OMG Girlz Bio
The OMG Girlz are a singing group consisting of four girls ranging in age from 11-13. Two of the group’s members - Reginae and Zonnique - are the daughters of some pretty famous musicians: Lil Wayne and singer Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, a former member of 90s group Xscape who is now engaged to rapper T.I. and stars on the BET reality show Tiny and Toya. The two other girls in the band are named Basha and Lourdes.
- The OMG Girlz aim to be age-appropriate and real cool – at the same time!
- The OMG Girlz gave a controversial debut performance at the 2009 BET Awards.
- Zonnique, whose nickname is Star, already sang in a two-girl act called QT Posse
- Reginae Carter, aka Baby Carter, is Lil Wayne’s daughter, and is said to have some pretty solid rhyming skills!
- Basha’s nickname is Beauty.
- Lourdes’ nickname is Lolo.
- OMG Girlz’ first single is called Ain’t Nobody.
- In their first released song Baby Carter reveals that she wants a laptop and a Benz for her birthday – even though she’s too young to drive!
Video: OMG Girlz TV Intro