Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Said No, Now He's Mad

Dunno asks: "I'm 16 now and my boyfriend took me on a date and started to feel me. I pushed him away and said I don't feel ready. He said everyone does "it" now but I don't feel ready. Since I said that he won't talk to me anymore. What shall I do?" Back to Article

bea_wuvvs_chu
bea_wuvvs_chu wrote:
2014-10-10 17:22:12 -0700

If i were you I would kick him where the sun don't shine -.-

chocolateluv321
chocolateluv321 wrote:
2011-10-15 17:47:13 -0700

U-seriously?ounce he touched me(if it was me) I would have knocked him out a.s.a.p! Vampire

janiyahyb
janiyahyb wrote:
2011-07-21 17:22:25 -0700

i would beat his A** fo touching me. girl please

Mz.SwaggerlikeBeyonce

Latin Girl wrote:
2011-03-19 15:03:15 -0700

GOOD JOB!!

jjsay15
jjsay15 wrote:
2010-12-27 01:39:45 -0800

dump him he wouldnt do it if he loved you

TTPW4227
TTPW4227 wrote:
2010-11-23 08:14:33 -0800

You throw him away like rancid meat!! Nobody should be pressured into that stuff. I'm 16 and I'm not sexually active.

What Age Is the Right Age to Have Sex?

• Anytime, as long as you are in love and are safe.
  • Older than 14.
  • Older than 18.
  • Not before you're married.

CoolColette
CoolColette posted in Friends:
I have doubts that my friends are exposing my secrets!! How can I find out??
bob_potato
Do you know how to deal with your family always putting your dreams down? Because, my family always tells me to follow my dreams. The when I try, like doing choir and singing around the house, they always say I need to stop and I will fail at life. And Im not going anywhere.And I suck and no one will ever accept me. Do you have any advice on how to deal with that?                                                                                                         *Sara*
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: "rebelfeminist" wrote: I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does. This. Eyebrows aren't something that's highly noticeable anyway. You don't need to worry about them. :)
Kirsteeeeen
It's totally normal. I always feel awkward and annoyed around younger kids. It's okay. You should still try to be polite but if there's an opportunity to not be in an uncomfortable situation, grab it. :p
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Let them down nicely, explaining you don't want to ruin your friendship?