Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Hates My BF

worried asks: "If my boyfriend is acting weird because my mom don't like him and he knows it, what should I do!!" Back to Article

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-04-13 20:40:38 -0700

ILMDGRL: Yep, Half of the realationships are at school or someone that lives in your neighborhood. It's not safe to date online.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-04-13 20:40:13 -0700

My mom thinks my boyfriend is gay ._.

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL wrote:
2012-10-31 15:33:01 -0700

If U have tried everything just have most of a relationship in school

supahninja65
supahninja65 wrote:
2012-04-22 05:47:46 -0700

Lol

BellePrincessxoxoHoran
BellePrincessxoxoHoran wrote:
2012-04-20 01:45:16 -0700

Your mom thinks for your best! she wants to keep you safe! just talk with her about that

..LovePink13..
..LovePink13.. wrote:
2012-01-11 09:40:20 -0800

this is werid and dum Indifferent

Amber 1998
Amber 1998 wrote:
2012-01-06 17:04:27 -0800

My mom and dad didn't like mine so I just broke up with I'm on New Years Eve he was mad Haha!

RickyEmo_1891173

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-01 17:02:36 -0800

because he cares

skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-01 17:01:15 -0800

I know but it makes me happy thats he's helping you :b

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-01 16:59:23 -0800

im only stopping because i love my boyfriend

skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-01 16:57:49 -0800

Hey, as long as yiu stop, it makes you lil sis proud smile

That_Blank_Space
That_Blank_Space wrote:
2012-01-01 16:55:20 -0800

@skylight225
lol

skylight225
skylight225 wrote:
2012-01-01 16:54:13 -0800

omg my mum hates my bf then again his mum hates me ahahahahaha

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-01 16:54:07 -0800

yeah so my parents dnt even come to mind anymorr ... My bf is making me stop smoking ... ugh its gonna be a challnege

Ambbiiee
Ambbiiee wrote:
2012-01-01 16:53:38 -0800

awww thats sooo khutte

sierra867
sierra867 wrote:
2012-01-01 16:52:41 -0800

my mom and dad do not know i have a bf i will not tell them

skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-01 16:52:41 -0800

thats true sis and u got awesome guy friends who lov both of us! :b even i do annoy them

Ever Get into a Fight With Your Mom?

• Yeah, me and my mom fight all the time.
  • I fight with my mom once in a while.
  • No, me and my mom get along really well.

My mom thinks I don't "talk to her enough." Is it wrong if I don't want to tell her every ...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion