Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BFF's Ex Likes Me!

I always thought my best friend's BF was cute. A couple of days after they broke up, I found out the X-BF had a crush on a new girl - ME! All of a sudden, my friend won't talk to me anymore. Back to Article

arusharocks99

Turtle52 wrote:
2013-08-13 02:27:56 -0700

Tongue Out

Turtle52
Turtle52 wrote:
2013-08-13 02:27:43 -0700

Robotgirl123: how do u know...it could mean "Bananas From Florida"

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-08-13 02:26:07 -0700

Walters999: It means Best Friend Forever. You may thank me later ^-^

walters999
walters999 wrote:
2013-08-13 01:36:51 -0700

what does BFF mean?

shezel
shezel wrote:
2013-08-13 01:33:55 -0700

BFF means "Best Friend Forever"

walters999
walters999 wrote:
2013-08-13 01:20:34 -0700

what does BBF mean?

babypuppies
babypuppies wrote:
2013-08-12 18:53:17 -0700

yeah i like this

AwesomeChick11
AwesomeChick11 wrote:
2013-04-07 07:15:41 -0700

My BFFL likes this 8th grader. So my other friend butts in and ask him out. I want my bffl to be happy, what should i do?

lawrenzoswagg kid
lawrenzoswagg kid wrote:
2013-01-27 16:20:48 -0800

Who

Lame.-_2372719
Lame.-_2372719 wrote:
2013-01-26 14:34:48 -0800

I'm in this issue right now! Gosh its boy who likes me I'm like ewww

Lilmiss_gotswagg15
Lilmiss_gotswagg15 wrote:
2013-01-26 14:27:33 -0800

My bffs brother likes me.!(: Lmaaao.

$ To cute Minny $
$ To cute Minny $ wrote:
2013-01-21 21:28:27 -0800

Ugh i was going out with this dude at my new school nd foud out he had dated 3 of my friends close ones to before me i felt bad

$ To cute Minny $
$ To cute Minny $ wrote:
2013-01-08 21:36:00 -0800

Happens alot ugh lol

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-11-14 17:49:36 -0800

my bffs cuzin has a crush on me lolz

Teriaaswagg!:)
Teriaaswagg!:) wrote:
2012-11-14 16:40:08 -0800

Happened a year ago ! i went with him and she was mad and wouldnt talk to me for a while ! But she got ovaa it and we weree cool ! And it turned out he was a total JERKK !!

What Do You Do When Crushes Crush You?

• I blow it off - his loss, not mine.
  • I cry and cry and eat lots of chocolate.
  • I get a lil' depressed and move on. There are other hotties to crush on!
  • I complain to my friends and cut him up in front of his boys. No one disses me and gets away with it!

My so-called BFF told my crush I liked him. Not that bad, right? Wrong! He was surprised and now ...

GlimmeringSky16