Comments

Places Parents Hide Presents from Kids!

Want to find your Christmas presents early? Check these unusual places parents hide gifts away from their kids! Back to Article

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-12-13 18:14:06 -0800

idk lol i just getmoney

Beautiful Mary
Beautiful Mary wrote:
2012-12-13 18:10:31 -0800

My parents friends house..

jayjay288
jayjay288 wrote:
2012-12-13 18:09:19 -0800

kool

MZ.RAY RAY #1
MZ.RAY RAY #1 wrote:
2012-12-10 17:30:57 -0800

i looks in them places but she hides it somewhere at wrk

livyq2
livyq2 wrote:
2012-12-10 17:23:58 -0800

closet or under there bed

UltimateDirectioner4
UltimateDirectioner4 wrote:
2012-12-09 10:45:16 -0800

I found my presents this year at my grandparents house From them and my parents and they were in the bathroom!!!!!!!!!

GamerGirl565
GamerGirl565 wrote:
2012-12-07 13:26:54 -0800

brr in my mothers lingerie closet
with al her bras and stuff

mz.gigglezxD
mz.gigglezxD wrote:
2012-12-04 16:17:05 -0800

Garage 0.0 Parents closet

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2012-12-03 11:11:06 -0800

In the laundry room. But why try to find stuff that is supposed to be kept a surprise?

cocopop2000
cocopop2000 wrote:
2011-12-30 13:52:40 -0800

In my wardrobe O_O

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2011-12-28 13:04:11 -0800

My mom just puts it all in a trash bag and tells us not to look. Cos, what's the point of seeing all your presents if you can't play with it yet?

unique567
unique567 wrote:
2011-12-15 08:55:47 -0800

in the christmas stoking and in my mum's room

MathsGeek_1971128
MathsGeek_1971128 wrote:
2011-12-12 11:37:35 -0800

Great Ideas

FungGirl1
FungGirl1 wrote:
2011-12-10 15:07:37 -0800

My mom hids them in her room! I saw some stuf once!

fisher boy
fisher boy wrote:
2011-12-07 17:21:02 -0800

ya but i just pretend that he is real so i can get more presents

fisher boy
fisher boy wrote:
2011-12-07 17:15:46 -0800

couldent find any :P my dad keeps them at worksmile))))))
Devil

love.michae
love.michae wrote:
2011-12-07 14:36:29 -0800

My mom hidd mu xms presents in her closet and 1 time mi lil sis told everyone were deir presents was and she said aintie u got hair aunt sabrina u got a purse uncle p nd kevin y'all got hats nd mi mom was lyk I m neva wrapen presents wit u again nd eveyone started laughn

goldieginny
goldieginny wrote:
2011-12-07 08:31:11 -0800

wow i dont have 2 i never get presents lucky u!

Cindy560
Cindy560 wrote:
2011-12-06 18:01:31 -0800

i always fin my presents there 2

Cindy560
Cindy560 wrote:
2011-12-06 18:00:15 -0800

WOW

F1107212028546

Where do You Hide Your Loot?

• Under my mattress!
  • In a sock, buried in the back yard.
  • In a bank account, duh.
  • I spend it all on cards and video games!

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_micro-snowglobe
The holidays are here! Now is the time to get presents for the ones you love. Not all presents ha...
Micro_gifts micro
Show your boyfriend you care this holiday with one of these great gifts!
Micro_prep and landing-micro
As part of the Totally Tinsel Collection Disney has released the 2 Holiday Adventure DVD +Blu-ra...

Tamara97
Tamara97 posted in Family Issues:
reply about 1 hour
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.