Comments

Dear Dish-It, Do I Play Them All?

I kissed this guy and now... I like him! But, his boys are so fine, I'm starting to love them too. Should I play them all? Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 05:47:29 -0700

No. 0.o

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-20 19:56:40 -0700

Ni don't care

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-09-20 18:19:34 -0700

That's so mean that you would even think to play all those guys like that.

SweetChic17
SweetChic17 wrote:
2013-09-03 17:05:22 -0700

I know what you mean because my ex- asked me out and then the next day he's with some other girl. Really? I ask. You were my best friend. Now I like this boy named Danny but I'm afraid to tell my best friend.

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-20 14:57:53 -0700

dont be the playa and its not nice and how would you feel if it was done on you and you really liked the person. no.

snoopy430
snoopy430 wrote:
2013-07-13 11:41:44 -0700

lol

_Takumim_
_Takumim_ wrote:
2013-06-04 01:50:33 -0700

Frustrated

cixime
cixime wrote:
2012-12-26 08:50:52 -0800

dont play with people its just not nice. of u like all of them talk to them and really find out more about them, then you can chose which one u like and ask him out, simple really!!
JUST DONT PLAY WITH PEOPLE! BE KIND Angel

LoveKing
LoveKing wrote:
2012-07-27 00:50:50 -0700

lol in dis article she asked"should she play dem all" wth ppl these days smh

Crazypie1st
Crazypie1st wrote:
2012-07-24 12:21:08 -0700

U have got too learn to be nicer! Ur just plain ole' rude!

neonrosey123
neonrosey123 wrote:
2012-07-24 11:26:32 -0700

My name is Jessica and I don't think u want to play them all because once they found u r dating all of them then would never talk 2 u anymore. Nxt ur friends aren't going to talk 2 u. Once u date three boys there going 2 find out sometimes then everyone knows then nxt questions, cyberbullying,rumore,fights,arguing. I don't think u should play all of them. Find a guy u have alot in common with. If he asks u out u say yes. Or if u wanna ask him out give it a shot. Just don't play boys.

neonrosey123

His_Freak(; wrote:
2012-07-21 18:29:10 -0700

Booo=D

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-21 18:26:00 -0700

Bye guys im gonna off the form luv ya guys Love

Lil_Freak....Mindless
Lil_Freak....Mindless wrote:
2012-07-21 18:24:58 -0700

Gurrl, Go To Sleep
Youu Is Drunkk
Lol

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 18:23:27 -0700

OKAYY SIS I LOVE U BYEE GOTTA SLEEP

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 18:21:49 -0700

BBBYYYYYEEEEEE DNT TLK TO ME NOMORE I GOTTA GO TO SLEEP N GET THIZ OVA WIT TLK TO YALL LALKTAAAA HAASDCFG

Long Distance Relationships - Yes or No?

• If he/she doesn't go to my school, or live on my block, it's too much effort.
  • It depends on the distance - a few hours away is no biggie.
  • Distance doesn't matter if it's true love!

I'm a big flirt and I like this boy in the 8th grade. He sees me flirting with boys everyday and ...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)