Comments

Dear Dish-It: Four-Year Crush

Bron-Bron asks: OK, so, last year, everybody thought this one dude and I would make a cute couple. This has been said since 3rd grade, I'm in 7th now. And guess what? I finally like him! What I should do. Please help! Back to Article

butterball10666
butterball10666 wrote:
2013-04-02 17:21:07 -0700

well tell him something to rub it in his face

bumblebee847
bumblebee847 wrote:
2013-04-01 19:02:25 -0700

Don't worry he will come after you

blueeyes04
blueeyes04 wrote:
2013-04-01 18:58:18 -0700

s*****t

latina13
latina13 wrote:
2012-11-27 14:00:06 -0800

i think ya shud wait a lil. mo while! .....

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-11-03 20:28:42 -0700

She should go for it do not let your fear of negative reactions block your path of relief

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-11-03 20:22:52 -0700

It's These Two Girl's That like My Bf Im Cool Wit Them I Dont Kno Why I Just Am But They Kno I Dont Pay So They Do 4real Mess Wit Him Or Me

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-11 08:00:50 -0700

bieberfever4ever: Maybe it's best to talk on the boards about that?

ali902
ali902 wrote:
2010-06-28 04:59:10 -0700

i had a crush on a guy i do not like him any more and i'm just gonna tell him i like as friend

bieberfever4ever
bieberfever4ever wrote:
2010-06-24 01:00:29 -0700

I have a crush too and i didnt tell him i liked him my friends did and now he likes one of my friends i hate her should i still be her friend?

Alyssa Sun
Alyssa Sun wrote:
2010-05-01 04:00:25 -0700

I have a crush too.I don't have the guts to tell him though...So u go get him girl!!

Odd_poll

Why do you think different species of animals become friends?

• Humans force them to do it.
  • For survival.
  • They think they're the same species.
  • They really like each other.

An elephant and a dog; a kitten and a crow; a turtle and a hippo – these are some of the oddest –...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day
Thabelolicy
Thabelolicy posted in Friends:
 :) well I got a new bestie here in kids world and I love her soo much. she is kind, humble, interesting and a good listener. I can not go a day without asking her about her day and I hope that i never pass a day without asking her. being your friend is the best and I WOULD LIKE US TO STAY THAT WAY FOREVER love you E,,,l,,,,l,,,,e.
reply 1 day