Comments

Dear Dish-It: Four-Year Crush

Bron-Bron asks: OK, so, last year, everybody thought this one dude and I would make a cute couple. This has been said since 3rd grade, I'm in 7th now. And guess what? I finally like him! What I should do. Please help! Back to Article

butterball10666
butterball10666 wrote:
2013-04-02 17:21:07 -0700

well tell him something to rub it in his face

bumblebee847
bumblebee847 wrote:
2013-04-01 19:02:25 -0700

Don't worry he will come after you

blueeyes04
blueeyes04 wrote:
2013-04-01 18:58:18 -0700

s*****t

latina13
latina13 wrote:
2012-11-27 14:00:06 -0800

i think ya shud wait a lil. mo while! .....

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-11-03 20:28:42 -0700

She should go for it do not let your fear of negative reactions block your path of relief

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-11-03 20:22:52 -0700

It's These Two Girl's That like My Bf Im Cool Wit Them I Dont Kno Why I Just Am But They Kno I Dont Pay So They Do 4real Mess Wit Him Or Me

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-11 08:00:50 -0700

bieberfever4ever: Maybe it's best to talk on the boards about that?

ali902
ali902 wrote:
2010-06-28 04:59:10 -0700

i had a crush on a guy i do not like him any more and i'm just gonna tell him i like as friend

bieberfever4ever
bieberfever4ever wrote:
2010-06-24 01:00:29 -0700

I have a crush too and i didnt tell him i liked him my friends did and now he likes one of my friends i hate her should i still be her friend?

Alyssa Sun
Alyssa Sun wrote:
2010-05-01 04:00:25 -0700

I have a crush too.I don't have the guts to tell him though...So u go get him girl!!

Odd_poll

Why do you think different species of animals become friends?

• Humans force them to do it.
  • For survival.
  • They think they're the same species.
  • They really like each other.

An elephant and a dog; a kitten and a crow; a turtle and a hippo – these are some of the oddest –...

scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
GaaraOfTheSand