Comments

Dear Dish-It, Do I Play Them All?

I kissed this guy and now... I like him! But, his boys are so fine, I'm starting to love them too. Should I play them all? Back to Article

Shortcake030

Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-21 17:57:16 -0700

Lol ikr

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 17:57:06 -0700

I DONT GIVE A FCK LLOL I AINT TRYNA STRT SHXT BUT IF SOMEBODY MESS WIT ME U BEST BELIEVE IMA JUMP UP IN DIS DAMN COMPUTER LOLZ

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 17:56:31 -0700

Shortcake030 lol sis whats wrong with you!?!?!?

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-21 17:55:30 -0700

We can't start anymore .... Sorry....

Shortcake030

Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 17:53:41 -0700

IM FCKN FINISH DRINKN A LIM A MRITA WTF YAL;L SRTN TODAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-21 17:53:10 -0700

Lol and k I won't..will ya guys ever eat wet dog food cause I'm watching the chills channel and this girl shes gotta to eat wet dog food

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 17:52:18 -0700

LOL YEAHHH IT WAS

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 17:50:40 -0700

DONT START PLEASE YOU GONNA GET US LOCK OUT OF OUR ACCOUNTS

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-21 17:50:34 -0700

But yeasday was funny thoe

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 17:50:21 -0700

Kenya weezzy baby CHILL LOLLS

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-21 17:49:01 -0700

Rissa Hyfr lol and Cali I'm gonba start tonight

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 17:47:59 -0700

yall betta not try to get into it again

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 17:47:33 -0700

OHH i was about to fall asleep for a minute but i was like f** it i cant do it

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-21 17:46:21 -0700

Chilling and talking junk lmfao Wbu Tongue Out

Long Distance Relationships - Yes or No?

• If he/she doesn't go to my school, or live on my block, it's too much effort.
  • It depends on the distance - a few hours away is no biggie.
  • Distance doesn't matter if it's true love!