Comments

Places Parents Hide Presents from Kids!

Want to find your Christmas presents early? Check these unusual places parents hide gifts away from their kids! Back to Article

!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness wrote:
2012-12-28 08:17:26 -0800

oh my gosh! lying mom! sneaky!

!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness wrote:
2012-12-28 08:16:05 -0800

My parents put mine in their closet. They don't know I know Wink

luckylove:)
luckylove:) wrote:
2012-12-26 13:44:53 -0800

cuz maybe they want to.problem?

luckylove:)
luckylove:) wrote:
2012-12-26 13:39:44 -0800

what?

luckylove:)
luckylove:) wrote:
2012-12-26 13:33:38 -0800

my parents think they are sneaky.they arnt.they are usually hiding in their room or in the basement.i do my own laundry so i usually see my gifts.this year i dint find them.im going on a hunt next year.lol

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-12-25 06:34:35 -0800

*them

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-12-25 06:34:10 -0800

*us

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-12-25 06:33:32 -0800

Lol I remember when my mom use to hide presents from use me and my bro stell found them cause lolla and when we found them we open them half way and peek inside tem and tapw them back up we was so badd

cb-shippochan
cb-shippochan wrote:
2012-12-24 16:31:52 -0800

My parents hid it in their closet

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2012-12-23 19:08:35 -0800

i honestly do not believe that or parent would put my present thier my perent always keep my present under their beb our in their closet

*Mindless Swaggerz*
*Mindless Swaggerz* wrote:
2012-12-22 18:04:20 -0800

These are dumb what parent puts a childs present in the oven come on now lets keeo it 3hunna

mzswagger2000
mzswagger2000 wrote:
2012-12-18 18:08:02 -0800

my mom hid it in her big tub container thingy

hunger games fan
hunger games fan wrote:
2012-12-18 12:52:16 -0800

my mom hides gifts in her closet.....

Kenzie_Loves_Jay-Jay
Kenzie_Loves_Jay-Jay wrote:
2012-12-17 08:20:36 -0800

In th boot of the car

JellyJennie xx
JellyJennie xx wrote:
2012-12-17 08:15:23 -0800

ina carrier bag in my parents room

nutella123_2305703
nutella123_2305703 wrote:
2012-12-16 15:05:28 -0800

hey

xCool girlx
xCool girlx wrote:
2012-12-15 22:30:57 -0800

Yh I don't think u will have presents in the fireplace or in a tree... GET REAL!

Beautiful Jennifer
Beautiful Jennifer wrote:
2012-12-15 21:02:01 -0800

they hid them in the trunk of their car...

peaceout5566
peaceout5566 wrote:
2012-12-15 18:30:03 -0800

Now I now where my parents put my presents in.

peaceout5566
peaceout5566 wrote:
2012-12-15 18:30:03 -0800

Now I now where my parents put my presents in.

F1107212028546

Where do You Hide Your Loot?

• Under my mattress!
  • In a sock, buried in the back yard.
  • In a bank account, duh.
  • I spend it all on cards and video games!

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_micro-snowglobe
The holidays are here! Now is the time to get presents for the ones you love. Not all presents ha...
Micro_gifts micro
Show your boyfriend you care this holiday with one of these great gifts!
Micro_prep and landing-micro
As part of the Totally Tinsel Collection Disney has released the 2 Holiday Adventure DVD +Blu-ra...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)