Comments

OMG Girlz Bio

The OMG Girlz are a singing group consisting of four girls ranging in age from 11-13. Two of the group’s members - Reginae and Zonnique - just happen to be the daughters of some pretty famous musicians! Back to Article

Jay_Brookie
Jay_Brookie wrote:
2014-06-12 07:43:59 -0700

Beauty

tjmax15
tjmax15 wrote:
2014-04-26 17:34:00 -0700

If u miss guide friend send here a note or sum she is gonna kill herself help me get her back

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-03-10 09:02:23 -0700

Omg I love star for the omg girls

jboo
jboo wrote:
2014-01-16 08:45:24 -0800

omg wow the omg gilrs Love

jakhia
jakhia wrote:
2014-01-12 17:22:14 -0800

HaySmile Nose

QueenKidPinkHead
QueenKidPinkHead wrote:
2013-12-25 20:24:21 -0800

I love the OMG Girlz so much. They are on my screensaver for everything!

rachelcutieII
rachelcutieII wrote:
2013-10-16 06:24:58 -0700

Omg girls r tha best!!! smile

_lovesUalot
_lovesUalot wrote:
2013-08-11 08:33:00 -0700

thats a good band

ngel789
ngel789 wrote:
2013-07-19 15:29:01 -0700

I love the OMG GIRLZ!!!!!!!

WeezyBaby777
WeezyBaby777 wrote:
2013-07-19 09:54:05 -0700

Omg girls r tha best!!! Big Grin

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-07-14 21:30:13 -0700

love them

TenTen12
TenTen12 wrote:
2013-07-10 13:45:55 -0700

it is the real one these pic r when they were younger

cherrylove19
cherrylove19 wrote:
2013-07-10 13:27:44 -0700

that not the real omg girlz because what they on youtube

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-09 18:41:32 -0700

They are like totally 80's! Luv 80's clothes!

TenTen12
TenTen12 wrote:
2013-07-09 18:36:54 -0700

love them

lilshianti
lilshianti wrote:
2013-07-08 14:17:45 -0700

luvv them

JZswag2014
JZswag2014 wrote:
2013-07-04 10:49:28 -0700

i like the new omg girlz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate the old ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovelysara123
lovelysara123 wrote:
2013-07-01 05:02:03 -0700

i like lolo becuse good at raping like baby doll in the other omg girl one day the both omg girlz
should sing together now that is going to be cool am a big fan of omg girl but little mix is my frist i
love lolo i got her picture in my front page
Love

lovelysara123
lovelysara123 wrote:
2013-07-01 05:01:46 -0700

love lolo i got her picture in my front page
Love

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-06-30 12:42:44 -0700

baby doll lil 'Wayne's daughter is my fav

Omg-girlz-poll

Who is your favorite memeber?

• Zonnique "Star" Pullins
  • Bahja "Beauty" Rodriguez
  • Breaunna "Babydoll" Womack
  • All of them!!

Micro_omg-mix
Kidzworld is girl-chattin’ with the popular music trio The OMG Girlz!
Micro_nmmic
You may know firecracker Nicki Minaj from her latest hit single with rapper Drake “Moment 4 Life”...
Micro_veronicas_micro
The Veronicas: 20 year-old identical twins from Australia, Jess and Lisa Origliasso, blend natura...
Micro_school-gyrls-article
Not only do The School Gyrls LOOK like sweet high-school students, they actually ARE! Check out t...
Micro_thumb_allstarweekendinterview-micro
Allstar Weekend, a mix between Blink 182 and the Jonas Brothers, may be young, but they have the ...

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11