Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

New Moon Movie Review

The second installment in Stephenie Meyer's bestselling Twilight Saga is now in theatres. Kidzworld has the inside scoop on New Moon. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 17:42:23 -0700

oh cooool

report
-GirlofMusic-
-GirlofMusic- wrote:
2013-05-18 18:11:23 -0700

This is my favorite series of movies. There is just so much drama!!!♥ It is sad to think that the series is over because inside I felt like I knew Bella, Jacob, Edward etc. Now it is weird when I see them in other movies because I think " NOOOO. YOU BELONG TO THE TWIGHLIGHT SERIES!!" And I wish that this series could just continue for the rest of my life but I know that would not work because vampires dont age and it wouldnt be nice to see Jacob take his shirt off cuz he will be all wrinkly!!!!

report
10yearold
10yearold wrote:
2011-08-01 11:15:10 -0700

GO TAYLOR LAUTNER BY THE WAY HE IS MY WONDERFUL BOY FRIEND WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

report
sweetbird16
sweetbird16 wrote:
2011-05-23 07:13:11 -0700

the new moon movie was alright

report
kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-23 06:54:38 -0700

NOPE TEMAM EDWARD 4EVER Big Grin

report
butterfly81244
butterfly81244 wrote:
2011-05-23 06:50:27 -0700

edward is smocking hot smile

report
superboy44
superboy44 wrote:
2011-03-03 12:08:21 -0800

i like the movies but arent into the whole team jacob and edward thing
Confused

report
sweet love girl
sweet love girl wrote:
2011-03-03 08:54:19 -0800

TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY

report
nathdz01
nathdz01 wrote:
2011-03-03 08:53:58 -0800

edward berly talks and jacob is hot

report
vanessa101
vanessa101 wrote:
2011-03-03 07:14:07 -0800

edward has suck it up and jacob is sooooooooo hot Love

report
chelseababie123
chelseababie123 wrote:
2011-03-03 06:08:16 -0800

ya i thank edwerdd can stick it in his juce box and SUCKIT hehe lol lmao lmao

report
chelseababie123
chelseababie123 wrote:
2011-03-03 06:06:55 -0800

jacobe is so hot so edwerrda can suckit

report
starburst2
starburst2 wrote:
2011-03-03 05:51:34 -0800

Jacob all the way! He is the cutest!

report
I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143
I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143 wrote:
2011-03-03 05:28:19 -0800

Jacob is awesome !! smile i luv him

report
cute valentine
cute valentine wrote:
2011-03-03 05:25:02 -0800

i love jacobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb he is sexy

report
blinkie
blinkie wrote:
2011-03-03 05:05:07 -0800

i have that love it ewdard is sooooooooo cute

report
kaity baby
kaity baby wrote:
2011-03-03 05:01:45 -0800

Jacob Is Sooooooooo sexy

report
Lubbydubbychica
Lubbydubbychica wrote:
2011-03-02 07:39:39 -0800

I LOVE JACOB AHHHHH

report
back to story
New-moon-poll

Have you seen New Moon?

  • Yes
  • More than once
  • No

related stories

Micro_eclipse-micro
Twilight was all about Team Edward, and in New Moon, Team Jacob was born. In Eclipse, both teams ...
Micro_nikki_micro
More than 13 million kids can’t buy basic school supplies for back-to-school. DoSomething.org and...
Micro_taylor_lautner-micro
Do you want to know how Taylor went from Shark Boy to Twilight's Wolf Man? Check out his bio!

Entertainment in the forums

astronaut18
Q. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? A. A clock! Q. What is the easiest way to double your money? A. Put it in front of the mirror of course! Q. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? A. A glove. Q. What has to be broken before you can use it? A. An egg. Q. What has a neck but no head? A. A bottle. Q. What gets wetter as it dries? A. A towel. Q. What goes up and doesn’t come back down? A. Your age. Q. What belongs to you but is used more by others? A. Your name. Q. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it? A. A shadow. Q. It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old. What is it? A. The moon.
reply about 1 hour
astronaut18
Q: What did the ground say to the earthquake? A: You crack me up! Q: Why did the music teacher need a ladder? A: To reach the high notes. Q: What's the worst thing you're likely to find in the school cafeteria? A: The Food! Q: What kind of plates do they use on Venus? A: Flying saucers! Q: Why did nose not want to go to school? A: He was tired of getting picked on! Q: How do you get straight A's? A: By using a ruler! Q: What did the pen say to the pencil? A: So, what's your point! Q: Why did the kid study in the airplane? A: Because he wanted a higher education! Q: How did the music teacher get locked in the classroom? A: His keys were inside the piano! Q: What do elves learn in school? A: The elf-abet! Q: What did you learn in school today? A: Not enough, I have to go back tomorrow! Q: What holds the sun up in the sky? A: Sunbeams! Q: What object is king of the classroom? A: The ruler! Q: When do astronauts eat? A: At launch time! Q: What did the pencil sharpener say to the pencil? A: Stop going in circles and get to the point! Q: How does the barber cut the moon's hair? A: E-clipse it! Q: What happened when the wheel was invented? A: It caused a revolution! Q: What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? A: Bookworms Q: What is the world's tallest building? A: The library because it has the most stories. Q: What vegetables to librarians like? A: Quiet peas. Q: Why did the clock in the cafeteria run slow? A: It always went back four seconds. Q: Why didn't the sun go to college? A: Because it already had a million degrees!
reply about 1 hour
MissJonkinz11
MissJonkinz11 posted in Celebs:
Shaun Diviney from Short Stack  :love
reply about 1 hour
Duma
Duma posted in Celebs:
Zac Efron :D
reply about 2 hours
gypsyvintagegirl
ONE DIRECTION ALL THE WAY!! One Direction are amazing role models for guys and girls. Justin is an idiot(sorry guys).
reply about 2 hours