Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Hates My BF

worried asks: "If my boyfriend is acting weird because my mom don't like him and he knows it, what should I do!!" Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-04-13 20:40:38 -0700

ILMDGRL: Yep, Half of the realationships are at school or someone that lives in your neighborhood. It's not safe to date online.

report
Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-04-13 20:40:13 -0700

My mom thinks my boyfriend is gay ._.

report
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL wrote:
2012-10-31 15:33:01 -0700

If U have tried everything just have most of a relationship in school

report
supahninja65
supahninja65 wrote:
2012-04-22 05:47:46 -0700

Lol

report
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 01:45:16 -0700

Your mom thinks for your best! she wants to keep you safe! just talk with her about that

report
..LovePink13..
..LovePink13.. wrote:
2012-01-11 09:40:20 -0800

this is werid and dum Indifferent

report
Amber 1998
Amber 1998 wrote:
2012-01-06 17:04:27 -0800

My mom and dad didn't like mine so I just broke up with I'm on New Years Eve he was mad Haha!

report
RickyEmo_1891173
RickyEmo_1891173 wrote:
2012-01-01 19:05:53 -0800

stupid!

report
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-01 17:06:12 -0800

Yeah

report
skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-01 17:04:48 -0800

well, duhh!

report
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-01 17:02:36 -0800

because he cares

report
skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-01 17:01:15 -0800

I know but it makes me happy thats he's helping you :b

report
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-01 16:59:23 -0800

im only stopping because i love my boyfriend

report
skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-01 16:57:49 -0800

Hey, as long as yiu stop, it makes you lil sis proud smile

report
That_Blank_Space
That_Blank_Space wrote:
2012-01-01 16:55:20 -0800

@skylight225
lol

report
skylight225
skylight225 wrote:
2012-01-01 16:54:13 -0800

omg my mum hates my bf then again his mum hates me ahahahahaha

report
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-01 16:54:07 -0800

yeah so my parents dnt even come to mind anymorr ... My bf is making me stop smoking ... ugh its gonna be a challnege

report
Ambbiiee
Ambbiiee wrote:
2012-01-01 16:53:38 -0800

awww thats sooo khutte

report
sierra867
sierra867 wrote:
2012-01-01 16:52:41 -0800

my mom and dad do not know i have a bf i will not tell them

report
skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-01 16:52:41 -0800

thats true sis and u got awesome guy friends who lov both of us! :b even i do annoy them

report
back to story
F1098404801609

Ever Get into a Fight With Your Mom?

  • Yeah, me and my mom fight all the time.
  • I fight with my mom once in a while.
  • No, me and my mom get along really well.

related stories

My mom thinks I don't "talk to her enough." Is it wrong if I don't want to tell her every ...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:You've known each other for SEVEN years and you haven't asked him if he likes you? Maybe you need to be the one to say something.   He does have a point.
reply about 5 hours
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
You've known each other for SEVEN years and you haven't asked him if he likes you? Maybe you need to be the one to say something.  
reply about 5 hours
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
I know for a fact that he loves you. Whether he is, in love with you is a different story. I don't know. You say he makes "flirtatious comments" which makes me curious. That's not something you really do with someone you think of as a sister. Teasing, maybe. Flirting, no. -sigh- It probably kills you for me to tell you this, but you might have to wait. He's right. "Don't rush into love. Take your time." Don't worry, if he does, he'll come around. He'll let you know. If not, you'll find the one who's right for you. It all just... takes time.  (I'd like to add more -to both posts, but it's dinner time. I'll be back later to finish)
reply about 5 hours
-Baydee
-Baydee posted in Family Issues:
.......Are you being serious or?
reply about 7 hours
Ann95
Ann95 posted in Family Issues:
and Yes and No  :p
reply about 8 hours