Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend?

Secret Nickname asks: I have no idea how to break up with my bf without hurting him. Any help?? Back to Article

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-05-19 06:50:01 -0700

LOL that is awesome

onedirection3
onedirection3 wrote:
2013-05-18 17:21:16 -0700

don't do it!

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-05-18 17:16:25 -0700

just tell him go get a life LOL

Sparks30122
Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-05-07 19:01:32 -0700

good luck!

CintaBear
CintaBear wrote:
2013-04-14 02:09:49 -0700

My ex bf did that to me on our first break up worst feeling

Castlevania_boy_1275190
Castlevania_boy_1275190 wrote:
2013-04-14 01:17:51 -0700

xD my sis's ex broke with her via face...

CintaBear
CintaBear wrote:
2013-04-14 01:15:53 -0700

best to do face to face not on the internet or electronics like phones and stuff just better face to face

boss man 123
boss man 123 wrote:
2012-12-27 12:40:12 -0800

yes but do what beautiful me said U can always stay friends

beautifulme40
beautifulme40 wrote:
2012-08-25 09:12:36 -0700

U can always stay friends

2awesome4ever
2awesome4ever wrote:
2011-08-03 13:52:35 -0700

who made this

Dish_it_poll3

Worst Way to Be Dumped?

• The "Let's be friends" line.
  • Finding out your guy/girl is cheating on you.
  • In front of your whole history class.
  • On Valentine's Day.

I have a huge crush on someone. Even though he told me he doesn’t like me I still feel like he do...

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
GottaLoveDance