Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Places Parents Hide Presents from Kids!

Want to find your Christmas presents early? Check these unusual places parents hide gifts away from their kids! Back to Article

kingswagger0927
kingswagger0927 wrote:
2012-12-15 12:31:09 -0800

so, i've been asking for a bike last year and on christmas my mom was like i didnt have enough money smile do next 5 minutes my dad comes out of the room with a bike,

Dkiddrake
Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-15 09:35:23 -0800

I feel like a moster 0_0

Dkiddrake
Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-15 09:30:12 -0800

my parents hide from me because i fight after skool ¤Г¤

defenderchick101
defenderchick101 wrote:
2012-12-15 09:27:55 -0800

lol thats halarious

RedBloodLove13
RedBloodLove13 wrote:
2012-12-15 09:24:48 -0800

Lol

:)CrAzYcAkE:)
:)CrAzYcAkE:) wrote:
2012-12-14 23:10:34 -0800

i cant believe they didn't put ur parents closet that's like the main place my parents hid the presents!

Kunfu panda is rando
Kunfu panda is rando wrote:
2012-12-14 20:54:55 -0800

In my mums bedroom is where she hides them. But its so obvious to see. I just cant look at them because other wise i get no presents at all on christmas. Frown happened to me once

lilyrose01
lilyrose01 wrote:
2012-12-14 20:06:09 -0800

if u hid one in the chimmey, someone might light the present on fire by accident

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2012-12-14 20:00:36 -0800

my moms purse O_O that thing is evil I've heard voices coming out of that thing... it might be the dog but i have O_O

JJfun
JJfun wrote:
2012-12-14 17:58:37 -0800

In their room in their closet THERES NO SANTA

cyoteysrock111
cyoteysrock111 wrote:
2012-12-14 16:20:16 -0800

@ some1 else's house, try'n 2 find out who. hmmm

-Bewitched
-Bewitched wrote:
2012-12-14 16:00:07 -0800

My mom hides them in the closet, every year.

JayCee0531
JayCee0531 wrote:
2012-12-14 15:52:13 -0800

my mom and dad dont keep there presents here, they keep them at my grandmas, she lives like 5 minutes away, so after they go shooping they go there and wrapthem, and then on christmas eve they go get them smile sometimes were allowed to open 1 or 2, and were sometimes allowed to watch them bring them in smile (so we can get a hint on what they are) (lol! thats what i think about the himt thing)

pinky78389
pinky78389 wrote:
2012-12-14 15:38:12 -0800

Atic trunk or closet

cake24
cake24 wrote:
2012-12-14 15:33:05 -0800

Between their bed and the wall.

FionnaAT

Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2012-12-14 15:12:20 -0800

In the closet

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-12-14 14:46:37 -0800

mine was in my underwar!!

Sasha200
Sasha200 wrote:
2012-12-14 14:39:16 -0800

Why would you WANT to find out early??

F1107212028546

Where do You Hide Your Loot?

• Under my mattress!
  • In a sock, buried in the back yard.
  • In a bank account, duh.
  • I spend it all on cards and video games!