Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Hates My BF

worried asks: "If my boyfriend is acting weird because my mom don't like him and he knows it, what should I do!!" Back to Article

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-04-13 20:40:38 -0700

ILMDGRL: Yep, Half of the realationships are at school or someone that lives in your neighborhood. It's not safe to date online.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-04-13 20:40:13 -0700

My mom thinks my boyfriend is gay ._.

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL wrote:
2012-10-31 15:33:01 -0700

If U have tried everything just have most of a relationship in school

supahninja65
supahninja65 wrote:
2012-04-22 05:47:46 -0700

Lol

BellePrincessxoxoHoran
BellePrincessxoxoHoran wrote:
2012-04-20 01:45:16 -0700

Your mom thinks for your best! she wants to keep you safe! just talk with her about that

..LovePink13..
..LovePink13.. wrote:
2012-01-11 09:40:20 -0800

this is werid and dum Indifferent

Amber 1998
Amber 1998 wrote:
2012-01-06 17:04:27 -0800

My mom and dad didn't like mine so I just broke up with I'm on New Years Eve he was mad Haha!

RickyEmo_1891173

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-01 17:02:36 -0800

because he cares

skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-01 17:01:15 -0800

I know but it makes me happy thats he's helping you :b

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-01 16:59:23 -0800

im only stopping because i love my boyfriend

skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-01 16:57:49 -0800

Hey, as long as yiu stop, it makes you lil sis proud smile

That_Blank_Space
That_Blank_Space wrote:
2012-01-01 16:55:20 -0800

@skylight225
lol

skylight225
skylight225 wrote:
2012-01-01 16:54:13 -0800

omg my mum hates my bf then again his mum hates me ahahahahaha

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-01 16:54:07 -0800

yeah so my parents dnt even come to mind anymorr ... My bf is making me stop smoking ... ugh its gonna be a challnege

Ambbiiee
Ambbiiee wrote:
2012-01-01 16:53:38 -0800

awww thats sooo khutte

sierra867
sierra867 wrote:
2012-01-01 16:52:41 -0800

my mom and dad do not know i have a bf i will not tell them

skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-01 16:52:41 -0800

thats true sis and u got awesome guy friends who lov both of us! :b even i do annoy them

Ever Get into a Fight With Your Mom?

• Yeah, me and my mom fight all the time.
  • I fight with my mom once in a while.
  • No, me and my mom get along really well.

My mom thinks I don't "talk to her enough." Is it wrong if I don't want to tell her every ...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair