Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It: She Steals All My Friends!

Loner asks: "There is a girl in my class and she is very posh and stuck up! I make a new friend and she ran over a stole her away from me ... And it leaves me friendless! What shall I do?" Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

RainbowPiggy490
RainbowPiggy490 wrote:
2014-01-23 16:05:39 -0800

I agree with Lariciouse!

report
Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-01-05 20:06:44 -0800

Tell her excuse me i was talking with my friend when were done i'll you talk to her and if she is still there just ignore her always tell the teacher oh and let your parents know they could have a conference with your teacher and the annoying girl that's bothering you with her parents STAY STONG

report
X Wolf X
X Wolf X wrote:
2012-12-26 15:26:06 -0800

Tell miss perfect goody goody what she actually doing and its annoying you

report
Lariciouse
Lariciouse wrote:
2012-12-12 08:54:07 -0800

I think a true friend is always there and can never be stolen or walk away from you!.. i think you should find a true friend, u know, the one who still hold you even when shez forcefully pulled! smile by the way, never say your friendless when there are a dozen ov us around for you!

report
xXeightsidedcircleXx
xXeightsidedcircleXx wrote:
2012-12-10 09:47:49 -0800

To "kill with kindness" is a good thing. Rather, I should say 'useful.' Also, if she tries to put you down, just act happy and ignore her. She'd just get upset that you're not giving her a reaction, and give up. Please talk to a teacher about this as well. Don't just mention it to the teacher, set up a time that both of you can discuss the matter. I hope this helped! smile

report
Ladybug1227
Ladybug1227 wrote:
2012-12-08 12:17:37 -0800

dang

report
Ladybug1227
Ladybug1227 wrote:
2012-12-08 12:15:07 -0800

why Confused

report
frikiya
frikiya wrote:
2012-12-08 11:45:32 -0800

If I were u I would sit down and talk to her other than that I can't tell what I would do

report
Dj's mix gal
Dj's mix gal wrote:
2012-12-04 18:20:09 -0800

hate ppl like that makes me soooooooo mad just wont to pull out all my hair love nice ppl

report
icenana
icenana wrote:
2012-12-04 17:48:10 -0800

omg same here there is this girl she is stilling my bff so then i am like ok so then i hang out with my crush we talk i blush Blush then the girl that stoll by bff pushes me out of the way and said hey whats up like nothing happened ugh help i HATE this and her
Frown Frown Frown Big Frown

report
kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-12-04 12:03:50 -0800

oops typo..i meant figting

report
kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-12-04 12:03:28 -0800

rightings not good...why r u listening to him? lolz...if u do fight make sure u get it on video lol

report
Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-12-04 12:02:40 -0800

i have a girl in my grade who thought she was all that she challenged me to a fight after school hehe wrong mistake i broke her arm and i thnk a rib and gave her a black eye

report
_SWEET_SWAG$$$$
_SWEET_SWAG$$$$ wrote:
2012-12-04 12:00:36 -0800

FIGHT!

report
Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-12-04 12:00:02 -0800

i'll punch her but people say fightings does no good

report
_SWEET_SWAG$$$$
_SWEET_SWAG$$$$ wrote:
2012-12-04 11:57:34 -0800

Cat fight!!

report
LoveAerielle♥
LoveAerielle♥ wrote:
2012-12-02 11:51:49 -0800

Lls , Youu Cant Steeal Friends , Just Sweerve Dha Chick.

report
surfer chicks12 12
surfer chicks12 12 wrote:
2012-11-29 04:22:50 -0800

had the same problem

report
;h e a r t l e s s .
;h e a r t l e s s . wrote:
2012-11-25 14:50:24 -0800

That's True .

report
-Garza♥
-Garza♥ wrote:
2012-11-25 14:03:22 -0800

There's NO SUCH THING has "Stealing Friends"
You either Make them, or Loose them..

report
back to story
F1010620648843

Are Your Friends Real?

  • For sure. My friends support me in everything I do.
  • My friends are great for giving me advice and then being there when I screw up.
  • My friends diss everything I like... sometimes I feel kinda alone.
  • I don't have any friends, just people I know from around school.

related stories

I have this girl in one of my classes and I know she likes me and she flirts with me, but she is ...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes