Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Said No, Now He's Mad

Dunno asks: "I'm 16 now and my boyfriend took me on a date and started to feel me. I pushed him away and said I don't feel ready. He said everyone does "it" now but I don't feel ready. Since I said that he won't talk to me anymore. What shall I do?" Back to Article

bea_wuvvs_chu
bea_wuvvs_chu wrote:
2014-10-10 17:22:12 -0700

If i were you I would kick him where the sun don't shine -.-

chocolateluv321
chocolateluv321 wrote:
2011-10-15 17:47:13 -0700

U-seriously?ounce he touched me(if it was me) I would have knocked him out a.s.a.p! Vampire

janiyahyb
janiyahyb wrote:
2011-07-21 17:22:25 -0700

i would beat his A** fo touching me. girl please

Mz.SwaggerlikeBeyonce

Latin Girl wrote:
2011-03-19 15:03:15 -0700

GOOD JOB!!

jjsay15
jjsay15 wrote:
2010-12-27 01:39:45 -0800

dump him he wouldnt do it if he loved you

TTPW4227
TTPW4227 wrote:
2010-11-23 08:14:33 -0800

You throw him away like rancid meat!! Nobody should be pressured into that stuff. I'm 16 and I'm not sexually active.

What Age Is the Right Age to Have Sex?

• Anytime, as long as you are in love and are safe.
  • Older than 14.
  • Older than 18.
  • Not before you're married.

He wanted me to have sex with him, but I'm not ready for sex. I'm only 13 but I really do like h...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
reply 1 day
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 2 days