Comments

Dear Dish-It: She Steals All My Friends!

Loner asks: "There is a girl in my class and she is very posh and stuck up! I make a new friend and she ran over a stole her away from me ... And it leaves me friendless! What shall I do?" Back to Article

RainbowPiggy490
RainbowPiggy490 wrote:
2014-01-23 16:05:39 -0800

I agree with Lariciouse!

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-01-05 20:06:44 -0800

Tell her excuse me i was talking with my friend when were done i'll you talk to her and if she is still there just ignore her always tell the teacher oh and let your parents know they could have a conference with your teacher and the annoying girl that's bothering you with her parents STAY STONG

X Wolf X
X Wolf X wrote:
2012-12-26 15:26:06 -0800

Tell miss perfect goody goody what she actually doing and its annoying you

Lariciouse
Lariciouse wrote:
2012-12-12 08:54:07 -0800

I think a true friend is always there and can never be stolen or walk away from you!.. i think you should find a true friend, u know, the one who still hold you even when shez forcefully pulled! smile by the way, never say your friendless when there are a dozen ov us around for you!

xXeightsidedcircleXx
xXeightsidedcircleXx wrote:
2012-12-10 09:47:49 -0800

To "kill with kindness" is a good thing. Rather, I should say 'useful.' Also, if she tries to put you down, just act happy and ignore her. She'd just get upset that you're not giving her a reaction, and give up. Please talk to a teacher about this as well. Don't just mention it to the teacher, set up a time that both of you can discuss the matter. I hope this helped! smile

Ladybug1227
Ladybug1227 wrote:
2012-12-08 12:17:37 -0800

dang

Ladybug1227
Ladybug1227 wrote:
2012-12-08 12:15:07 -0800

why Confused

frikiya
frikiya wrote:
2012-12-08 11:45:32 -0800

If I were u I would sit down and talk to her other than that I can't tell what I would do

Dj's mix gal
Dj's mix gal wrote:
2012-12-04 18:20:09 -0800

hate ppl like that makes me soooooooo mad just wont to pull out all my hair love nice ppl

icenana
icenana wrote:
2012-12-04 17:48:10 -0800

omg same here there is this girl she is stilling my bff so then i am like ok so then i hang out with my crush we talk i blush Blush then the girl that stoll by bff pushes me out of the way and said hey whats up like nothing happened ugh help i HATE this and her
Frown Frown Frown Big Frown

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-12-04 12:03:50 -0800

oops typo..i meant figting

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-12-04 12:03:28 -0800

rightings not good...why r u listening to him? lolz...if u do fight make sure u get it on video lol

Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-12-04 12:02:40 -0800

i have a girl in my grade who thought she was all that she challenged me to a fight after school hehe wrong mistake i broke her arm and i thnk a rib and gave her a black eye

_SWEET_SWAG$$$$
_SWEET_SWAG$$$$ wrote:
2012-12-04 12:00:36 -0800

FIGHT!

Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-12-04 12:00:02 -0800

i'll punch her but people say fightings does no good

_SWEET_SWAG$$$$
_SWEET_SWAG$$$$ wrote:
2012-12-04 11:57:34 -0800

Cat fight!!

LoveAerielle♥
LoveAerielle♥ wrote:
2012-12-02 11:51:49 -0800

Lls , Youu Cant Steeal Friends , Just Sweerve Dha Chick.

surfer chicks12 12
surfer chicks12 12 wrote:
2012-11-29 04:22:50 -0800

had the same problem

;h e a r t l e s s .
;h e a r t l e s s . wrote:
2012-11-25 14:50:24 -0800

That's True .

-Garza♥_2234474
-Garza♥_2234474 wrote:
2012-11-25 14:03:22 -0800

There's NO SUCH THING has "Stealing Friends"
You either Make them, or Loose them..

F1010620648843

Are Your Friends Real?

• For sure. My friends support me in everything I do.
  • My friends are great for giving me advice and then being there when I screw up.
  • My friends diss everything I like... sometimes I feel kinda alone.
  • I don't have any friends, just people I know from around school.

I have this girl in one of my classes and I know she likes me and she flirts with me, but she is ...

Sakura-Usagi
This would be quite odd behaviour, especially if this is the first time he's done it. You should talk to someone, like your mom? Or report it to a child safety website?
AquaBubblez
If this contuines call KIDS HELP LINE right away, because that is not right. Adults should respect kids how they want you to treat them
jordand08
Hi so many of you know me, because I'm mostly trying to help others, but I just need help. I'll try to explain best I can. Okay, yestrday I came home from work, and went over to my neighbors. I wasn't in my room long enough for a minute until my dad came busting in, extemely mad, and um, #####. Not even explaining himself, he just went on a rampage and threw away a lot of my stuff, while I was in the shower. I've never seen his anger like this, not to me at least. And, I just don't know what to do, because I hate to admt it but I'm scared... So.. any suggestions? thanks.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Cyberbullying is just as serious as bullying offline. You should report them, block, and ignore. But if it's a continuous thing you should talk to an adult about it! It doesn't matter if you're on the other side of the world, there are many things law enforcement, even worldwide, can do to take steps in making sure it stops and doesn't happen to anyone else.
Jelly3