Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Do I Play Them All?

I kissed this guy and now... I like him! But, his boys are so fine, I'm starting to love them too. Should I play them all? Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 05:47:29 -0700

No. 0.o

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-20 19:56:40 -0700

Ni don't care

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-09-20 18:19:34 -0700

That's so mean that you would even think to play all those guys like that.

SweetChic17
SweetChic17 wrote:
2013-09-03 17:05:22 -0700

I know what you mean because my ex- asked me out and then the next day he's with some other girl. Really? I ask. You were my best friend. Now I like this boy named Danny but I'm afraid to tell my best friend.

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-20 14:57:53 -0700

dont be the playa and its not nice and how would you feel if it was done on you and you really liked the person. no.

snoopy430
snoopy430 wrote:
2013-07-13 11:41:44 -0700

lol

_Takumim_
_Takumim_ wrote:
2013-06-04 01:50:33 -0700

Frustrated

cixime
cixime wrote:
2012-12-26 08:50:52 -0800

dont play with people its just not nice. of u like all of them talk to them and really find out more about them, then you can chose which one u like and ask him out, simple really!!
JUST DONT PLAY WITH PEOPLE! BE KIND Angel

LoveKing
LoveKing wrote:
2012-07-27 00:50:50 -0700

lol in dis article she asked"should she play dem all" wth ppl these days smh

Crazypie1st
Crazypie1st wrote:
2012-07-24 12:21:08 -0700

U have got too learn to be nicer! Ur just plain ole' rude!

neonrosey123
neonrosey123 wrote:
2012-07-24 11:26:32 -0700

My name is Jessica and I don't think u want to play them all because once they found u r dating all of them then would never talk 2 u anymore. Nxt ur friends aren't going to talk 2 u. Once u date three boys there going 2 find out sometimes then everyone knows then nxt questions, cyberbullying,rumore,fights,arguing. I don't think u should play all of them. Find a guy u have alot in common with. If he asks u out u say yes. Or if u wanna ask him out give it a shot. Just don't play boys.

neonrosey123

His_Freak(; wrote:
2012-07-21 18:29:10 -0700

Booo=D

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-21 18:26:00 -0700

Bye guys im gonna off the form luv ya guys Love

Lil_Freak....Mindless
Lil_Freak....Mindless wrote:
2012-07-21 18:24:58 -0700

Gurrl, Go To Sleep
Youu Is Drunkk
Lol

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 18:23:27 -0700

OKAYY SIS I LOVE U BYEE GOTTA SLEEP

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 18:21:49 -0700

BBBYYYYYEEEEEE DNT TLK TO ME NOMORE I GOTTA GO TO SLEEP N GET THIZ OVA WIT TLK TO YALL LALKTAAAA HAASDCFG

Long Distance Relationships - Yes or No?

• If he/she doesn't go to my school, or live on my block, it's too much effort.
  • It depends on the distance - a few hours away is no biggie.
  • Distance doesn't matter if it's true love!

I'm a big flirt and I like this boy in the 8th grade. He sees me flirting with boys everyday and ...

lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.
peace16