Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You?

Lollipop asks: How do you know if a boy really likes you? Back to Article

Jelly_Of_Ma_Swagg
Jelly_Of_Ma_Swagg wrote:
2014-03-31 16:09:47 -0700

I have never been in love....

Alexis7343
Alexis7343 wrote:
2014-03-30 18:01:03 -0700

This article is for girls who don't understand the opposite gender.

beastbasketball1
beastbasketball1 wrote:
2014-03-30 17:22:02 -0700

people say that a lot of people like me.... no
they don't like me and I know it

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-30 16:49:02 -0700

So many crushes I had

warriorsrock1
warriorsrock1 wrote:
2014-03-02 10:04:29 -0800

It's happened. Trust me.

warriorsrock1
warriorsrock1 wrote:
2014-03-02 10:04:06 -0800

A boy's eyes dialate meaning grow larger if the girl he likes looks into his eyes.

warriorsrock1
warriorsrock1 wrote:
2014-03-02 10:02:00 -0800

He is nice and funny and only laughs at my jokes (and my bff's)

warriorsrock1
warriorsrock1 wrote:
2014-03-02 10:00:06 -0800

There is a boy in my class i wont say who he is cause u might no me. Big Grin

spiderbaby123
spiderbaby123 wrote:
2014-03-01 06:27:47 -0800

u wouldn't know you're a girl.

spiderbaby123
spiderbaby123 wrote:
2014-03-01 06:26:30 -0800

totally true dude we're boys so we would know better

dreadhead3
dreadhead3 wrote:
2014-02-28 17:36:40 -0800

true

berrylovely
berrylovely wrote:
2014-02-28 14:03:17 -0800

the boy that i think likes me is that he was ####### the table then looked at me he kept doing it until i looked then he laughed and i laughed and my friend was like he likes u and i do like him but does he like me?? he always bumps into me on purpose

quetta-ka-pathan
quetta-ka-pathan wrote:
2014-02-28 13:59:38 -0800

i m a boy so i think i better know then u .

PrettySmilee16
PrettySmilee16 wrote:
2014-02-28 13:55:51 -0800

You Really Don't Know Do They Really Like You , Sometimes They Can Show It But Don't Mean It . Some Boys May Show It And Mean It , Them The Ones That Really Like You , If They Come Around More , Them The Ones That You Know That Really Liked You .

quetta-ka-pathan
quetta-ka-pathan wrote:
2014-02-28 13:51:15 -0800

not all boys r same
some kind of boys when like a girl the go and direct say i like u and some kind of boys dont have the confidence to say so they only follow u and agree with girl comment all the time but some boys dont show there self until girl come infront of him and say do you love me he says no i dont .......

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-02-28 12:53:45 -0800

your not i know that u love me

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-02-28 12:50:22 -0800

haha, some r true but i think if he really likes u, he tries to hv every conversation with u, even if u r talking to somebody, he does intrude to get your attention and on him alone.......animal instincts i guess

harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-02-28 12:49:46 -0800

im not confusing

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-02-28 12:48:55 -0800

true that sister

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-02-28 12:48:55 -0800

true that sister

Should Girls Ask Boys Out?

• Yeah, why shouldn't they?
  • If she knows that he's interested in her.
  • No. Guys should ask girls out.
  • I don't think it matters either way.

I like this boy and I think he likes me. My best friend says that he's always starin' at m...

kaykay2002