Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Hates My BF

worried asks: "If my boyfriend is acting weird because my mom don't like him and he knows it, what should I do!!" Back to Article

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-04-13 20:40:38 -0700

ILMDGRL: Yep, Half of the realationships are at school or someone that lives in your neighborhood. It's not safe to date online.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-04-13 20:40:13 -0700

My mom thinks my boyfriend is gay ._.

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL wrote:
2012-10-31 15:33:01 -0700

If U have tried everything just have most of a relationship in school

supahninja65
supahninja65 wrote:
2012-04-22 05:47:46 -0700

Lol

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 01:45:16 -0700

Your mom thinks for your best! she wants to keep you safe! just talk with her about that

..LovePink13..
..LovePink13.. wrote:
2012-01-11 09:40:20 -0800

this is werid and dum Indifferent

Amber 1998
Amber 1998 wrote:
2012-01-06 17:04:27 -0800

My mom and dad didn't like mine so I just broke up with I'm on New Years Eve he was mad Haha!

RickyEmo_1891173

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-01 17:02:36 -0800

because he cares

skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-01 17:01:15 -0800

I know but it makes me happy thats he's helping you :b

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-01 16:59:23 -0800

im only stopping because i love my boyfriend

skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-01 16:57:49 -0800

Hey, as long as yiu stop, it makes you lil sis proud smile

That_Blank_Space
That_Blank_Space wrote:
2012-01-01 16:55:20 -0800

@skylight225
lol

skylight225
skylight225 wrote:
2012-01-01 16:54:13 -0800

omg my mum hates my bf then again his mum hates me ahahahahaha

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-01 16:54:07 -0800

yeah so my parents dnt even come to mind anymorr ... My bf is making me stop smoking ... ugh its gonna be a challnege

Ambbiiee
Ambbiiee wrote:
2012-01-01 16:53:38 -0800

awww thats sooo khutte

sierra867
sierra867 wrote:
2012-01-01 16:52:41 -0800

my mom and dad do not know i have a bf i will not tell them

skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-01 16:52:41 -0800

thats true sis and u got awesome guy friends who lov both of us! :b even i do annoy them

Ever Get into a Fight With Your Mom?

• Yeah, me and my mom fight all the time.
  • I fight with my mom once in a while.
  • No, me and my mom get along really well.

My mom thinks I don't "talk to her enough." Is it wrong if I don't want to tell her every ...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)