!!!

beccabear818
beccabear818 wrote:
2014-02-18 01:24:36 -0800

For you youngsters out there, Days of our Lives is a soap opera.

happyfeet5
happyfeet5 wrote:
2013-08-06 10:07:29 -0700

i have never heard of that show

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-09 13:56:01 -0700

Wow..

baseball-girl13
baseball-girl13 wrote:
2013-05-27 20:55:34 -0700

Okay well if it is ever meant to be your paths will cross in the future till then try to find someone else

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 02:47:51 -0700

nobody's perfect nobody is "the one" get over urself -_-

memiky
memiky wrote:
2013-04-26 18:43:24 -0700

imma tell u somthing friend live gf live but life doesn't stop for anyone

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-06 16:11:30 -0700

OMG I HAVE NEVER SEEN BOYS HAVE A DISH IT!! HAHAH

kickinitgirl10
kickinitgirl10 wrote:
2013-02-05 20:30:52 -0800

I'm not nervouse to talk to him I don't know why!??! Frustrated

epic_swagg_4life2316
epic_swagg_4life2316 wrote:
2013-01-02 17:34:22 -0800

its the other way around for me i think hes mine....he likes me and i like him!!! ON MY WAY TO GETTIN HIM smile)

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-11-25 08:51:06 -0800

sigh no boy cares for me it seems to me am paper that have no feelings or any thing

cheerlederlover15
cheerlederlover15 wrote:
2012-11-24 10:01:05 -0800

i found my guy and he loves me he always makes me feel good and he wants to marry me

caleb7409
caleb7409 wrote:
2012-11-24 09:43:50 -0800

i know my girl is the one but the only thing is im reay to sow her that i love her but im scared

Gupi1999
Gupi1999 wrote:
2012-11-24 00:43:46 -0800

I wish that was my ex Frown

kissmegood
kissmegood wrote:
2012-11-23 22:08:20 -0800

I once did find true love but the guy died in a car accident he was my best friend for 8 years so dont tell me u cant find true love at a young age i did my mother told me that there was something special there she would know shes been married for 27 years no divorce no nothing

deathkitten103
deathkitten103 wrote:
2012-11-23 17:57:00 -0800

x3 but it's true though haha, I mean, they could've picked anyone, but they choose the women beater. Tis is ridicoulous boxxy.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-11-23 17:53:23 -0800

LOL Nice Boxxy

deathkitten103
deathkitten103 wrote:
2012-11-23 17:52:08 -0800

I love how one of the answers to the poll is "Yes, there's only one true love for me and it's Chris Brown." Can't KW pick someone who doesn't beat women? I mean.. come on now

Mk Forever
Mk Forever wrote:
2012-11-23 16:20:43 -0800

everyone wants to be somones one if that makes sense i wished i can be somones one =)

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-11-23 16:13:48 -0800

Pshh his name is Shiznit.

Poll-1

Do You Believe There Is One Person for You?

• Yes! I believe there's one true love for me in this world!
  • No, life is full of people I could be happy with.
  • There are lots of cool people out there, but only one who is perfect.
  • Yes, there's only one true love for me and it's Chris Brown.