Comments

Places Parents Hide Presents from Kids!

Want to find your Christmas presents early? Check these unusual places parents hide gifts away from their kids! Back to Article

;BrokenPromises.
;BrokenPromises. wrote:
2012-12-14 14:27:01 -0800

okay..

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-12-14 14:16:12 -0800

mine was in my sisters bra drawer i looked in there because i was putting away her cloth.

Fruityfriend123
Fruityfriend123 wrote:
2012-12-14 14:12:57 -0800

mine are in the attic, we cant go up there cause we cant reach the ladder xD

Hugs4eva-carlz
Hugs4eva-carlz wrote:
2012-12-14 07:26:11 -0800

lol okay.

GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2012-12-14 07:23:44 -0800

Hugs4eva-carlz: I think the articles just a joke really, just a bit of fun. Big Grin

Hugs4eva-carlz
Hugs4eva-carlz wrote:
2012-12-14 07:22:08 -0800

Umm these are the most ridiculious places i have ever heard of. Its obvious its always in the closet. Try more realistic places. The closet, under there bed, at someone elses house.

ciarams678_2315789
ciarams678_2315789 wrote:
2012-12-14 05:26:56 -0800

upstairs in closet

Jaden24♥
Jaden24♥ wrote:
2012-12-13 19:45:59 -0800

They're hidden in there closet. -_-

ScarySam
ScarySam wrote:
2012-12-13 19:40:40 -0800

in their closet

amerb 5_1959256
amerb 5_1959256 wrote:
2012-12-13 19:28:16 -0800

they hidded in my book shelf^_^

kitty krissy luvsyew

crazehgurl12 wrote:
2012-12-13 19:06:09 -0800

Trunk xP

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2012-12-13 18:56:33 -0800

Most of my presents are in my mom and dads closet, the rest are at my grandparents house.

elotheprincess5900
elotheprincess5900 wrote:
2012-12-13 18:54:09 -0800

Mines r always in my moms room or her
Job

Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-12-13 18:43:07 -0800

there alway under my parents bed and in there closet

;OnlyTheBest
;OnlyTheBest wrote:
2012-12-13 18:40:26 -0800

Mine Always Hided In The Bathroom Drawers Lol

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-12-13 18:24:16 -0800

They are always in my parents closet. Everyone in my house are teenagers and we aren't so crazy about seeing what we get-- cause we are mature ya know, so we just either look and ruin the surprise or...wait until christmas WOOOAAAH!

The.Emo.Girl
The.Emo.Girl wrote:
2012-12-13 18:20:57 -0800

I found something in the chimney that said "You've been trolled" HAHA

F1107212028546

Where do You Hide Your Loot?

• Under my mattress!
  • In a sock, buried in the back yard.
  • In a bank account, duh.
  • I spend it all on cards and video games!

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_micro-snowglobe
The holidays are here! Now is the time to get presents for the ones you love. Not all presents ha...
Micro_gifts micro
Show your boyfriend you care this holiday with one of these great gifts!
Micro_prep and landing-micro
As part of the Totally Tinsel Collection Disney has released the 2 Holiday Adventure DVD +Blu-ra...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel