Comments

Dear Dish-It: My BF Was Looking At My BFF

msaaron78 asks: "My boyfriend kept looking at my best friend. What do I do to him? Do I talk to him? What to do." Back to Article

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 03:31:47 -0700

seems legit

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:30:46 -0700

close his eyes, woman.

Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX wrote:
2012-12-09 05:51:18 -0800

I had the opposite gender. My ex gf was looking at my best friend most of the time. I told her to stop. She wouldn't, so I dumped her.

Dkiddrake
Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-07 13:28:25 -0800

How are fvckin scary storys scary

swaggamuffinz
swaggamuffinz wrote:
2012-12-06 06:53:56 -0800

if he was looking at my bff i would be confused and upset. confront him! if he lies and says he wasnt looking at her move on

swagg cuter_2193818
swagg cuter_2193818 wrote:
2012-12-04 16:48:48 -0800

i like him he like me but he cheated

cookielove2001_2318772
cookielove2001_2318772 wrote:
2012-12-04 04:06:53 -0800

i would have been like why were you looking at my bfff. Confused

Surfingbabe
Surfingbabe wrote:
2012-12-03 20:44:40 -0800

Well just some people you can't trust!

kalykpuppy
kalykpuppy wrote:
2012-12-03 20:19:49 -0800

he would never mess up ever again

kalykpuppy
kalykpuppy wrote:
2012-12-03 20:19:19 -0800

i would knock the living ____ out of him

Swagger 963_2164000
Swagger 963_2164000 wrote:
2012-12-03 20:03:41 -0800

Ha

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-03 20:01:59 -0800

lol

-.RainbowSunshine.
-.RainbowSunshine. wrote:
2012-12-03 19:07:37 -0800

If He Did That I Would Flip the Heck out and Freakin i cant say..

Crazy_Emma
Crazy_Emma wrote:
2012-12-03 19:03:16 -0800

ohh he// no i would beat his a$$

Crazy_Emma
Crazy_Emma wrote:
2012-12-03 19:02:49 -0800

oh hell no i would beat his ass

Ashley You know I Love You_2199072
Ashley You know I Love You_2199072 wrote:
2012-12-03 18:55:28 -0800

I would fawking kill him

karyzmalovesemoswag
karyzmalovesemoswag wrote:
2012-12-03 18:13:34 -0800

happens with all my bfs

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-12-02 19:13:29 -0800

and we actually dated for a time

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-12-02 18:29:28 -0800

Top Secret!

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-12-02 18:26:46 -0800

@Rissa ????? Why ? O.o

Refpoll

Will You Trust NBA Ref's Now?

• Yes. This Was an Isolated Case.
  • No. They Lost All My Trust!
  • Maybe. I'll Be Suspicious.
  • Who Cares!