Comments

Places Parents Hide Presents from Kids!

Want to find your Christmas presents early? Check these unusual places parents hide gifts away from their kids! Back to Article

preetygurlswag#1
preetygurlswag#1 wrote:
2011-12-03 14:53:31 -0800

under the bed ovious smile smile

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2011-12-03 11:35:56 -0800

don't forget the basement!

lil miss.swaggar2001
lil miss.swaggar2001 wrote:
2011-12-03 11:35:40 -0800

my mom hide my persent in her closet

moneydog
moneydog wrote:
2011-12-03 11:03:08 -0800

in there car trunk

shenelle123
shenelle123 wrote:
2011-12-03 07:31:20 -0800

ehere that where my mum hide mine and my family that live in my houses prestents when she buys them i think she hides them in the clearer when she like after next week i am going to into the cleler and look well no cuz i want it as a suprise

PAiDTORi

BlakeGriffin32 wrote:
2011-12-02 18:56:12 -0800

Behind the tv lol

taylortot10000
taylortot10000 wrote:
2011-12-02 18:37:00 -0800

thats dumb but i found it in the most obvious place.my moms closet!!!!shhhhhh!!!!!!

unicycle11

rawgir12 wrote:
2011-12-02 15:42:02 -0800

thats so dumb

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2011-12-02 14:09:07 -0800

O.O I have never thought to look in those places...

prppydawg294
prppydawg294 wrote:
2011-12-02 14:08:49 -0800

tam100: So? You don't need to be nasty about it. You don't have to wave it in KW's face. This is just for fun, so be happy!

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-12-02 14:06:37 -0800

Behind the back of the sofa xD

tam100
tam100 wrote:
2011-12-02 13:59:09 -0800

not once did i ever find presents in any of those places.

ps. i dont have a chimney

big long
big long wrote:
2011-12-02 10:30:56 -0800

good one

TeamAliceCullen
TeamAliceCullen wrote:
2011-12-02 10:06:48 -0800

lol Big Grin

F1107212028546

Where do You Hide Your Loot?

• Under my mattress!
  • In a sock, buried in the back yard.
  • In a bank account, duh.
  • I spend it all on cards and video games!

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_micro-snowglobe
The holidays are here! Now is the time to get presents for the ones you love. Not all presents ha...
Micro_gifts micro
Show your boyfriend you care this holiday with one of these great gifts!
Micro_prep and landing-micro
As part of the Totally Tinsel Collection Disney has released the 2 Holiday Adventure DVD +Blu-ra...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!