Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Host a Christmas Party

Want to throw your own Christmas bash? It’s not as simple as putting toothpicks into bite-sized pieces of food and letting your guests fend for themselves. Here are some tips for making sure your holiday party is grand! Back to Article

Vamp346
Vamp346 wrote:
2012-12-17 10:01:19 -0800

Hehe MARY CHRISTMAS EVRONE

alyssia7710
alyssia7710 wrote:
2012-12-16 16:54:51 -0800

merry christmas

maemae12345
maemae12345 wrote:
2012-12-15 12:18:16 -0800

at my house theres an extra place near my house for partys it is awesome

happyjoy91
happyjoy91 wrote:
2012-02-18 08:25:59 -0800

cool

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-12-25 04:53:26 -0800

merry xmas 2 all kw users !!

Japihi
Japihi wrote:
2011-09-05 14:40:17 -0700

christmas is sooo awesome im trying to convice my aunt to let me have a xmas party Love

Do You Celebrate Christmas?

• Of course! I'm a Christian.
  • Yes, even though we're not Christian.
  • No. I have a different religion and different holidays.
  • No. I'm an atheist.

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_carol-micro
A CHRISTMAS CRACKER! We catch up with Jim Carrey to find out about his fun festive film, A Chris...
Micro_pile-of-books-micro
Stories to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with.
Micro_christmas-day-micro
Christmas is the Christian holiday that celebrates the day when Christ was born. Today, December ...

Random in the forums

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Say Anything:
As Blak said, I guess I'm happy with my name.
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"Shadeleaf" wrote:YOUR MOOD : Tired...FAVORITE COLOR: A tie of lavender and blackFAVORITE CARTOON: Gravity Falls You're tired , your favorite color is Black and Lavender and your favorite cartoon is Gravity Falls , I think you're Henry (:
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"brunostar" wrote:N/A (no emotion) because i'm tired xDblueprobably spongebob :p You are alright it means :/ , favorite color Blue and favorite cartoon is spongebob , I think you're Daphne (:
Shadeleaf
"haych-dot-hussain" wrote:who likes readin books? i knw it might be boring but, it relieves stress n gives u relaxation time!i like reading the vampire books n horror books cuz they r interestin n mke me wanna read mor!btw...........whos read the vampire diaries its sooooo cool! 8) :D  I like horror, fanasty, and Science Fiction.  My favorite series (currently) is the House of Night.
Scourgeheart