Comments

Places Parents Hide Presents from Kids!

Want to find your Christmas presents early? Check these unusual places parents hide gifts away from their kids! Back to Article

makyrathecuttest
makyrathecuttest wrote:
2011-11-26 18:45:47 -0800

OMGGG MY MOM JUS PUT IT UNDER THE CHRISTMAS TREE

cutie120999
cutie120999 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:44:27 -0800

last year my mom hid my presents under her bed oooooo tht was soo hard to find

LightningStrikes
LightningStrikes wrote:
2011-11-26 17:39:45 -0800

same with my father he hides them in the closet.

ameala
ameala wrote:
2011-11-26 17:36:18 -0800

dats weird

Meliissa Louiise' xx
Meliissa Louiise' xx wrote:
2011-11-26 17:34:55 -0800

Why would someone hide presents in the oven?
Wouldn't the presents burn?

Anyway mine get hidden under my dads bed, and I know where they are every year so I get to see mine before xmas x]

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-11-26 17:32:08 -0800

...That is just weird...My dad hides them in either his closet or upstairs.

mrperfect306
mrperfect306 wrote:
2010-12-25 05:24:59 -0800

Dats so weird!!!!!!!!!!!

freedom-to-horses
freedom-to-horses wrote:
2010-12-21 00:45:25 -0800

Who made this up??? because in the oven really???? wow people should grow up why not something like in their rooms or something like that because those are every day uses

YourLittleSecret
YourLittleSecret wrote:
2010-12-20 00:15:59 -0800

Please tell me a 3yr old came up with those places...:L
The oven, I mean, with my dad , he'd turn it on, and burn it...:L Stupid ideas...Frustrated

Tbrezz
Tbrezz wrote:
2010-12-14 03:45:28 -0800

the oven really

rianna 1239
rianna 1239 wrote:
2010-12-06 07:00:58 -0800

hi i really dont believe in santa so yea pinkgirl1190 is rite

pinkgirl1190
pinkgirl1190 wrote:
2010-12-04 12:05:49 -0800

im on ganstaluvs side i dont belive he is real ethier ur parents or anyone go out and buy it and then wrap it then put it under the tree!!!!!!

pinkgirl1190
pinkgirl1190 wrote:
2010-12-04 12:03:34 -0800

santa isnt real except for the unusal thing is that who eats the cookies and drinks the milk or hlf of each anywayz ur mom or dad or anyone else gets up early and puts the presents under the tree and u wake up and its there and so is the toothfairy isnt real ethier

Prissy Princess
Prissy Princess wrote:
2010-12-03 00:13:09 -0800

whatever gansta luv santa is real!!!!!

peace43
peace43 wrote:
2010-12-02 20:50:03 -0800

SANTA IS REAL GANSTA LUV!!! THEY DO THAT FOR THE PRESENTS THAT THEY GIVE THEIR KIDS!!!!!!!Angry

gansta_luv
gansta_luv wrote:
2010-12-01 09:21:37 -0800

soo snata not real i knew it ! ♥

F1107212028546

Where do You Hide Your Loot?

• Under my mattress!
  • In a sock, buried in the back yard.
  • In a bank account, duh.
  • I spend it all on cards and video games!

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_micro-snowglobe
The holidays are here! Now is the time to get presents for the ones you love. Not all presents ha...
Micro_gifts micro
Show your boyfriend you care this holiday with one of these great gifts!
Micro_prep and landing-micro
As part of the Totally Tinsel Collection Disney has released the 2 Holiday Adventure DVD +Blu-ra...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!