Comments

Vincent van Gogh Biography

Vincent van Gogh was born in the Netherlands on March 30, 1853. Take a look at what he did over the following 47 years. Back to Article

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2013-05-24 10:51:13 -0700

I love this article, especially because it's a biography. :3

kobrains478
kobrains478 wrote:
2013-05-18 08:55:58 -0700

Wow this article is CRAZY GOOD!

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-18 03:14:43 -0700

NICE ARTICLE.

TigerPhoenix
TigerPhoenix wrote:
2012-12-03 19:39:34 -0800

I think his life was interesting and this was very helpful also it explained a lot of things that were not as clear elsewhere.
He is also very inspirational and his brush style is nice when trying to paint some thigns.

nb1299
nb1299 wrote:
2012-11-14 02:13:15 -0800

This helped me a lot with my homework. Thanks smile

honeyfactory99
honeyfactory99 wrote:
2012-03-25 08:26:05 -0700

vincent van gogh is awesome because he was in spired on what to watch smile

F1112204000671

Who's the Greatest Painter? Vote!

• Vincent van Gogh gets my vote.
  • Pablo Picasso is my fave painter.
  • Claude Monet's paintings are the best.
  • My artwork rivals all the famous painters.

Random in the forums

TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC posted in General:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "naruto200" wrote: Nah, I just don't like people giving my poem a 4 just because it didn't rhythm to well. He gave other reasons. Also rhyme =/= rhythm.  thanks for clarifying it to him C^:
reply less than a minute
Team Audi #46
Life is going to beat the living crap out of you. It's up to you to keep going or to just lay there and take the beating. I, personally, am sick and tired of life. It's quite irritating to deal with the stuff that is thrown toward me for no apparent reason. Granted, I get through that "road block" but, it's just really annoying to have to have something that makes my life harder. Even if it isn't me directly. If it's my mom, I feel that it becomes my problem. If it's my brother, I feel that I am going through the same thing.  I don't know. I'm sure if I go to a more impoverished places in the world, I would just become a depressed mess. I should just be grateful with what I have...... But I'm not...... And I don't like that.
reply 1 minute
naruto200
naruto200 posted in General:
That's his opinion, and I accept that.
reply 1 minute
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC posted in General:
im done with this i'm bored now bye
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in General:
"naruto200" wrote:Nah, I just don't like people giving my poem a 4 just because it didn't rhythm to well. He gave other reasons. Also rhyme =/= rhythm.