Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You?

Lollipop asks: How do you know if a boy really likes you? Back to Article

Jelly_Of_Ma_Swagg
Jelly_Of_Ma_Swagg wrote:
2014-03-31 16:09:47 -0700

I have never been in love....

Alexis7343
Alexis7343 wrote:
2014-03-30 18:01:03 -0700

This article is for girls who don't understand the opposite gender.

beastbasketball1
beastbasketball1 wrote:
2014-03-30 17:22:02 -0700

people say that a lot of people like me.... no
they don't like me and I know it

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-30 16:49:02 -0700

So many crushes I had

warriorsrock1
warriorsrock1 wrote:
2014-03-02 10:04:29 -0800

It's happened. Trust me.

warriorsrock1
warriorsrock1 wrote:
2014-03-02 10:04:06 -0800

A boy's eyes dialate meaning grow larger if the girl he likes looks into his eyes.

warriorsrock1
warriorsrock1 wrote:
2014-03-02 10:02:00 -0800

He is nice and funny and only laughs at my jokes (and my bff's)

warriorsrock1
warriorsrock1 wrote:
2014-03-02 10:00:06 -0800

There is a boy in my class i wont say who he is cause u might no me. Big Grin

spiderbaby123
spiderbaby123 wrote:
2014-03-01 06:27:47 -0800

u wouldn't know you're a girl.

spiderbaby123
spiderbaby123 wrote:
2014-03-01 06:26:30 -0800

totally true dude we're boys so we would know better

dreadhead3
dreadhead3 wrote:
2014-02-28 17:36:40 -0800

true

berrylovely
berrylovely wrote:
2014-02-28 14:03:17 -0800

the boy that i think likes me is that he was ####### the table then looked at me he kept doing it until i looked then he laughed and i laughed and my friend was like he likes u and i do like him but does he like me?? he always bumps into me on purpose

quetta-ka-pathan
quetta-ka-pathan wrote:
2014-02-28 13:59:38 -0800

i m a boy so i think i better know then u .

PrettySmilee16
PrettySmilee16 wrote:
2014-02-28 13:55:51 -0800

You Really Don't Know Do They Really Like You , Sometimes They Can Show It But Don't Mean It . Some Boys May Show It And Mean It , Them The Ones That Really Like You , If They Come Around More , Them The Ones That You Know That Really Liked You .

quetta-ka-pathan
quetta-ka-pathan wrote:
2014-02-28 13:51:15 -0800

not all boys r same
some kind of boys when like a girl the go and direct say i like u and some kind of boys dont have the confidence to say so they only follow u and agree with girl comment all the time but some boys dont show there self until girl come infront of him and say do you love me he says no i dont .......

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-02-28 12:53:45 -0800

your not i know that u love me

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-02-28 12:50:22 -0800

haha, some r true but i think if he really likes u, he tries to hv every conversation with u, even if u r talking to somebody, he does intrude to get your attention and on him alone.......animal instincts i guess

harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-02-28 12:49:46 -0800

im not confusing

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-02-28 12:48:55 -0800

true that sister

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-02-28 12:48:55 -0800

true that sister

Should Girls Ask Boys Out?

• Yeah, why shouldn't they?
  • If she knows that he's interested in her.
  • No. Guys should ask girls out.
  • I don't think it matters either way.

I like this boy and I think he likes me. My best friend says that he's always starin' at m...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day