Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BFF's Ex Likes Me!

I always thought my best friend's BF was cute. A couple of days after they broke up, I found out the X-BF had a crush on a new girl - ME! All of a sudden, my friend won't talk to me anymore. Back to Article

jessicaserect
jessicaserect wrote:
2012-01-11 17:10:30 -0800

that is a crappy!if u can id tell her sister or brother to tell them the truth or a parent to talk to them

friendly27
friendly27 wrote:
2012-01-09 14:38:08 -0800

@ princess lay lay i will neva go bak out wit him he a lier and cheater and ikr i was tlkin bout Joris and Destiny

princess lay lay
princess lay lay wrote:
2012-01-08 20:48:07 -0800

me and u wouldnt do thats to each other i would have been just the same wtf exactly but not me and u cus we sis that will neva change just because of sum boy r anyone for that fact just do me a solid a dont go ou wit kamari kk

princessbrebre
princessbrebre wrote:
2012-01-08 20:43:58 -0800

e and u would neva let that happen now would we well u and lasha might thow smile

princessbrebre
princessbrebre wrote:
2012-01-08 20:42:32 -0800

guh whats wrong wit u puttin ur bizzness out like that but cllz lolzzz

Missy_Missy
Missy_Missy wrote:
2012-01-01 14:32:36 -0800

thatz messd up. I think u should keep him, if u like him, he liks u, then yeh shes ur best friend, but she had her turn for happiness with him so thatz really not ur call, she needs to move on and u shuld really tell her dat cuz it aint rite. Frustrated

Missy_Missy
Missy_Missy wrote:
2012-01-01 14:25:13 -0800

OMG u got it bad!!!!!! Well how about ditchin those friends and getting new ones, i mean if they dont wana listen to u then on to the next 1 sweetie. And there are plenty more fish in the fish tank. I mean obviously their only makin a big deal about it cuz u are. If you leave it alone and stay in ur place,it'll be gone by next week. And also if you consider the thought, she never was ur bestie cuz besties never let a boy or anybody get in the way of their friendship....just think bout it

maddi143
maddi143 wrote:
2012-01-01 13:24:13 -0800

lolz

tayundrea1
tayundrea1 wrote:
2011-12-31 18:14:41 -0800

my bff bf he liked me in 4th grade and he also lik-ed her also plus he touched my butt in class on day and my x feunce broke up with me his name is Anthony he got back with me 3 times and he blows kisses at me and he touched me butt in class to so im in 5th grade now Anthony to-uched my butt in class in 5th grade now but i still like him he said we were gonna get married but we didn't (a fake marrige)

KatyPerry1600
KatyPerry1600 wrote:
2011-12-31 17:52:05 -0800

i broke up myn in 5th grade and my2nd bf i broke up just last year in 7th grae he was in 8 tty course he was 14

lilfox92
lilfox92 wrote:
2011-12-31 17:49:47 -0800

my bff ex kiss me when i was not looking

luvgirl13
luvgirl13 wrote:
2011-12-31 17:49:39 -0800

i done stole alot of my friends bf its not that i wanted 2 they ask me out so....

friendly27
friendly27 wrote:
2011-12-31 17:47:09 -0800

my bff told me he was gne ask me out afta he dumped my bestie wtf and den whe was on da fne wen he said dat

blackbarbie00
blackbarbie00 wrote:
2011-12-29 18:04:56 -0800

lol she isx juzt jeaulous!

blackbarbie00
blackbarbie00 wrote:
2011-12-29 18:04:05 -0800

lol she isx juzt jeaulous!

barbie_nickizi
barbie_nickizi wrote:
2011-12-29 17:52:11 -0800

LOL I Jus Been Thru Dis Ish lol smile But Errything Turned Out Well hahaha

moboopretty#1
moboopretty#1 wrote:
2011-12-29 17:39:45 -0800

thats a shame , who does that but boys will be boys . they lame forreal !

moboopretty#1
moboopretty#1 wrote:
2011-12-29 17:38:57 -0800

that really wrong

momoses
momoses wrote:
2011-12-29 17:36:27 -0800

that's-really-wrong

TQKDK
TQKDK wrote:
2011-12-29 17:20:15 -0800

My Bff's Ex. Liikez Me & He Go Out Wit My Sis

What Do You Do When Crushes Crush You?

• I blow it off - his loss, not mine.
  • I cry and cry and eat lots of chocolate.
  • I get a lil' depressed and move on. There are other hotties to crush on!
  • I complain to my friends and cut him up in front of his boys. No one disses me and gets away with it!

My so-called BFF told my crush I liked him. Not that bad, right? Wrong! He was surprised and now ...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me