Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Wild Things: Endangered Species Even Closer to Extinction

Many animals on the endangered species list are there because of lost habitat or pollution. Read on as Kidzworld takes a look at a case of human carelessness when dealing with our plants and animals. Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-12-07 12:32:32 -0800

Extinction ;(

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-13 13:16:11 -0700

I dont want animals to go extinct. Except for spiders and other scary insects

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-13 13:16:11 -0700

Cool

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-09 16:17:39 -0700

extinction ;

MairiStarz
MairiStarz wrote:
2013-07-09 01:43:26 -0700

So sad Frown! Do all you can to help all those endangered species out there! x Make the world a better place and help today! x smile!

Carpett23
Carpett23 wrote:
2013-06-25 19:27:04 -0700

its so sad when animals are in danger because of us

tiredofemgirls

Swager13244231 wrote:
2013-04-30 00:57:32 -0700

very good

Swager13244231
Swager13244231 wrote:
2013-04-30 00:57:23 -0700

this is good for the enviroment

Swager13244231

jahsh7000 wrote:
2012-11-22 06:55:02 -0800

very nice

Surfingbabe
Surfingbabe wrote:
2012-10-26 21:57:28 -0700

yes what a great article!!!!!

What Will Help Endangered Species?

• Stricter penalites for polluters.
  • More protection of their natural habitats.
  • Awareness campaigns for the public.
  • I think enough is being done already.

Fish are one of the hardest animals to keep track of. They migrate from streams to rivers to the ...
There are about 403 endangered birds in the world today. And despite increased government protect...
These guys are small members of the crocodile family. But don't let their tiny appearance fool yo...
Some of the most impressive facts about the Galapagos Giant Tortoise is that they keep growing fo...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.