Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Four-Year Crush

Bron-Bron asks: OK, so, last year, everybody thought this one dude and I would make a cute couple. This has been said since 3rd grade, I'm in 7th now. And guess what? I finally like him! What I should do. Please help! Back to Article

butterball10666
butterball10666 wrote:
2013-04-02 17:21:07 -0700

well tell him something to rub it in his face

bumblebee847
bumblebee847 wrote:
2013-04-01 19:02:25 -0700

Don't worry he will come after you

blueeyes04
blueeyes04 wrote:
2013-04-01 18:58:18 -0700

s*****t

latina13
latina13 wrote:
2012-11-27 14:00:06 -0800

i think ya shud wait a lil. mo while! .....

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-11-03 20:28:42 -0700

She should go for it do not let your fear of negative reactions block your path of relief

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-11-03 20:22:52 -0700

It's These Two Girl's That like My Bf Im Cool Wit Them I Dont Kno Why I Just Am But They Kno I Dont Pay So They Do 4real Mess Wit Him Or Me

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-11 08:00:50 -0700

bieberfever4ever: Maybe it's best to talk on the boards about that?

ali902
ali902 wrote:
2010-06-28 04:59:10 -0700

i had a crush on a guy i do not like him any more and i'm just gonna tell him i like as friend

bieberfever4ever
bieberfever4ever wrote:
2010-06-24 01:00:29 -0700

I have a crush too and i didnt tell him i liked him my friends did and now he likes one of my friends i hate her should i still be her friend?

Alyssa Sun
Alyssa Sun wrote:
2010-05-01 04:00:25 -0700

I have a crush too.I don't have the guts to tell him though...So u go get him girl!!

Odd_poll

Why do you think different species of animals become friends?

• Humans force them to do it.
  • For survival.
  • They think they're the same species.
  • They really like each other.

An elephant and a dog; a kitten and a crow; a turtle and a hippo ā€“ these are some of the oddest ā€“...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
reply about 1 hour
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
reply about 1 hour
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :Dā™„
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 1 day