Comments

Green Christmas

Each person in the U.S. makes 4 pounds of garbage per day! That number grows at Christmas when we eat and drink more and buy more cards and gifts! Here’s how to go green at Christmas! Back to Article

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-12-01 20:38:35 -0800

Me and carpools never end well

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-01 13:11:20 -0800

if I used newspaper as wrapping paper, it's not going to be pleasant

toma toma
toma toma wrote:
2013-01-01 04:57:29 -0800

niceeeee

* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu *
* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu * wrote:
2012-12-02 07:14:06 -0800

0.o Oh Clowns

dancer34
dancer34 wrote:
2011-09-25 04:30:22 -0700

yeah maybe i will do that

anna wus here
anna wus here wrote:
2011-09-24 17:56:58 -0700

i dnt like clowns so i agree!! haha

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-09-24 17:55:36 -0700

my sister said the clowns were creapy

anna wus here
anna wus here wrote:
2011-09-24 17:54:17 -0700

i wanna do dat hahaha its good for the envirment

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-09-24 16:47:50 -0700

this is a Really good artical for go green peeps! i am a go green peep and i love this I will tottally use these helpful ideas on the big day!

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-24 15:05:47 -0700

=] This is an awesome article!

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-09-24 13:40:44 -0700

when it was before our 1st Christmas in SC, we bought a fake Christmas tree. we've been using it ever since! and we have a Douglas Fir tree in our backyard, its our outdoor Christmas tree

F1073420256859

Favorite Green? Vote!

• The Green Machine.
  • Green Day.
  • Green Bay Packers.
  • Green beans.

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_gifts micro
Show your boyfriend you care this holiday with one of these great gifts!
Micro_c_micro
What would the holidays be like without the presence of the ugly Christmas sweater? Usually worn ...
Micro_carol_micro
There’s no story more classic than Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol during the holiday season –...

Random in the forums

Mizzcalum
Mizzcalum posted in Debating:
I would be Venassa
MissD
MissD posted in New Users:
You know what, I have asked a lot, like A LOT of people - every person I have ever interviewed these three questions and you are the first person that answered the question about going back in time - so levelheadedly! (is that even a word??!) What a grounded answer.  love the answers above you too as I think it's a cool way to describe giving advice as we can all use the wisdom of others as perpetual learners but still - very cool answer. I think if you feel drawn towards a helping profession and that is the very best thing for you. Dream big now and you will always have universal help to get to your goal!
MissD
MissD posted in New Users:
Welcome to kidzworld! :D You sound like a really interesting person! ^^ As Kirten said, kw is one of the best places on the internet and..it's just amazing. :'D I'm Sahithi, but you can call me Jelly, as that's what I'm called on kw. :D I joined kw in March 2013, and I'm really glad I did. :')  My answers for the questions you asked :D - 1) Reading. Reading books moves me the most, I really, really like reading. :)  2) Um, I'd tell myself to be more confident, helpful and open minded. 3)  I'm trustworthy. You can definitely trust me. :)  And hey, Deanna, you never answered these three questions yourself. ;D  Yay! Love your answers!! Great job and you are right, so I shall later on tonight :D
rayjohn
rayjohn posted in General:
7:36 here
Love-Yah-Boo
Don't have one. I mainly just use my computer. :)