Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Hates My BF

worried asks: "If my boyfriend is acting weird because my mom don't like him and he knows it, what should I do!!" Back to Article

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-04-13 20:40:38 -0700

ILMDGRL: Yep, Half of the realationships are at school or someone that lives in your neighborhood. It's not safe to date online.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-04-13 20:40:13 -0700

My mom thinks my boyfriend is gay ._.

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL wrote:
2012-10-31 15:33:01 -0700

If U have tried everything just have most of a relationship in school

supahninja65
supahninja65 wrote:
2012-04-22 05:47:46 -0700

Lol

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 01:45:16 -0700

Your mom thinks for your best! she wants to keep you safe! just talk with her about that

..LovePink13..
..LovePink13.. wrote:
2012-01-11 09:40:20 -0800

this is werid and dum Indifferent

Amber 1998
Amber 1998 wrote:
2012-01-06 17:04:27 -0800

My mom and dad didn't like mine so I just broke up with I'm on New Years Eve he was mad Haha!

RickyEmo_1891173

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-01 17:02:36 -0800

because he cares

skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-01 17:01:15 -0800

I know but it makes me happy thats he's helping you :b

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-01 16:59:23 -0800

im only stopping because i love my boyfriend

skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-01 16:57:49 -0800

Hey, as long as yiu stop, it makes you lil sis proud smile

That_Blank_Space
That_Blank_Space wrote:
2012-01-01 16:55:20 -0800

@skylight225
lol

skylight225
skylight225 wrote:
2012-01-01 16:54:13 -0800

omg my mum hates my bf then again his mum hates me ahahahahaha

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-01 16:54:07 -0800

yeah so my parents dnt even come to mind anymorr ... My bf is making me stop smoking ... ugh its gonna be a challnege

Ambbiiee
Ambbiiee wrote:
2012-01-01 16:53:38 -0800

awww thats sooo khutte

sierra867
sierra867 wrote:
2012-01-01 16:52:41 -0800

my mom and dad do not know i have a bf i will not tell them

skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-01 16:52:41 -0800

thats true sis and u got awesome guy friends who lov both of us! :b even i do annoy them

Ever Get into a Fight With Your Mom?

• Yeah, me and my mom fight all the time.
  • I fight with my mom once in a while.
  • No, me and my mom get along really well.

My mom thinks I don't "talk to her enough." Is it wrong if I don't want to tell her every ...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: