Comments

Dear Dish-It: Four-Year Crush

Bron-Bron asks: OK, so, last year, everybody thought this one dude and I would make a cute couple. This has been said since 3rd grade, I'm in 7th now. And guess what? I finally like him! What I should do. Please help! Back to Article

butterball10666
butterball10666 wrote:
2013-04-02 17:21:07 -0700

well tell him something to rub it in his face

bumblebee847
bumblebee847 wrote:
2013-04-01 19:02:25 -0700

Don't worry he will come after you

blueeyes04
blueeyes04 wrote:
2013-04-01 18:58:18 -0700

s*****t

latina13
latina13 wrote:
2012-11-27 14:00:06 -0800

i think ya shud wait a lil. mo while! .....

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-11-03 20:28:42 -0700

She should go for it do not let your fear of negative reactions block your path of relief

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-11-03 20:22:52 -0700

It's These Two Girl's That like My Bf Im Cool Wit Them I Dont Kno Why I Just Am But They Kno I Dont Pay So They Do 4real Mess Wit Him Or Me

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-11 08:00:50 -0700

bieberfever4ever: Maybe it's best to talk on the boards about that?

ali902
ali902 wrote:
2010-06-28 04:59:10 -0700

i had a crush on a guy i do not like him any more and i'm just gonna tell him i like as friend

bieberfever4ever
bieberfever4ever wrote:
2010-06-24 01:00:29 -0700

I have a crush too and i didnt tell him i liked him my friends did and now he likes one of my friends i hate her should i still be her friend?

Alyssa Sun
Alyssa Sun wrote:
2010-05-01 04:00:25 -0700

I have a crush too.I don't have the guts to tell him though...So u go get him girl!!

Odd_poll

Why do you think different species of animals become friends?

• Humans force them to do it.
  • For survival.
  • They think they're the same species.
  • They really like each other.

An elephant and a dog; a kitten and a crow; a turtle and a hippo – these are some of the oddest –...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour