Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 25 April Fools' Day Pranks: 15-11

We’re halfway through the Top 25 April Fools’ jokes for you to use on April 1st. Back to Article

Hazel-girl
Hazel-girl wrote:
2013-11-26 18:25:34 -0800

I love playing tricks with my friends.

jump456
jump456 wrote:
2013-10-03 03:53:03 -0700

playing pranks with friends is awesome

flam_in_and_out_2425240
flam_in_and_out_2425240 wrote:
2013-08-23 10:44:18 -0700

-.- Kids pranks!! Throw some paint on someone! Say April fools and run for your life!!!!

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-08-16 15:15:58 -0700

Ha ha. Playing pranks is awesome.

AzainMe
AzainMe wrote:
2013-08-14 20:25:35 -0700

Wow I really needed these cuz the pranks me and my friend were thinking about.. We'd get charged lol

kellidion

Rawrr_its_mee_2527021 wrote:
2013-07-27 05:05:32 -0700

Haha

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-18 06:55:45 -0700

i do it on petpet park all the time. we call it a glitch
on petpet park.

loveuniverse12
loveuniverse12 wrote:
2013-07-09 22:00:22 -0700

the salty toothbrush

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-07 15:05:15 -0700

April Fool's is not funny especially when your really easy to prank like I am.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-07 13:14:10 -0700

The sky is falling one is the easiest prank

Evea
Evea wrote:
2013-07-07 10:21:07 -0700

I hate April Fools. Indifferent

Emajanay
Emajanay wrote:
2013-06-01 13:54:29 -0700

wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowwowowoowowowowowowowowowowowowowo

Curly_Girly
Curly_Girly wrote:
2013-05-14 12:43:10 -0700

These aren't really that good.

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-06 12:08:50 -0700

Parents do the worst jokes LOL

Selenasweety

cool

Remmie
Remmie wrote:
2013-03-30 21:48:15 -0700

Ok?

Poll

Do You Play April Fools' Jokes?

• Yeah, I love to fool people every year!
  • Sometimes.
  • Never - I don't think April Fools' jokes are funny.
  • I might try something this year.

Micro_afd micro
It’s April Fools’ Day! Are you ready for a little tasteful humiliation? Well how about just a lit...
Micro_afd micro
It’s the Top 25 April Fools’ Jokes and the pranks are getting really funny as we slide into the T...
Micro_aprilfools-feature
April Fools is right around the corner and it's always fun to get someone a surprise whether you ...
Micro_aprilfools-article
Are you looking forward to April Fools’ Day? The bad news is that you could be on the butt end of...
Micro_practical-joke-micro
April Fools Day is just around the corner so Kidzworld has brought you some of the coolest tricks...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.