Comments

Dear Dish-It: Four-Year Crush

Bron-Bron asks: OK, so, last year, everybody thought this one dude and I would make a cute couple. This has been said since 3rd grade, I'm in 7th now. And guess what? I finally like him! What I should do. Please help! Back to Article

butterball10666
butterball10666 wrote:
2013-04-02 17:21:07 -0700

well tell him something to rub it in his face

bumblebee847
bumblebee847 wrote:
2013-04-01 19:02:25 -0700

Don't worry he will come after you

blueeyes04
blueeyes04 wrote:
2013-04-01 18:58:18 -0700

s*****t

latina13
latina13 wrote:
2012-11-27 14:00:06 -0800

i think ya shud wait a lil. mo while! .....

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-11-03 20:28:42 -0700

She should go for it do not let your fear of negative reactions block your path of relief

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-11-03 20:22:52 -0700

It's These Two Girl's That like My Bf Im Cool Wit Them I Dont Kno Why I Just Am But They Kno I Dont Pay So They Do 4real Mess Wit Him Or Me

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-11 08:00:50 -0700

bieberfever4ever: Maybe it's best to talk on the boards about that?

ali902
ali902 wrote:
2010-06-28 04:59:10 -0700

i had a crush on a guy i do not like him any more and i'm just gonna tell him i like as friend

bieberfever4ever
bieberfever4ever wrote:
2010-06-24 01:00:29 -0700

I have a crush too and i didnt tell him i liked him my friends did and now he likes one of my friends i hate her should i still be her friend?

Alyssa Sun
Alyssa Sun wrote:
2010-05-01 04:00:25 -0700

I have a crush too.I don't have the guts to tell him though...So u go get him girl!!

Odd_poll

Why do you think different species of animals become friends?

• Humans force them to do it.
  • For survival.
  • They think they're the same species.
  • They really like each other.

An elephant and a dog; a kitten and a crow; a turtle and a hippo – these are some of the oddest –...

idxc-
idxc- posted in Family Issues:
i don't think the word 'desperate' has anything to do with that, tbh.
-MyChemicalRomance-
...See....the thing is....idek what you just said. Soooo.... And so, after I read it again, I got the parts where you said your uncle...looked like a dinosaur. Well, that has nothing to do with desperation. Maybe a little bit rude?
arthi
arthi posted in Friends:
In my opinion I think telling him is the best option and from what you told me it seems like he likes you too so Idon't think you should be shy but if you are you can always have a friend ask him out for you but I think it would be best if you asked him :)
carolyna_03
carolyna_03 posted in Friends:
dear dish it,  there is this guy in my class called Ryan and we have been real good friends for 3 years now. we always chat online and talk about funny stuff and who his friends like or mine but. What he doesn't no that I'm crazy for him Always catch him looking at  me me in class and all I do is look down at the floor or at the teacher I'm a bit shy when it comes to boys. Whenever he sees me doing nothing or talking to my friends and laughing he would come over and chat with me. I would love to ask him out but I'm just scared that I will get rejected and he will go off telling his friends what I did so I wish there was a way I could try to get his attention and let him no without telling him that I like him. Please help I realy like him
kittengirl157
kittengirl157 posted in Style:
You need to think of an idea in you head. I thought of a classic look with a modern twist. It is very 70s and 80s like but I added bright colors to it and it turn out perfectly. Know I need to find the skirt in my size.