Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Said No, Now He's Mad

Dunno asks: "I'm 16 now and my boyfriend took me on a date and started to feel me. I pushed him away and said I don't feel ready. He said everyone does "it" now but I don't feel ready. Since I said that he won't talk to me anymore. What shall I do?" Back to Article

bea_wuvvs_chu
bea_wuvvs_chu wrote:
2014-10-10 17:22:12 -0700

If i were you I would kick him where the sun don't shine -.-

chocolateluv321
chocolateluv321 wrote:
2011-10-15 17:47:13 -0700

U-seriously?ounce he touched me(if it was me) I would have knocked him out a.s.a.p! Vampire

janiyahyb
janiyahyb wrote:
2011-07-21 17:22:25 -0700

i would beat his A** fo touching me. girl please

Mz.SwaggerlikeBeyonce

Latin Girl wrote:
2011-03-19 15:03:15 -0700

GOOD JOB!!

jjsay15
jjsay15 wrote:
2010-12-27 01:39:45 -0800

dump him he wouldnt do it if he loved you

TTPW4227
TTPW4227 wrote:
2010-11-23 08:14:33 -0800

You throw him away like rancid meat!! Nobody should be pressured into that stuff. I'm 16 and I'm not sexually active.

What Age Is the Right Age to Have Sex?

• Anytime, as long as you are in love and are safe.
  • Older than 14.
  • Older than 18.
  • Not before you're married.

He wanted me to have sex with him, but I'm not ready for sex. I'm only 13 but I really do like h...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
You should go over to her house and ask. Just talk to her. Communication is key.