Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Like Him & He Likes Me

PINKY MOUSE asks: THERE IS THIS GUY I LIKE. I THINK HE LIKES ME TO. WHAT DO I DO? Back to Article

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2014-02-04 00:47:52 -0800

ask him

medodo
medodo wrote:
2014-02-03 23:56:35 -0800

He likes you and you like him..so whats the problem!

Lilygirl10
Lilygirl10 wrote:
2014-01-11 16:20:39 -0800

Ask him out! smile

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-01-09 13:47:30 -0800

Nice!

mastergamer11
mastergamer11 wrote:
2013-04-26 19:05:06 -0700

a girl likes me and in lke her this is in school

aprils cool12

countryboys wrote:
2013-02-14 22:08:58 -0800

Yea babe i do

aprils cool12
aprils cool12 wrote:
2013-02-14 22:06:19 -0800

im inlove with countryboy and i think he loves me to

litle star
litle star wrote:
2012-04-26 14:18:33 -0700

a know way wat

litle star
litle star wrote:
2012-04-26 14:18:18 -0700

I have the same problem exactly but i am to shy to ask him out, he sort ov asked me out though to go to dinner but he did not say it exactly , GOOD LUCK!!!

laney787878
laney787878 wrote:
2012-03-24 12:53:44 -0700

i like it

american in paris
american in paris wrote:
2012-03-23 17:27:53 -0700

i no how that feeling is im happily in love

-Kris-
-Kris- wrote:
2011-09-10 06:20:36 -0700

It's just a no way!

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2011-09-10 06:10:04 -0700

Lame -.-

let let
let let wrote:
2011-06-10 13:48:21 -0700

dear dish this school i go to suck as a b

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-04-16 07:41:35 -0700

thats me

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

I am really stuck on this one girl, though everyone says it's just a crush. But I do not believe ...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.