Comments

Places Parents Hide Presents from Kids!

Want to find your Christmas presents early? Check these unusual places parents hide gifts away from their kids! Back to Article

XxKupcakeKolbyxX
XxKupcakeKolbyxX wrote:
2011-12-01 16:22:24 -0800

in the oven! lol

I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming! wrote:
2011-12-01 16:20:46 -0800

under the stairs XD smile

*Ci_ciSwagg16*
*Ci_ciSwagg16* wrote:
2011-12-01 16:10:33 -0800

These are stupid places to leave presents...Whyy u wana leave it out in the cold on a trees???Wen u can hide it in the basement?Closets?Inside cabnits?(Not in kitchen cabnits)But others

hanlol7754
hanlol7754 wrote:
2011-12-01 16:06:16 -0800

in tha corset lolz

machinegun35
machinegun35 wrote:
2011-12-01 16:00:10 -0800

My parents hide mine in a clothes

Cuttiee2091
Cuttiee2091 wrote:
2011-12-01 15:59:20 -0800

My mom hides mine in her room
& my dad and my stepmom hide mine in their closet t they make it soo obvious because its right there right when u open the closet door hah I saw some of my presents(:

cupcake54545
cupcake54545 wrote:
2011-12-01 15:56:11 -0800

In my grandmas house Big Grin

dimond918
dimond918 wrote:
2011-12-01 14:54:52 -0800

in the bedroom!!duhh!or under her bed!

Christie4everr
Christie4everr wrote:
2011-11-27 23:22:11 -0800

my mum hides them in her cupboards

etl28
etl28 wrote:
2011-11-27 15:18:24 -0800

my mom hides them in my grandma's basement.

NeonStars
NeonStars wrote:
2011-11-27 14:21:05 -0800

My mom keeps in the trunk of her car before she wraps them.

coritz
coritz wrote:
2011-11-27 14:18:38 -0800

my parents hide them in the car
or the spider infested closet
my house is creepy

tolleyb11
tolleyb11 wrote:
2011-11-27 14:16:22 -0800

my mom told me she hid them at her friends house smile

bluwolf44
bluwolf44 wrote:
2011-11-27 14:13:08 -0800

My parents top 5 places-
-In their closet
-in the garage under other junk
-In come cabnits above the refrigerator
-At the store (layaway or that kinda stuff)
-a relative's house

ggbird59
ggbird59 wrote:
2011-11-27 12:15:17 -0800

Those aren't really realistic places.

hosttwins:D
hosttwins:D wrote:
2011-11-27 11:47:41 -0800

my parents hide my presents in there closet. the resan i know this is because i found it last year but i did not tell them i have found it. i'm a bad girl.
X_X

hey hey123
hey hey123 wrote:
2011-11-27 11:26:57 -0800

werd in a turky how about their closet always check that might friend me if like

noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl wrote:
2011-11-27 11:25:10 -0800

My parents don't get my presents early so I can't find them

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2011-11-27 10:28:41 -0800

in a TURKEY?! 0.o

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-11-27 03:24:54 -0800

xD!

F1107212028546

Where do You Hide Your Loot?

• Under my mattress!
  • In a sock, buried in the back yard.
  • In a bank account, duh.
  • I spend it all on cards and video games!

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_micro-snowglobe
The holidays are here! Now is the time to get presents for the ones you love. Not all presents ha...
Micro_gifts micro
Show your boyfriend you care this holiday with one of these great gifts!
Micro_prep and landing-micro
As part of the Totally Tinsel Collection Disney has released the 2 Holiday Adventure DVD +Blu-ra...

kaykay2002