Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Ex Hates Me

Nikki asks: "My ex bf Mikey hates me because I'm going out with his cousin. What should I do?" Back to Article

Shae100
Shae100 wrote:
2014-06-04 20:12:23 -0700

oh well wat was u thinking in the first place to go wit his family member thot and his cousin should feel bad about the situation

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:59:25 -0800

Wow, i guess my ex hates me cuzz, he dont talk to me

sweetcakes723
sweetcakes723 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:56:55 -0800

My ex hates mye

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-10-28 13:24:15 -0700

My ex dosent hate me right tony?!

RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY}
RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY} wrote:
2012-10-28 13:22:02 -0700

MY EX.BOYFRIEND IS AN A** 2

HATE ME FROM LAST NIGHT BECAUS
I DIDN'T WANT 2 GIVE HIM A HUG OR KISS
YESTERDAY...........WOWZ

kenya weezy baby
kenya weezy baby wrote:
2012-10-28 13:21:33 -0700

mine ex boyfriend he loves me

Marbear21
Marbear21 wrote:
2012-10-28 11:31:28 -0700

Just let him b. It was his loss.

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-10-14 16:15:32 -0700

My ex is not my ex anymore. I am now dating him!!! YAY ME!!!

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-09-18 12:56:55 -0700

My Ex Boyfriend is an a**. His middle name is Micheal. If you know me, you know him.

jamayagotswagg
jamayagotswagg wrote:
2012-09-17 17:44:44 -0700

me nn mi ex bestfrends he kall me everyday nn everything shidd sumtimes its like we datin

Cheyenneparis
Cheyenneparis wrote:
2012-09-15 06:30:17 -0700

spider pic is ic

Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken wrote:
2012-09-11 14:53:10 -0700

i mean of course yu goin out with his cousin yu shouldve got his permission first i can see if it was a friend if it was a friend yu shouldve waited bout 10 weeks

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-09-09 17:39:48 -0700

leelyn i would hate u 2 if u broke up with me

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-09-09 17:05:01 -0700

umm idk if mine hate me to tell the truth but i do let the 1s i think using me go i think they hate me lol

Sawg kid
Sawg kid wrote:
2012-09-09 16:17:54 -0700

all mine hate me

Leelyn15
Leelyn15 wrote:
2012-09-09 15:58:23 -0700

Mine hates my boyfriend and he won't talk to me that much anymore.

diah_lovee
diah_lovee wrote:
2012-09-09 15:57:02 -0700

im kool w/ all my exs so smile

bugsbunnyy772
bugsbunnyy772 wrote:
2012-09-09 15:56:18 -0700

people r crazy these days

zendaya boo
zendaya boo wrote:
2012-09-09 15:55:24 -0700

mine hates me she acts like i dont even egzist and we go to the same school

♥ MalaciaBoo! ♥