Comments

Places Parents Hide Presents from Kids!

Want to find your Christmas presents early? Check these unusual places parents hide gifts away from their kids! Back to Article

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-12-13 18:14:06 -0800

idk lol i just getmoney

Beautiful Mary
Beautiful Mary wrote:
2012-12-13 18:10:31 -0800

My parents friends house..

jayjay288
jayjay288 wrote:
2012-12-13 18:09:19 -0800

kool

MZ.RAY RAY #1
MZ.RAY RAY #1 wrote:
2012-12-10 17:30:57 -0800

i looks in them places but she hides it somewhere at wrk

livyq2
livyq2 wrote:
2012-12-10 17:23:58 -0800

closet or under there bed

UltimateDirectioner4
UltimateDirectioner4 wrote:
2012-12-09 10:45:16 -0800

I found my presents this year at my grandparents house From them and my parents and they were in the bathroom!!!!!!!!!

GamerGirl565
GamerGirl565 wrote:
2012-12-07 13:26:54 -0800

brr in my mothers lingerie closet
with al her bras and stuff

mz.gigglezxD
mz.gigglezxD wrote:
2012-12-04 16:17:05 -0800

Garage 0.0 Parents closet

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2012-12-03 11:11:06 -0800

In the laundry room. But why try to find stuff that is supposed to be kept a surprise?

cocopop2000
cocopop2000 wrote:
2011-12-30 13:52:40 -0800

In my wardrobe O_O

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2011-12-28 13:04:11 -0800

My mom just puts it all in a trash bag and tells us not to look. Cos, what's the point of seeing all your presents if you can't play with it yet?

unique567
unique567 wrote:
2011-12-15 08:55:47 -0800

in the christmas stoking and in my mum's room

MathsGeek_1971128
MathsGeek_1971128 wrote:
2011-12-12 11:37:35 -0800

Great Ideas

FungGirl1
FungGirl1 wrote:
2011-12-10 15:07:37 -0800

My mom hids them in her room! I saw some stuf once!

fisher boy
fisher boy wrote:
2011-12-07 17:21:02 -0800

ya but i just pretend that he is real so i can get more presents

fisher boy
fisher boy wrote:
2011-12-07 17:15:46 -0800

couldent find any :P my dad keeps them at worksmile))))))
Devil

love.michae
love.michae wrote:
2011-12-07 14:36:29 -0800

My mom hidd mu xms presents in her closet and 1 time mi lil sis told everyone were deir presents was and she said aintie u got hair aunt sabrina u got a purse uncle p nd kevin y'all got hats nd mi mom was lyk I m neva wrapen presents wit u again nd eveyone started laughn

goldieginny
goldieginny wrote:
2011-12-07 08:31:11 -0800

wow i dont have 2 i never get presents lucky u!

Cindy560
Cindy560 wrote:
2011-12-06 18:01:31 -0800

i always fin my presents there 2

Cindy560
Cindy560 wrote:
2011-12-06 18:00:15 -0800

WOW

F1107212028546

Where do You Hide Your Loot?

• Under my mattress!
  • In a sock, buried in the back yard.
  • In a bank account, duh.
  • I spend it all on cards and video games!

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_micro-snowglobe
The holidays are here! Now is the time to get presents for the ones you love. Not all presents ha...
Micro_gifts micro
Show your boyfriend you care this holiday with one of these great gifts!
Micro_prep and landing-micro
As part of the Totally Tinsel Collection Disney has released the 2 Holiday Adventure DVD +Blu-ra...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.