Comments

Places Parents Hide Presents from Kids!

Want to find your Christmas presents early? Check these unusual places parents hide gifts away from their kids! Back to Article

!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness wrote:
2012-12-28 08:17:26 -0800

oh my gosh! lying mom! sneaky!

!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness wrote:
2012-12-28 08:16:05 -0800

My parents put mine in their closet. They don't know I know Wink

luckylove:)
luckylove:) wrote:
2012-12-26 13:44:53 -0800

cuz maybe they want to.problem?

luckylove:)
luckylove:) wrote:
2012-12-26 13:39:44 -0800

what?

luckylove:)
luckylove:) wrote:
2012-12-26 13:33:38 -0800

my parents think they are sneaky.they arnt.they are usually hiding in their room or in the basement.i do my own laundry so i usually see my gifts.this year i dint find them.im going on a hunt next year.lol

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-12-25 06:34:35 -0800

*them

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-12-25 06:34:10 -0800

*us

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-12-25 06:33:32 -0800

Lol I remember when my mom use to hide presents from use me and my bro stell found them cause lolla and when we found them we open them half way and peek inside tem and tapw them back up we was so badd

cb-shippochan
cb-shippochan wrote:
2012-12-24 16:31:52 -0800

My parents hid it in their closet

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2012-12-23 19:08:35 -0800

i honestly do not believe that or parent would put my present thier my perent always keep my present under their beb our in their closet

*Mindless Swaggerz*
*Mindless Swaggerz* wrote:
2012-12-22 18:04:20 -0800

These are dumb what parent puts a childs present in the oven come on now lets keeo it 3hunna

mzswagger2000
mzswagger2000 wrote:
2012-12-18 18:08:02 -0800

my mom hid it in her big tub container thingy

hunger games fan
hunger games fan wrote:
2012-12-18 12:52:16 -0800

my mom hides gifts in her closet.....

Kenzie_Loves_Jay-Jay
Kenzie_Loves_Jay-Jay wrote:
2012-12-17 08:20:36 -0800

In th boot of the car

JellyJennie xx
JellyJennie xx wrote:
2012-12-17 08:15:23 -0800

ina carrier bag in my parents room

nutella123_2305703
nutella123_2305703 wrote:
2012-12-16 15:05:28 -0800

hey

xCool girlx
xCool girlx wrote:
2012-12-15 22:30:57 -0800

Yh I don't think u will have presents in the fireplace or in a tree... GET REAL!

Beautiful Jennifer
Beautiful Jennifer wrote:
2012-12-15 21:02:01 -0800

they hid them in the trunk of their car...

peaceout5566
peaceout5566 wrote:
2012-12-15 18:30:03 -0800

Now I now where my parents put my presents in.

peaceout5566
peaceout5566 wrote:
2012-12-15 18:30:03 -0800

Now I now where my parents put my presents in.

F1107212028546

Where do You Hide Your Loot?

• Under my mattress!
  • In a sock, buried in the back yard.
  • In a bank account, duh.
  • I spend it all on cards and video games!

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_micro-snowglobe
The holidays are here! Now is the time to get presents for the ones you love. Not all presents ha...
Micro_gifts micro
Show your boyfriend you care this holiday with one of these great gifts!
Micro_prep and landing-micro
As part of the Totally Tinsel Collection Disney has released the 2 Holiday Adventure DVD +Blu-ra...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002