Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Said No, Now He's Mad

Dunno asks: "I'm 16 now and my boyfriend took me on a date and started to feel me. I pushed him away and said I don't feel ready. He said everyone does "it" now but I don't feel ready. Since I said that he won't talk to me anymore. What shall I do?" Back to Article

chocolateluv321
chocolateluv321 wrote:
2011-10-15 17:47:13 -0700

U-seriously?ounce he touched me(if it was me) I would have knocked him out a.s.a.p! Vampire

janiyahyb
janiyahyb wrote:
2011-07-21 17:22:25 -0700

i would beat his A** fo touching me. girl please

Mz.SwaggerlikeBeyonce

Latin Girl wrote:
2011-03-19 15:03:15 -0700

GOOD JOB!!

jjsay15
jjsay15 wrote:
2010-12-27 01:39:45 -0800

dump him he wouldnt do it if he loved you

TTPW4227
TTPW4227 wrote:
2010-11-23 08:14:33 -0800

You throw him away like rancid meat!! Nobody should be pressured into that stuff. I'm 16 and I'm not sexually active.

What Age Is the Right Age to Have Sex?

• Anytime, as long as you are in love and are safe.
  • Older than 14.
  • Older than 18.
  • Not before you're married.

He wanted me to have sex with him, but I'm not ready for sex. I'm only 13 but I really do like h...

InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
reply about 1 hour
sierra145
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"supernaturalblackcat" wrote:thanks for answering u have a good day/night too You're very welcome, and thank you. Unfortunately, I'm very tired, and I think I'm gonna go to sleep very soon. G'night :D
supernaturalblackcat
thanks for answering u have a good day/night too