Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BFF's Ex Likes Me!

I always thought my best friend's BF was cute. A couple of days after they broke up, I found out the X-BF had a crush on a new girl - ME! All of a sudden, my friend won't talk to me anymore. Back to Article

friendly27
friendly27 wrote:
2012-01-09 14:38:08 -0800

@ princess lay lay i will neva go bak out wit him he a lier and cheater and ikr i was tlkin bout Joris and Destiny

princess lay lay
princess lay lay wrote:
2012-01-08 20:48:07 -0800

me and u wouldnt do thats to each other i would have been just the same wtf exactly but not me and u cus we sis that will neva change just because of sum boy r anyone for that fact just do me a solid a dont go ou wit kamari kk

princessbrebre
princessbrebre wrote:
2012-01-08 20:43:58 -0800

e and u would neva let that happen now would we well u and lasha might thow smile

princessbrebre
princessbrebre wrote:
2012-01-08 20:42:32 -0800

guh whats wrong wit u puttin ur bizzness out like that but cllz lolzzz

Missy_Missy
Missy_Missy wrote:
2012-01-01 14:32:36 -0800

thatz messd up. I think u should keep him, if u like him, he liks u, then yeh shes ur best friend, but she had her turn for happiness with him so thatz really not ur call, she needs to move on and u shuld really tell her dat cuz it aint rite. Frustrated

Missy_Missy
Missy_Missy wrote:
2012-01-01 14:25:13 -0800

OMG u got it bad!!!!!! Well how about ditchin those friends and getting new ones, i mean if they dont wana listen to u then on to the next 1 sweetie. And there are plenty more fish in the fish tank. I mean obviously their only makin a big deal about it cuz u are. If you leave it alone and stay in ur place,it'll be gone by next week. And also if you consider the thought, she never was ur bestie cuz besties never let a boy or anybody get in the way of their friendship....just think bout it

maddi143
maddi143 wrote:
2012-01-01 13:24:13 -0800

lolz

tayundrea1
tayundrea1 wrote:
2011-12-31 18:14:41 -0800

my bff bf he liked me in 4th grade and he also lik-ed her also plus he touched my butt in class on day and my x feunce broke up with me his name is Anthony he got back with me 3 times and he blows kisses at me and he touched me butt in class to so im in 5th grade now Anthony to-uched my butt in class in 5th grade now but i still like him he said we were gonna get married but we didn't (a fake marrige)

KatyPerry1600
KatyPerry1600 wrote:
2011-12-31 17:52:05 -0800

i broke up myn in 5th grade and my2nd bf i broke up just last year in 7th grae he was in 8 tty course he was 14

lilfox92
lilfox92 wrote:
2011-12-31 17:49:47 -0800

my bff ex kiss me when i was not looking

luvgirl13
luvgirl13 wrote:
2011-12-31 17:49:39 -0800

i done stole alot of my friends bf its not that i wanted 2 they ask me out so....

friendly27
friendly27 wrote:
2011-12-31 17:47:09 -0800

my bff told me he was gne ask me out afta he dumped my bestie wtf and den whe was on da fne wen he said dat

blackbarbie00
blackbarbie00 wrote:
2011-12-29 18:04:56 -0800

lol she isx juzt jeaulous!

blackbarbie00
blackbarbie00 wrote:
2011-12-29 18:04:05 -0800

lol she isx juzt jeaulous!

barbie_nickizi
barbie_nickizi wrote:
2011-12-29 17:52:11 -0800

LOL I Jus Been Thru Dis Ish lol smile But Errything Turned Out Well hahaha

moboopretty#1
moboopretty#1 wrote:
2011-12-29 17:39:45 -0800

thats a shame , who does that but boys will be boys . they lame forreal !

moboopretty#1

2011-12-29 17:20:15 -0800

My Bff's Ex. Liikez Me & He Go Out Wit My Sis

TQKDK
TQKDK wrote:
2011-12-29 17:18:33 -0800

Myy Bff's Ex Likkez Me & He Go Out With My Sis

What Do You Do When Crushes Crush You?

• I blow it off - his loss, not mine.
  • I cry and cry and eat lots of chocolate.
  • I get a lil' depressed and move on. There are other hotties to crush on!
  • I complain to my friends and cut him up in front of his boys. No one disses me and gets away with it!

My so-called BFF told my crush I liked him. Not that bad, right? Wrong! He was surprised and now ...

tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Robotics t-shirt and yellow floral shorts.
OverTheMoon