Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend?

Secret Nickname asks: I have no idea how to break up with my bf without hurting him. Any help?? Back to Article

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-05-19 06:50:01 -0700

LOL that is awesome

onedirection3
onedirection3 wrote:
2013-05-18 17:21:16 -0700

don't do it!

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-05-18 17:16:25 -0700

just tell him go get a life LOL

Sparks30122
Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-05-07 19:01:32 -0700

good luck!

CintaBear
CintaBear wrote:
2013-04-14 02:09:49 -0700

My ex bf did that to me on our first break up worst feeling

Castlevania_boy_1275190
Castlevania_boy_1275190 wrote:
2013-04-14 01:17:51 -0700

xD my sis's ex broke with her via face...

CintaBear
CintaBear wrote:
2013-04-14 01:15:53 -0700

best to do face to face not on the internet or electronics like phones and stuff just better face to face

boss man 123
boss man 123 wrote:
2012-12-27 12:40:12 -0800

yes but do what beautiful me said U can always stay friends

beautifulme40
beautifulme40 wrote:
2012-08-25 09:12:36 -0700

U can always stay friends

2awesome4ever
2awesome4ever wrote:
2011-08-03 13:52:35 -0700

who made this

Dish_it_poll3

Worst Way to Be Dumped?

• The "Let's be friends" line.
  • Finding out your guy/girl is cheating on you.
  • In front of your whole history class.
  • On Valentine's Day.

I have a huge crush on someone. Even though he told me he doesn’t like me I still feel like he do...

Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
If people ask me about scars I don't feel comfortable explaining, I just tell them I don't want to talk about it. Most of my actual 'friends' know where they came from. Otherwise, your body isn't anyone elses business and, if they push, know you can tell them so. Take care.
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
People at my school thinks I'm not pretty and That i try to hard to make myself look pretty and I get mean comments on my pictures by people calling me names and people always say I'm ugly and not pretty and it makes me feel sad and hurt and highs school post to be fun but people makes it worst and not fun for me cause they keep calling me names.
Snickers147
Aww thank you very much :3
Peppy.San
Sorry you have to go through this. I've been in a couple similar situations with my dad, and although it sucks for us too, I really chewed him out for my little sisters sake. I'm not saying start a fight (that was stupid for me to do), but it is important that they understand that scrapping in the home where the little'ns are present is unacceptable. It really screws you up, living with that. They should know that if they're going to fight to do it someplace else. Sometimes we have to remind them. ... The relationship between your dad and his girlfriend is their business. Their issues have nothing to do with you guys, you are never the problem... but it also isn't your place to dictate their relationship. If they break up, then it was inevitable and probably for the best. Fighting doesn't always mean the end though. They may just be going through a rough time.
Snickers147