Comments

Places Parents Hide Presents from Kids!

Want to find your Christmas presents early? Check these unusual places parents hide gifts away from their kids! Back to Article

;BrokenPromises.
;BrokenPromises. wrote:
2012-12-14 14:27:01 -0800

okay..

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-12-14 14:16:12 -0800

mine was in my sisters bra drawer i looked in there because i was putting away her cloth.

Fruityfriend123
Fruityfriend123 wrote:
2012-12-14 14:12:57 -0800

mine are in the attic, we cant go up there cause we cant reach the ladder xD

Hugs4eva-carlz
Hugs4eva-carlz wrote:
2012-12-14 07:26:11 -0800

lol okay.

GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2012-12-14 07:23:44 -0800

Hugs4eva-carlz: I think the articles just a joke really, just a bit of fun. Big Grin

Hugs4eva-carlz
Hugs4eva-carlz wrote:
2012-12-14 07:22:08 -0800

Umm these are the most ridiculious places i have ever heard of. Its obvious its always in the closet. Try more realistic places. The closet, under there bed, at someone elses house.

ciarams678_2315789
ciarams678_2315789 wrote:
2012-12-14 05:26:56 -0800

upstairs in closet

Jaden24♥
Jaden24♥ wrote:
2012-12-13 19:45:59 -0800

They're hidden in there closet. -_-

ScarySam
ScarySam wrote:
2012-12-13 19:40:40 -0800

in their closet

amerb 5_1959256
amerb 5_1959256 wrote:
2012-12-13 19:28:16 -0800

they hidded in my book shelf^_^

kitty krissy luvsyew

crazehgurl12 wrote:
2012-12-13 19:06:09 -0800

Trunk xP

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2012-12-13 18:56:33 -0800

Most of my presents are in my mom and dads closet, the rest are at my grandparents house.

elotheprincess5900
elotheprincess5900 wrote:
2012-12-13 18:54:09 -0800

Mines r always in my moms room or her
Job

Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-12-13 18:43:07 -0800

there alway under my parents bed and in there closet

;OnlyTheBest
;OnlyTheBest wrote:
2012-12-13 18:40:26 -0800

Mine Always Hided In The Bathroom Drawers Lol

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-12-13 18:24:16 -0800

They are always in my parents closet. Everyone in my house are teenagers and we aren't so crazy about seeing what we get-- cause we are mature ya know, so we just either look and ruin the surprise or...wait until christmas WOOOAAAH!

The.Emo.Girl
The.Emo.Girl wrote:
2012-12-13 18:20:57 -0800

I found something in the chimney that said "You've been trolled" HAHA

F1107212028546

Where do You Hide Your Loot?

• Under my mattress!
  • In a sock, buried in the back yard.
  • In a bank account, duh.
  • I spend it all on cards and video games!

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_micro-snowglobe
The holidays are here! Now is the time to get presents for the ones you love. Not all presents ha...
Micro_gifts micro
Show your boyfriend you care this holiday with one of these great gifts!
Micro_prep and landing-micro
As part of the Totally Tinsel Collection Disney has released the 2 Holiday Adventure DVD +Blu-ra...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: