Comments

Dear Dish-It, Do I Play Them All?

I kissed this guy and now... I like him! But, his boys are so fine, I'm starting to love them too. Should I play them all? Back to Article

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 18:12:41 -0700

BRII BRII GOTTA SLEEP NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 18:12:36 -0700

I DRUNK A DXCK HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 18:12:22 -0700

Lil_Freak....Mindless yeahh she is smh

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 18:12:05 -0700

Y I GOTTA GOO TO SLEEP IZ IT SLLEEPN TIKE

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-21 18:11:40 -0700

Bri what did you drank to day????????

lottalove

Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 18:10:30 -0700

NO IM NOT

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 18:10:13 -0700

NAWLL NAWLL BRII GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!!

Lil_Freak....Mindless
Lil_Freak....Mindless wrote:
2012-07-21 18:10:02 -0700

@Cali I Believe Soooo

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-21 18:09:54 -0700

Aww thx ya too and Cali and lil freak and marrissa

Cali_KiddSooFresh

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-21 18:08:30 -0700

@Brii Brii Whatss Upp Withh Yhuu Lollss

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 18:08:20 -0700

YAAAAAAAAA BXTCHEZ WHERE DID KENYA GO GFGHSGJDBVDHFBGN SHE DA BEST UP IN DIZ JOINT FGHSHYUHYUHYUHYU

Kenya weezzy baby

2012-07-21 18:07:14 -0700

Shortcake030 SMH OKAYY BRII

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 18:07:14 -0700

Y DO YALLT HINK I DRUNK H AHAB GAGHFYK

Long Distance Relationships - Yes or No?

• If he/she doesn't go to my school, or live on my block, it's too much effort.
  • It depends on the distance - a few hours away is no biggie.
  • Distance doesn't matter if it's true love!