Comments

How to Host a Christmas Party

Want to throw your own Christmas bash? It’s not as simple as putting toothpicks into bite-sized pieces of food and letting your guests fend for themselves. Here are some tips for making sure your holiday party is grand! Back to Article

Vamp346
Vamp346 wrote:
2012-12-17 10:01:19 -0800

Hehe MARY CHRISTMAS EVRONE

alyssia7710
alyssia7710 wrote:
2012-12-16 16:54:51 -0800

merry christmas

maemae12345
maemae12345 wrote:
2012-12-15 12:18:16 -0800

at my house theres an extra place near my house for partys it is awesome

happyjoy91
happyjoy91 wrote:
2012-02-18 08:25:59 -0800

cool

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-12-25 04:53:26 -0800

merry xmas 2 all kw users !!

Japihi
Japihi wrote:
2011-09-05 14:40:17 -0700

christmas is sooo awesome im trying to convice my aunt to let me have a xmas party Love

Do You Celebrate Christmas?

• Of course! I'm a Christian.
  • Yes, even though we're not Christian.
  • No. I have a different religion and different holidays.
  • No. I'm an atheist.

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_carol-micro
A CHRISTMAS CRACKER! We catch up with Jim Carrey to find out about his fun festive film, A Chris...
Micro_pile-of-books-micro
Stories to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with.
Micro_christmas-day-micro
Christmas is the Christian holiday that celebrates the day when Christ was born. Today, December ...

Random in the forums

Cataclysm_Destruct
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabePowdumfry" wrote:The point is that if that "crazy" doesn't hurt anybody, everyones happy and still fine. We ONLY get involved if they do it or about to do it. Nothing else! When they do something it's too late, though. If someone in unable to control hurting someone, then we control what they cannot.
CabePowdumfry
CabePowdumfry posted in Debating:
katieee123_
katieee123_ posted in Debating:
In my opinion, this is a dumb question. Unless the bully got their hands on a mind-control device, each individual is still responsible for their own actions. If I commit suicide because my boyfriend left me, should he get charged for murder? If I kill myself because I lost my job, can one of my family members sue my ex-employer? What happened to personal responsibility?
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"baekhyunnie" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: Might as well. After all, you're the one that does the time for it, right? I was making the comparison, and it's a pretty clear cut one. Hope it helped. Hm, true. You've got a point there. (; Now if only I could hear that more often around here XD But, yeah, it can be kind of hard to take it all in. On the one hand, a bully could say "Why don't you just kill yourself" and it could send someone over the edge; but can they really be at fault completely for the death of someone? Surely more than just telling this person to do it played into the cause.
reply about 1 hour