Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Places Parents Hide Presents from Kids!

Want to find your Christmas presents early? Check these unusual places parents hide gifts away from their kids! Back to Article

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-12-13 18:14:06 -0800

idk lol i just getmoney

Beautiful Mary
Beautiful Mary wrote:
2012-12-13 18:10:31 -0800

My parents friends house..

jayjay288
jayjay288 wrote:
2012-12-13 18:09:19 -0800

kool

MZ.RAY RAY #1
MZ.RAY RAY #1 wrote:
2012-12-10 17:30:57 -0800

i looks in them places but she hides it somewhere at wrk

livyq2
livyq2 wrote:
2012-12-10 17:23:58 -0800

closet or under there bed

UltimateDirectioner4
UltimateDirectioner4 wrote:
2012-12-09 10:45:16 -0800

I found my presents this year at my grandparents house From them and my parents and they were in the bathroom!!!!!!!!!

GamerGirl565
GamerGirl565 wrote:
2012-12-07 13:26:54 -0800

brr in my mothers lingerie closet
with al her bras and stuff

mz.gigglezxD
mz.gigglezxD wrote:
2012-12-04 16:17:05 -0800

Garage 0.0 Parents closet

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2012-12-03 11:11:06 -0800

In the laundry room. But why try to find stuff that is supposed to be kept a surprise?

cocopop2000
cocopop2000 wrote:
2011-12-30 13:52:40 -0800

In my wardrobe O_O

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2011-12-28 13:04:11 -0800

My mom just puts it all in a trash bag and tells us not to look. Cos, what's the point of seeing all your presents if you can't play with it yet?

unique567
unique567 wrote:
2011-12-15 08:55:47 -0800

in the christmas stoking and in my mum's room

MathsGeek_1971128
MathsGeek_1971128 wrote:
2011-12-12 11:37:35 -0800

Great Ideas

FungGirl1
FungGirl1 wrote:
2011-12-10 15:07:37 -0800

My mom hids them in her room! I saw some stuf once!

fisher boy
fisher boy wrote:
2011-12-07 17:21:02 -0800

ya but i just pretend that he is real so i can get more presents

fisher boy
fisher boy wrote:
2011-12-07 17:15:46 -0800

couldent find any :P my dad keeps them at worksmile))))))
Devil

love.michae
love.michae wrote:
2011-12-07 14:36:29 -0800

My mom hidd mu xms presents in her closet and 1 time mi lil sis told everyone were deir presents was and she said aintie u got hair aunt sabrina u got a purse uncle p nd kevin y'all got hats nd mi mom was lyk I m neva wrapen presents wit u again nd eveyone started laughn

goldieginny
goldieginny wrote:
2011-12-07 08:31:11 -0800

wow i dont have 2 i never get presents lucky u!

Cindy560
Cindy560 wrote:
2011-12-06 18:01:31 -0800

i always fin my presents there 2

Cindy560
Cindy560 wrote:
2011-12-06 18:00:15 -0800

WOW

F1107212028546

Where do You Hide Your Loot?

• Under my mattress!
  • In a sock, buried in the back yard.
  • In a bank account, duh.
  • I spend it all on cards and video games!