Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Said No, Now He's Mad

Dunno asks: "I'm 16 now and my boyfriend took me on a date and started to feel me. I pushed him away and said I don't feel ready. He said everyone does "it" now but I don't feel ready. Since I said that he won't talk to me anymore. What shall I do?" Back to Article

chocolateluv321
chocolateluv321 wrote:
2011-10-15 17:47:13 -0700

U-seriously?ounce he touched me(if it was me) I would have knocked him out a.s.a.p! Vampire

janiyahyb
janiyahyb wrote:
2011-07-21 17:22:25 -0700

i would beat his A** fo touching me. girl please

Mz.SwaggerlikeBeyonce

Latin Girl wrote:
2011-03-19 15:03:15 -0700

GOOD JOB!!

jjsay15
jjsay15 wrote:
2010-12-27 01:39:45 -0800

dump him he wouldnt do it if he loved you

TTPW4227
TTPW4227 wrote:
2010-11-23 08:14:33 -0800

You throw him away like rancid meat!! Nobody should be pressured into that stuff. I'm 16 and I'm not sexually active.

What Age Is the Right Age to Have Sex?

• Anytime, as long as you are in love and are safe.
  • Older than 14.
  • Older than 18.
  • Not before you're married.

He wanted me to have sex with him, but I'm not ready for sex. I'm only 13 but I really do like h...

loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
"Cadena" wrote:White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch. HOW DO U ATTACH A PIC TO A POST???
loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
I'm wearing a plain gray t-shirt with pink-magenta shorts and my hair is tied back in the littlest messiest ponytail you've ever seen! I didn't even tie it with a hair tie, I tied it with my cloth headband! I'm recovering from a cough so that's why I'm so messy XD
GlimmeringSky16
I'm an only child so it really depends on things, they're not strict when it comes to most things. I can wear what I want unless you know, it's like, completely outta question. I can cuss and all, like say one or two "okay-cuss words" around them, just as long as it's not AT them. They're fine with spending money lol, as much as it takes. I don't really ask for stuff, but I get stuff for no reason sometimes. It can be a problem,  cuz I consider it throwing money down the drain. but I'm somewhat grateful. but my parents are also overprotective LOL so I can't go out too far on my own and stuff. "Watch out for weird boys, honey." All that craap, but I guess I can deal with it.
reply 1 day
khmybff12
i dont see my dad but my mom is mean.. but sometimes she is nice.  :punk
reply 1 day