Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Like Him & He Likes Me

PINKY MOUSE asks: THERE IS THIS GUY I LIKE. I THINK HE LIKES ME TO. WHAT DO I DO? Back to Article

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2014-02-04 00:47:52 -0800

ask him

medodo
medodo wrote:
2014-02-03 23:56:35 -0800

He likes you and you like him..so whats the problem!

Lilygirl10
Lilygirl10 wrote:
2014-01-11 16:20:39 -0800

Ask him out! smile

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-01-09 13:47:30 -0800

Nice!

mastergamer11
mastergamer11 wrote:
2013-04-26 19:05:06 -0700

a girl likes me and in lke her this is in school

aprils cool12

countryboys wrote:
2013-02-14 22:08:58 -0800

Yea babe i do

aprils cool12
aprils cool12 wrote:
2013-02-14 22:06:19 -0800

im inlove with countryboy and i think he loves me to

litle star
litle star wrote:
2012-04-26 14:18:33 -0700

a know way wat

litle star
litle star wrote:
2012-04-26 14:18:18 -0700

I have the same problem exactly but i am to shy to ask him out, he sort ov asked me out though to go to dinner but he did not say it exactly , GOOD LUCK!!!

laney787878
laney787878 wrote:
2012-03-24 12:53:44 -0700

i like it

american in paris
american in paris wrote:
2012-03-23 17:27:53 -0700

i no how that feeling is im happily in love

-Kris-
-Kris- wrote:
2011-09-10 06:20:36 -0700

It's just a no way!

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2011-09-10 06:10:04 -0700

Lame -.-

let let
let let wrote:
2011-06-10 13:48:21 -0700

dear dish this school i go to suck as a b

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-04-16 07:41:35 -0700

thats me

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

I am really stuck on this one girl, though everyone says it's just a crush. But I do not believe ...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!