Comments

Books About Bullies

Bullying is a serious subject. Whether you have been bullied, are being bullied, know someone who's being bullied or are a bully yourself, here are two books that can help you learn more about how to put an end to bullying. Back to Article

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2013-01-03 06:37:31 -0800

i dont get bullied at school Im very respected

coolman445
coolman445 wrote:
2012-12-11 15:34:55 -0800

I get bullied everyday at school because people say im fat,ugly,and stupid i actuall was in the emergancy room 1 day cause someone bullied me phisicly i was frightend an so were my parents and could every bully do me a favor.......STOP THIS BULLYING.

tommosom18
tommosom18 wrote:
2012-08-09 17:37:25 -0700

i don't care if people bully me cuz i ignore then but if you bully my friends you better watch out!

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-07 17:47:13 -0700

I get teased a lot because of how I look Frustrated

thepinkfloydsound
thepinkfloydsound wrote:
2012-08-07 17:13:21 -0700

sup jimbo

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2012-08-07 16:41:14 -0700

my mom told me if im ever bullyed i should take my bike n a bat and run the bully over with my bike then start beating him with a bat

-TheBeautyInside-
-TheBeautyInside- wrote:
2012-08-07 16:35:50 -0700

Alittle Thing I Call '''Revenge"' Ive been bullied before but i showed them a lesson Wink

gen.e1234_1748482
gen.e1234_1748482 wrote:
2012-08-07 16:31:29 -0700

I say Lets run them out of town. Problem solved...

untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff wrote:
2012-08-07 16:29:24 -0700

ive got bulled 2 times but that anger came out Frustrated

untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff wrote:
2012-08-07 16:29:24 -0700

ive got bulled 2 times but that anger came out Frustrated

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-07 16:28:57 -0700

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

Give them lots of hugs and talk about thei...17%

Give them a year of detention.31%

Send them to a far out planet in outer space.41%

Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.10%

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-07 16:26:04 -0700

james was my comment innapropraite O.o

Brooke-45
Brooke-45 wrote:
2012-08-07 16:23:23 -0700

They anoy me i try to hold my anger In but blat blam it comes out

-TheBeautyInside-
-TheBeautyInside- wrote:
2012-08-07 16:18:57 -0700

OK James!

shemizcool
shemizcool wrote:
2012-08-07 16:17:45 -0700

i care not bully will prest

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-08-07 16:15:56 -0700

who cares bout bullies there butts

James
admin
James wrote:
2012-08-07 16:15:40 -0700

Keep the comments nice or privileges will be removed.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-07 16:14:26 -0700

lol you guys are funny xD

AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC wrote:
2012-08-07 16:13:06 -0700

@animeangle3
LOL. WILL DO

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2012-08-07 16:12:10 -0700

i dont get bullyed at least not anymore

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_no-cyberbullying-mic
Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of th...
Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_what-is-bully-micro
Who are bullies? Look around, they come in all shapes, colors and clothes. Basically, anybody who...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote:it's wrong because society made it wrong how authoritarian
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in General:
the junior mods and other debaters/regular forum posters
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"kingofdisaster_" wrote:I think they do. I feel like if I say they don't, they'll attack me. Well. They haven't attacked me yet.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Ghosts require more explanation than they provide answers Elaborate? Are you saying that they require more effort than they can give back, or that they hold more mystery than knowledge? There's some phenomena that goes unexplained. But that's the important part, we don't have an explanation. By using ghosts as a solution, we are making unexplained assumptions, you're just displacing your lack of explanation onto the ghost, rather than the event itself. And that's the other part, I haven't heard any physics based woo-free explanation for a disembodied intelligence that lacks a physical body but manages to interact with the physical world. So, for me it's basic Occam's razor. The more complicated answer could be true, but until we have evidence to support the assumptions made it's best to go with the simpler hypotheses that operate within the framework we already have.      First off, I do not believe in ghosts. But, why does this entity have to be intelligent? Why can't be some type of unknown energetic remnant of a past life that's being harbored in a given location? Also, how is nothing simpler than a hypothesis? Admitting to not having an explanation is not a bad thing, especially when you don't have one. There's nothing wrong with saying you haven't been convinced of any particular hypothesis so far, and therefore it remains unexplained to you. You aren't saying it was nothing, you're saying you don't know what it was.  How would we measure this remnant energy of a past life? How many joules should we expect to see? The reason we presume cognizance is because people asserting hypotheses about ghosts often assume that these spirits interact with the world and possess some understanding of cause and effect.
ChickenGoPowPow