Comments

Dear Dish-It, Do I Play Them All?

I kissed this guy and now... I like him! But, his boys are so fine, I'm starting to love them too. Should I play them all? Back to Article

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 18:21:08 -0700

OK I DONT WANT U COME TO MII HOUZ WAIT I HERE UR FCKN VOICE WTF GOING UP IN DIZ JOINT

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 18:20:17 -0700

NAWLL YOU BETTA OR IMA COME OVER THERE AND MAKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 18:20:04 -0700

NAWLL YOU BETTA OR IMA COME OVER THERE AND MAKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!1

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-21 18:19:05 -0700

Good night luv ya sister don't let the bad boys/bugs get yasmile

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 18:18:42 -0700

I AINT STAYN SLEEP THT LONG BRO END OF DISSCUSSIION HAHA BBYE I WAKE UP IN 20 MINZ OR 30 HAHA

Cali_KiddSooFresh

Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 18:15:25 -0700

I LIKE BEER SUMTIMEZZ HHAHA BYE B BAK N EXACTLY 20 MINS HAHAHA

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 18:15:14 -0700

CUZZ YOU DRUNKKK AND TALKING CRAZYYY SOO GOTTA SLEEPA AND TALK TO US LATER!!!!!!!!

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 18:15:02 -0700

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 18:14:33 -0700

OK SINCE UI MY BRO I GOTTA LISTENNN TO YHU I JUST GO TO SLEEP 4 20 MINS N THTS IT OKAII????

Lil_Freak....Mindless

Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 18:13:22 -0700

Y I GOTTA SLEEP N NIOT YALL

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-21 18:13:10 -0700

And no lotta love we Anit fighting just letting ya know

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 18:12:49 -0700

BRII BRII GOTTA SLEEP NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Long Distance Relationships - Yes or No?

• If he/she doesn't go to my school, or live on my block, it's too much effort.
  • It depends on the distance - a few hours away is no biggie.
  • Distance doesn't matter if it's true love!

I'm a big flirt and I like this boy in the 8th grade. He sees me flirting with boys everyday and ...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: