Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BFF's Ex Likes Me!

I always thought my best friend's BF was cute. A couple of days after they broke up, I found out the X-BF had a crush on a new girl - ME! All of a sudden, my friend won't talk to me anymore. Back to Article

arusharocks99

Turtle52 wrote:
2013-08-13 02:27:56 -0700

Tongue Out

Turtle52
Turtle52 wrote:
2013-08-13 02:27:43 -0700

Robotgirl123: how do u know...it could mean "Bananas From Florida"

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-08-13 02:26:07 -0700

Walters999: It means Best Friend Forever. You may thank me later ^-^

walters999
walters999 wrote:
2013-08-13 01:36:51 -0700

what does BFF mean?

shezel
shezel wrote:
2013-08-13 01:33:55 -0700

BFF means "Best Friend Forever"

walters999
walters999 wrote:
2013-08-13 01:20:34 -0700

what does BBF mean?

babypuppies
babypuppies wrote:
2013-08-12 18:53:17 -0700

yeah i like this

AwesomeChick11
AwesomeChick11 wrote:
2013-04-07 07:15:41 -0700

My BFFL likes this 8th grader. So my other friend butts in and ask him out. I want my bffl to be happy, what should i do?

lawrenzoswagg kid
lawrenzoswagg kid wrote:
2013-01-27 16:20:48 -0800

Who

Lame.-_2372719
Lame.-_2372719 wrote:
2013-01-26 14:34:48 -0800

I'm in this issue right now! Gosh its boy who likes me I'm like ewww

Lilmiss_gotswagg15
Lilmiss_gotswagg15 wrote:
2013-01-26 14:27:33 -0800

My bffs brother likes me.!(: Lmaaao.

$ To cute Minny $
$ To cute Minny $ wrote:
2013-01-21 21:28:27 -0800

Ugh i was going out with this dude at my new school nd foud out he had dated 3 of my friends close ones to before me i felt bad

$ To cute Minny $
$ To cute Minny $ wrote:
2013-01-08 21:36:00 -0800

Happens alot ugh lol

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-11-14 17:49:36 -0800

my bffs cuzin has a crush on me lolz

Teriaaswagg!:)
Teriaaswagg!:) wrote:
2012-11-14 16:40:08 -0800

Happened a year ago ! i went with him and she was mad and wouldnt talk to me for a while ! But she got ovaa it and we weree cool ! And it turned out he was a total JERKK !!

What Do You Do When Crushes Crush You?

• I blow it off - his loss, not mine.
  • I cry and cry and eat lots of chocolate.
  • I get a lil' depressed and move on. There are other hotties to crush on!
  • I complain to my friends and cut him up in front of his boys. No one disses me and gets away with it!

My so-called BFF told my crush I liked him. Not that bad, right? Wrong! He was surprised and now ...

GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!