Comments

Vincent van Gogh Biography

Vincent van Gogh was born in the Netherlands on March 30, 1853. Take a look at what he did over the following 47 years. Back to Article

Pokemaster235
Pokemaster235 wrote:
2014-08-29 14:08:16 -0700

That guy was a GENIUS! smile

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-08-29 13:08:50 -0700

this is the guy who went mad :I

arthi
arthi wrote:
2014-08-29 08:35:39 -0700

I like this article ad I do love his paintings

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2013-05-24 10:51:13 -0700

I love this article, especially because it's a biography. :3

kobrains478
kobrains478 wrote:
2013-05-18 08:55:58 -0700

Wow this article is CRAZY GOOD!

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-18 03:14:43 -0700

NICE ARTICLE.

TigerPhoenix
TigerPhoenix wrote:
2012-12-03 19:39:34 -0800

I think his life was interesting and this was very helpful also it explained a lot of things that were not as clear elsewhere.
He is also very inspirational and his brush style is nice when trying to paint some thigns.

nb1299
nb1299 wrote:
2012-11-14 02:13:15 -0800

This helped me a lot with my homework. Thanks smile

honeyfactory99
honeyfactory99 wrote:
2012-03-25 08:26:05 -0700

vincent van gogh is awesome because he was in spired on what to watch smile

F1112204000671

Who's the Greatest Painter? Vote!

• Vincent van Gogh gets my vote.
  • Pablo Picasso is my fave painter.
  • Claude Monet's paintings are the best.
  • My artwork rivals all the famous painters.

Random in the forums

shae508
shae508 posted in Say Anything:
HEEEEEeeeeeEEEEyyyyYYYYYyy! :)
katerine46
cyber bulling is a bad thing to do because teens around the world are getting bullied everyday and they are killing themselves because of cyber bulling and thats not good so if you are getting bullied go tell an adult or your friend don't think negative think positive. :)
bea_wuvvs_chu
Couple Trouble: Reasons For Breaking Up   Pretty Petty Problems These are the reasons why couples breakup.  Problems that is so small that sometimes causes couples to breakup.   -He doesn't reply to your messages -He is not thoughtful, for example he/she forgets that it's your monthsary or what anniversary you guys are suppose to celebrate -He is not a gentleman -Different lifestyle -Super talkative -- or maybe the opposite Fight for Love: There may be a second chance for the both of you, because these are only small reasons which may be solved by meeting halfway.  Remember, to each his own.  You need to accept and respect who he is --- that's the foundation of a potentially long-lasting relationship. Take Flight: The reasons why you don't like him outweigh the reasons why you like him.  It would be difficult to work out a relationship with someone who's qualities don't meet your standards.
blackpearrl
"saturn3" wrote:I wish i can have a pet  girffe well, i wish i could pet a lion
Cutiebee12
Cutiebee12 posted in Electronics:
Well, this year, I got a cell phone. ( Except it has no phone calls).