Comments

Books About Bullies

Bullying is a serious subject. Whether you have been bullied, are being bullied, know someone who's being bullied or are a bully yourself, here are two books that can help you learn more about how to put an end to bullying. Back to Article

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2013-01-03 06:37:31 -0800

i dont get bullied at school Im very respected

coolman445
coolman445 wrote:
2012-12-11 15:34:55 -0800

I get bullied everyday at school because people say im fat,ugly,and stupid i actuall was in the emergancy room 1 day cause someone bullied me phisicly i was frightend an so were my parents and could every bully do me a favor.......STOP THIS BULLYING.

tommosom18
tommosom18 wrote:
2012-08-09 17:37:25 -0700

i don't care if people bully me cuz i ignore then but if you bully my friends you better watch out!

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-07 17:47:13 -0700

I get teased a lot because of how I look Frustrated

thepinkfloydsound
thepinkfloydsound wrote:
2012-08-07 17:13:21 -0700

sup jimbo

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2012-08-07 16:41:14 -0700

my mom told me if im ever bullyed i should take my bike n a bat and run the bully over with my bike then start beating him with a bat

-TheBeautyInside-
-TheBeautyInside- wrote:
2012-08-07 16:35:50 -0700

Alittle Thing I Call '''Revenge"' Ive been bullied before but i showed them a lesson Wink

gen.e1234_1748482
gen.e1234_1748482 wrote:
2012-08-07 16:31:29 -0700

I say Lets run them out of town. Problem solved...

untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff wrote:
2012-08-07 16:29:24 -0700

ive got bulled 2 times but that anger came out Frustrated

untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff wrote:
2012-08-07 16:29:24 -0700

ive got bulled 2 times but that anger came out Frustrated

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-07 16:28:57 -0700

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

Give them lots of hugs and talk about thei...17%

Give them a year of detention.31%

Send them to a far out planet in outer space.41%

Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.10%

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-07 16:26:04 -0700

james was my comment innapropraite O.o

Brooke-45
Brooke-45 wrote:
2012-08-07 16:23:23 -0700

They anoy me i try to hold my anger In but blat blam it comes out

-TheBeautyInside-
-TheBeautyInside- wrote:
2012-08-07 16:18:57 -0700

OK James!

shemizcool
shemizcool wrote:
2012-08-07 16:17:45 -0700

i care not bully will prest

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-08-07 16:15:56 -0700

who cares bout bullies there butts

James
admin
James wrote:
2012-08-07 16:15:40 -0700

Keep the comments nice or privileges will be removed.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-07 16:14:26 -0700

lol you guys are funny xD

AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC wrote:
2012-08-07 16:13:06 -0700

@animeangle3
LOL. WILL DO

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2012-08-07 16:12:10 -0700

i dont get bullyed at least not anymore

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_no-cyberbullying-mic
Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of th...
Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_what-is-bully-micro
Who are bullies? Look around, they come in all shapes, colors and clothes. Basically, anybody who...

Random in the forums

Team Audi #46
Example, someone could shoot at you once in anyplace and kill you. Now, only certain guns can do that, snipers. People have a weak primary weapon and kill you with a single shot. I know. I've done it before.  Trust me. If you are into it, you will get irritated with it over a short time.
reply less than a minute
Seth100
Seth100 posted in Debating:
"9bella" wrote: "mainmuffin" wrote: "9bella" wrote: Personly  Im  not  trying to be the fun  buster or anything but  I  disagree.  I  believe  that  all   kids  should Always go  to  school. Because  How  are you going to survive a Job  without   a High  school  degree .  Most jobs dont  even hire  without degree's  and most  Even require college. Studdies  show life can get out of hand without  school   I  would recomend staying in school. Having a degree doesn't guarantee you a job though. But yes, I think you should have to go to school.  but  it  will  still  help  you  deeply because most jobs wont hire without a degree not all so true not every job needs a degree it just depends on career that your interested in
reply 1 minute
Hippiegirl97
Mario! Mario games are awesome, but very hard. (I think there are some for every game system) Epic Mickey  is really fun and challenging. (Wii) Epic Mickey 2 is okay, but personally I prefer the first one. (Wii) Disney Universe. It's kinda easy but still challenging enough to be fun. (Wii) Spyro is awesome! (various systems) If you like tycoon games, Roller Coaster Tycoon is awesome! (PC) Hope this helped :) Oh, and Amazon has pretty much any game you could imagine, even classics, so...yeah..... :)
Scourgeheart
Scourgeheart posted in Debating:
gummy worms
Betzy123
Betzy123 posted in Say Anything:
"Team Audi #46" wrote:Or eBay. That works.Okay. Good. I was using those as an example hoping you played at least one. Yes it does. Okay. Just curious. Go Online with caution. You might get mad playing it............. Because Call of Duty is stupid at times.  o.o  How does CoD get stupid at times? lol