Comments

Books About Bullies

Bullying is a serious subject. Whether you have been bullied, are being bullied, know someone who's being bullied or are a bully yourself, here are two books that can help you learn more about how to put an end to bullying. Back to Article

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2013-01-03 06:37:31 -0800

i dont get bullied at school Im very respected

coolman445
coolman445 wrote:
2012-12-11 15:34:55 -0800

I get bullied everyday at school because people say im fat,ugly,and stupid i actuall was in the emergancy room 1 day cause someone bullied me phisicly i was frightend an so were my parents and could every bully do me a favor.......STOP THIS BULLYING.

tommosom18
tommosom18 wrote:
2012-08-09 17:37:25 -0700

i don't care if people bully me cuz i ignore then but if you bully my friends you better watch out!

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-07 17:47:13 -0700

I get teased a lot because of how I look Frustrated

thepinkfloydsound
thepinkfloydsound wrote:
2012-08-07 17:13:21 -0700

sup jimbo

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2012-08-07 16:41:14 -0700

my mom told me if im ever bullyed i should take my bike n a bat and run the bully over with my bike then start beating him with a bat

-TheBeautyInside-
-TheBeautyInside- wrote:
2012-08-07 16:35:50 -0700

Alittle Thing I Call '''Revenge"' Ive been bullied before but i showed them a lesson Wink

gen.e1234_1748482
gen.e1234_1748482 wrote:
2012-08-07 16:31:29 -0700

I say Lets run them out of town. Problem solved...

untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff wrote:
2012-08-07 16:29:24 -0700

ive got bulled 2 times but that anger came out Frustrated

untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff wrote:
2012-08-07 16:29:24 -0700

ive got bulled 2 times but that anger came out Frustrated

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-07 16:28:57 -0700

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

Give them lots of hugs and talk about thei...17%

Give them a year of detention.31%

Send them to a far out planet in outer space.41%

Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.10%

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-07 16:26:04 -0700

james was my comment innapropraite O.o

Brooke-45
Brooke-45 wrote:
2012-08-07 16:23:23 -0700

They anoy me i try to hold my anger In but blat blam it comes out

-TheBeautyInside-
-TheBeautyInside- wrote:
2012-08-07 16:18:57 -0700

OK James!

shemizcool
shemizcool wrote:
2012-08-07 16:17:45 -0700

i care not bully will prest

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-08-07 16:15:56 -0700

who cares bout bullies there butts

James
admin
James wrote:
2012-08-07 16:15:40 -0700

Keep the comments nice or privileges will be removed.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-07 16:14:26 -0700

lol you guys are funny xD

AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC wrote:
2012-08-07 16:13:06 -0700

@animeangle3
LOL. WILL DO

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2012-08-07 16:12:10 -0700

i dont get bullyed at least not anymore

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_no-cyberbullying-mic
Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of th...
Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_what-is-bully-micro
Who are bullies? Look around, they come in all shapes, colors and clothes. Basically, anybody who...

Random in the forums

LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Say Anything:
is that you in the pic?
reply less than a minute
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
9 c;
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
So anyway and if oyu think to question me then tell me some in a nice way. And i shallnot be rude back. Ok so you've read all my other comments tell me why you disagree.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: It is an attack, because it specifically seeks to discredit people with an opposing viewpoint. Claiming that kids in general are likely to mirror their parents views is fine and valid, however, suggesting that kids with opposing views are most likely mirroring their parents views is a thinly veiled ad hominem.   You know i bet that most of you are just repeating what you parents said, i seriously doubt any of you actually know what your saying. Is what ever your posting really truly what you think? I don't think it is. I don't see where she is only applying this to views opposite of her own. Regardless of her "I am speeking what I truly think" bit, Im sure she'd agree that some on her side of the debate also model their views on the subject from their parents.   It is not stated in the post directly, it is implied based on the context of the post, considering every post that wasn't theirs since the thread was revived, save one, was disagreeing with them. If I was in a thread, and everybody was disagreeing with me, and then I made a post saying that "You know, I bet most of you are just repeating what your parents said" I think it would be rather obvious what my intentions were.  I was not trying to be rude i was speaking my mind and again if you think i'm lying when i say i'm not just copying what my parents said than again fine i truly don't care. But i was not trying to accuse or be rude in any way shape or form. My intentions were that maybe all us kids are not gonna help our world in the future cause if you noticed we're kind of going down hill. My intentions were that you should have your own opinion not say or think what another person told you you should. Speak your own minds instead of copying what another person told you.Tell me how many people would believe one of those stupid weight loss commercials if the person in the commercial was not say a famous or fairly wealthy person. So my intentions were apparently not clear or you took it the wrong way. So tell me what you think and i'll answer your rude comment or just comment that i was wrong and your right. Your intent did not get across, surely I am not the only one who interpreted it the way I did. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not in fact intend to offend anyone, but, it is easily interpreted as deliberately offensive.  I'm worried this is getting off topic now, I think we're done here anyways. I think my point has been made.  As am i.
Teh_Skittlez