Comments

Places Parents Hide Presents from Kids!

Want to find your Christmas presents early? Check these unusual places parents hide gifts away from their kids! Back to Article

;BrokenPromises.
;BrokenPromises. wrote:
2012-12-14 14:27:01 -0800

okay..

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-12-14 14:16:12 -0800

mine was in my sisters bra drawer i looked in there because i was putting away her cloth.

Fruityfriend123
Fruityfriend123 wrote:
2012-12-14 14:12:57 -0800

mine are in the attic, we cant go up there cause we cant reach the ladder xD

Hugs4eva-carlz
Hugs4eva-carlz wrote:
2012-12-14 07:26:11 -0800

lol okay.

GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2012-12-14 07:23:44 -0800

Hugs4eva-carlz: I think the articles just a joke really, just a bit of fun. Big Grin

Hugs4eva-carlz
Hugs4eva-carlz wrote:
2012-12-14 07:22:08 -0800

Umm these are the most ridiculious places i have ever heard of. Its obvious its always in the closet. Try more realistic places. The closet, under there bed, at someone elses house.

ciarams678
ciarams678 wrote:
2012-12-14 05:26:56 -0800

upstairs in closet

Jaden24♥
Jaden24♥ wrote:
2012-12-13 19:45:59 -0800

They're hidden in there closet. -_-

ScarySam
ScarySam wrote:
2012-12-13 19:40:40 -0800

in their closet

amerb 5_1959256
amerb 5_1959256 wrote:
2012-12-13 19:28:16 -0800

they hidded in my book shelf^_^

kitty krissy luvsyew

crazehgurl12 wrote:
2012-12-13 19:06:09 -0800

Trunk xP

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2012-12-13 18:56:33 -0800

Most of my presents are in my mom and dads closet, the rest are at my grandparents house.

elotheprincess5900
elotheprincess5900 wrote:
2012-12-13 18:54:09 -0800

Mines r always in my moms room or her
Job

Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-12-13 18:43:07 -0800

there alway under my parents bed and in there closet

;OnlyTheBest
;OnlyTheBest wrote:
2012-12-13 18:40:26 -0800

Mine Always Hided In The Bathroom Drawers Lol

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-12-13 18:24:16 -0800

They are always in my parents closet. Everyone in my house are teenagers and we aren't so crazy about seeing what we get-- cause we are mature ya know, so we just either look and ruin the surprise or...wait until christmas WOOOAAAH!

The.Emo.Girl
The.Emo.Girl wrote:
2012-12-13 18:20:57 -0800

I found something in the chimney that said "You've been trolled" HAHA

F1107212028546

Where do You Hide Your Loot?

• Under my mattress!
  • In a sock, buried in the back yard.
  • In a bank account, duh.
  • I spend it all on cards and video games!

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_micro-snowglobe
The holidays are here! Now is the time to get presents for the ones you love. Not all presents ha...
Micro_gifts micro
Show your boyfriend you care this holiday with one of these great gifts!
Micro_prep and landing-micro
As part of the Totally Tinsel Collection Disney has released the 2 Holiday Adventure DVD +Blu-ra...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002