Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 25 April Fools' Day Pranks: 15-11

We’re halfway through the Top 25 April Fools’ jokes for you to use on April 1st. Back to Article

Im2hot4yew18

ccwoodle wrote:
2011-10-13 14:22:36 -0700

lol i love practical jokes Big Grin

avonda
avonda wrote:
2011-04-03 01:03:09 -0700

lame the does all ready hahahahahahahahaahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dancer chick

Aja wrote:
2011-04-01 08:49:56 -0700

u like ustin biber

Aja
Aja wrote:
2011-04-01 08:48:21 -0700

i love it they were hillilarioous

AliceFellDownnn
AliceFellDownnn wrote:
2011-04-01 07:03:32 -0700

I like them all.

Serenaskye10
Serenaskye10 wrote:
2011-04-01 05:51:19 -0700

i put ketchup in a toothpaste tube i drew on my little sisters face and put salt in the sugar jar

teddybear10
teddybear10 wrote:
2011-04-01 03:56:28 -0700

i put juice and pasta in my mums coffie so she put salt in my dinner. YUCK

ilovevanilla

~xoxo_mz.gucci wrote:
2011-03-31 11:31:29 -0700

wow thats lamee

nugget321
nugget321 wrote:
2011-03-31 05:13:16 -0700

those things that you sit on that fart are lol to me lol lol lol lol lol lol Big Grin

buggerred_1578850
buggerred_1578850 wrote:
2011-03-30 14:33:09 -0700

imma do the toothpaste cause my family hates salt lol
Big Grin

joeman10
joeman10 wrote:
2011-03-29 04:21:31 -0700

In 2 days my sister is going to be doing a paper by Diapers (not gonna say last name) smile

fuzzlez1
fuzzlez1 wrote:
2011-03-28 15:48:48 -0700

I Will Do The Sky Thingy And Toothpaste!

random ninja xD
random ninja xD wrote:
2011-03-28 15:47:01 -0700

And The " Look At The Sky" Thingy Too.

random ninja xD
random ninja xD wrote:
2011-03-28 15:45:52 -0700

I Will Do The Tooth Brush Thingy *Evil Laugh* On Mah Brother And Sister (Maybe Even Mum And Dad)

Poll

Do You Play April Fools' Jokes?

• Yeah, I love to fool people every year!
  • Sometimes.
  • Never - I don't think April Fools' jokes are funny.
  • I might try something this year.

Micro_afd micro
It’s April Fools’ Day! Are you ready for a little tasteful humiliation? Well how about just a lit...
Micro_afd micro
It’s the Top 25 April Fools’ Jokes and the pranks are getting really funny as we slide into the T...
Micro_aprilfools-feature
April Fools is right around the corner and it's always fun to get someone a surprise whether you ...
Micro_aprilfools-article
Are you looking forward to April Fools’ Day? The bad news is that you could be on the butt end of...
Micro_practical-joke-micro
April Fools Day is just around the corner so Kidzworld has brought you some of the coolest tricks...

Random in the forums

Demix
Demix posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. I actually don't have a number 6 atm but I did in my previous account. In real life my ONLY friends are dudes, funnily enough. XD
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Jennifer Lawrence)   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Wear a necklace of rope, Side by side with me. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Oooooooooohhhh oooooh
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you recite the preamble to the Constitution of the US?
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you name all the states and capitols of the USA.
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
never love somebody for the sake of it.don't love someone until you know who they really are.
reply about 1 hour