Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend?

Secret Nickname asks: I have no idea how to break up with my bf without hurting him. Any help?? Back to Article

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-05-19 06:50:01 -0700

LOL that is awesome

onedirection3
onedirection3 wrote:
2013-05-18 17:21:16 -0700

don't do it!

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-05-18 17:16:25 -0700

just tell him go get a life LOL

Sparks30122
Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-05-07 19:01:32 -0700

good luck!

CintaBear
CintaBear wrote:
2013-04-14 02:09:49 -0700

My ex bf did that to me on our first break up worst feeling

Castlevania_boy_1275190
Castlevania_boy_1275190 wrote:
2013-04-14 01:17:51 -0700

xD my sis's ex broke with her via face...

CintaBear
CintaBear wrote:
2013-04-14 01:15:53 -0700

best to do face to face not on the internet or electronics like phones and stuff just better face to face

boss man 123
boss man 123 wrote:
2012-12-27 12:40:12 -0800

yes but do what beautiful me said U can always stay friends

beautifulme40
beautifulme40 wrote:
2012-08-25 09:12:36 -0700

U can always stay friends

2awesome4ever
2awesome4ever wrote:
2011-08-03 13:52:35 -0700

who made this

Dish_it_poll3

Worst Way to Be Dumped?

• The "Let's be friends" line.
  • Finding out your guy/girl is cheating on you.
  • In front of your whole history class.
  • On Valentine's Day.

I have a huge crush on someone. Even though he told me he doesn’t like me I still feel like he do...

Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D