Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Host a Christmas Party

Want to throw your own Christmas bash? It’s not as simple as putting toothpicks into bite-sized pieces of food and letting your guests fend for themselves. Here are some tips for making sure your holiday party is grand! Back to Article

Vamp346
Vamp346 wrote:
2012-12-17 10:01:19 -0800

Hehe MARY CHRISTMAS EVRONE

alyssia7710
alyssia7710 wrote:
2012-12-16 16:54:51 -0800

merry christmas

maemae12345
maemae12345 wrote:
2012-12-15 12:18:16 -0800

at my house theres an extra place near my house for partys it is awesome

happyjoy91
happyjoy91 wrote:
2012-02-18 08:25:59 -0800

cool

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-12-25 04:53:26 -0800

merry xmas 2 all kw users !!

Japihi
Japihi wrote:
2011-09-05 14:40:17 -0700

christmas is sooo awesome im trying to convice my aunt to let me have a xmas party Love

Do You Celebrate Christmas?

• Of course! I'm a Christian.
  • Yes, even though we're not Christian.
  • No. I have a different religion and different holidays.
  • No. I'm an atheist.

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_carol-micro
A CHRISTMAS CRACKER! We catch up with Jim Carrey to find out about his fun festive film, A Chris...
Micro_pile-of-books-micro
Stories to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with.
Micro_christmas-day-micro
Christmas is the Christian holiday that celebrates the day when Christ was born. Today, December ...

Random in the forums

american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Boysrock50" wrote:                          "Boysrock50" wrote:  "AlphaT" wrote: Define respect. I was talking about this in chat earlier, I can't really define it. To me, it's just a feeling I have, I know if I respect someone when I talk to them. I kind of admire them, look up to them.  Hmm... that's not really how I think of respect. It seems a little bad to say, but there are plenty of people I respect that I do not admire.
Braxton88
Braxton88 posted in Say Anything:
IM SOOOOOOOOOOO BORED
reply about 1 hour
vir
vir posted in General:
Mention not. But I should appreciate you. You r really a gentle plus mental girl. Btw your favourite author ?
vir
vir posted in General:
But you people r really decent. Oh, your parents purchased gold :devil. Cool. So how's doing? Well did you get trigonometry in your 9th grade syllabus of maths?
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in General:
We do the same thing as you guys haha! Mainly, we just burst crackers, but yeah there are family gatherings. :D  We buy gold too. c: It's a culture all over India.  And yeah, there is a difference in rituals and stuff, but it's because India is so diverse.  It's really not like that haha. People can be rude and decent, that has got nothing to do with where you live in the world. :3