Comments

Places Parents Hide Presents from Kids!

Want to find your Christmas presents early? Check these unusual places parents hide gifts away from their kids! Back to Article

kingswagger0927
kingswagger0927 wrote:
2012-12-15 12:31:09 -0800

so, i've been asking for a bike last year and on christmas my mom was like i didnt have enough money smile do next 5 minutes my dad comes out of the room with a bike,

Dkiddrake
Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-15 09:35:23 -0800

I feel like a moster 0_0

Dkiddrake
Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-15 09:30:12 -0800

my parents hide from me because i fight after skool ¤Г¤

defenderchick101
defenderchick101 wrote:
2012-12-15 09:27:55 -0800

lol thats halarious

RedBloodLove13
RedBloodLove13 wrote:
2012-12-15 09:24:48 -0800

Lol

:)CrAzYcAkE:)
:)CrAzYcAkE:) wrote:
2012-12-14 23:10:34 -0800

i cant believe they didn't put ur parents closet that's like the main place my parents hid the presents!

Kunfu panda is rando
Kunfu panda is rando wrote:
2012-12-14 20:54:55 -0800

In my mums bedroom is where she hides them. But its so obvious to see. I just cant look at them because other wise i get no presents at all on christmas. Frown happened to me once

lilyrose01
lilyrose01 wrote:
2012-12-14 20:06:09 -0800

if u hid one in the chimmey, someone might light the present on fire by accident

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2012-12-14 20:00:36 -0800

my moms purse O_O that thing is evil I've heard voices coming out of that thing... it might be the dog but i have O_O

JJfun
JJfun wrote:
2012-12-14 17:58:37 -0800

In their room in their closet THERES NO SANTA

cyoteysrock111
cyoteysrock111 wrote:
2012-12-14 16:20:16 -0800

@ some1 else's house, try'n 2 find out who. hmmm

-Bewitched
-Bewitched wrote:
2012-12-14 16:00:07 -0800

My mom hides them in the closet, every year.

JayCee0531
JayCee0531 wrote:
2012-12-14 15:52:13 -0800

my mom and dad dont keep there presents here, they keep them at my grandmas, she lives like 5 minutes away, so after they go shooping they go there and wrapthem, and then on christmas eve they go get them smile sometimes were allowed to open 1 or 2, and were sometimes allowed to watch them bring them in smile (so we can get a hint on what they are) (lol! thats what i think about the himt thing)

pinky78389
pinky78389 wrote:
2012-12-14 15:38:12 -0800

Atic trunk or closet

cake24
cake24 wrote:
2012-12-14 15:33:05 -0800

Between their bed and the wall.

FionnaAT

Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2012-12-14 15:12:20 -0800

In the closet

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-12-14 14:46:37 -0800

mine was in my underwar!!

Sasha200
Sasha200 wrote:
2012-12-14 14:39:16 -0800

Why would you WANT to find out early??

F1107212028546

Where do You Hide Your Loot?

• Under my mattress!
  • In a sock, buried in the back yard.
  • In a bank account, duh.
  • I spend it all on cards and video games!

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_micro-snowglobe
The holidays are here! Now is the time to get presents for the ones you love. Not all presents ha...
Micro_gifts micro
Show your boyfriend you care this holiday with one of these great gifts!
Micro_prep and landing-micro
As part of the Totally Tinsel Collection Disney has released the 2 Holiday Adventure DVD +Blu-ra...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)