Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Made Us Break Up

Last year me and my BF had to break up cuz of letters my sister found that me and my BF wrote to each other. It's been a year now and I still can't stop thinking about him! What should I do? Back to Article

fireme
fireme wrote:
2014-04-29 08:20:36 -0700

my dad told me if i get a bf he will break his leg since then i have been going out in secret

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-11 15:50:11 -0800

whats going on here

riahredd
riahredd wrote:
2013-08-11 08:03:54 -0700

Beware!!! Because most of the dads dont like their daughters boyfriends. Lmao

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2013-07-16 08:41:18 -0700

I aint got no comments lmao..

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-07-13 15:30:42 -0700

I am the 100th liker
O.O

AlexSoGorgeous
AlexSoGorgeous wrote:
2013-07-06 01:40:33 -0700

u get bullied in when ever my brother be talkin them somthing

tiredofemgirls
tiredofemgirls wrote:
2013-07-06 00:15:09 -0700

parents can freak u ouy

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-06 00:14:32 -0700

i hate it when that happens. chocolatepurple.

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-07-06 00:12:40 -0700

my ex josh mum made him break up with me but i get bullied for being "sut" but i wasn't the one who broke up with him Frustrated

Yuki74123
Yuki74123 wrote:
2013-07-05 22:59:50 -0700

omg that happen to me once but it was a long time ago and i got over it my parents were right tho even if i did'nt want to believe it

cjm101
cjm101 wrote:
2013-07-05 22:41:46 -0700

i hate it when they do that

mexicanchick73
mexicanchick73 wrote:
2013-07-05 22:17:29 -0700

i went through the same thing ! but later i realized that you and your parents trust is way more important that you and a boy .

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-05 22:16:24 -0700

Nice article but who wrote about the 12 year old dating the 15 dude? That I don't believe..

sandrajo
sandrajo wrote:
2012-12-29 10:11:00 -0800

my parents seriously know better than to mess with my personal life

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2012-12-28 15:41:58 -0800

My parents couldnt do that to me NEVER.

Kristy17
Kristy17 wrote:
2012-11-29 11:32:30 -0800

My parents have done that too, My Bf, Chris is
this amazing hot 9 year old like me. My mum says after I dyed my hair purple and got involved in
dating I'm suddenly punk. Frustrated

Niahhswaqqedowtt
Niahhswaqqedowtt wrote:
2012-08-28 15:04:54 -0700

Lol

smilezcute
smilezcute wrote:
2012-08-28 15:02:13 -0700

Lmaoo !!

Niahhswaqqedowtt
Niahhswaqqedowtt wrote:
2012-08-28 15:01:08 -0700

Yeaa I Do Lol (Martin && Gina)

smilezcute
smilezcute wrote:
2012-08-28 14:56:29 -0700

Yeaa . Wenn Yhuu Saay TRUE LOVE Yhuu Meaan TRUE LOVE !!

185-3.3

Would You Sneak Around?

• Yeah, I date behind my parent's backs all the time!
  • I would never get involved with someone unless my parents were ok with it.
  • I don't date cuz my parents say I'm not old enough.
  • If I really liked someone, I would lie to my parents about seeing him/her.