Comments

Top 25 April Fools' Day Pranks: 15-11

We’re halfway through the Top 25 April Fools’ jokes for you to use on April 1st. Back to Article

oreo262
oreo262 wrote:
2011-03-28 13:06:09 -0700

lol i whould do the tooth paste to

fuzzlez1
fuzzlez1 wrote:
2011-03-28 13:05:05 -0700

I Will Do The Toothpaste 1 On My Annoying BROTHER Hes *Whisper(Stoopid)*

LAZYGIRL12
LAZYGIRL12 wrote:
2011-03-28 13:00:17 -0700

I WOULD USE THE SALTY TOOTHPASTE

oreo262
oreo262 wrote:
2011-03-28 12:58:05 -0700

lol wich one should u use idk

fuzzlez1

Footballplayer#40goteam wrote:
2011-03-28 11:06:26 -0700

ha lol boring

GoGurl246
GoGurl246 wrote:
2011-03-28 10:30:14 -0700

Ima use the toothbrush one bcuz the street one is weird i dnt want peps to think im crazyy !Ctfuu Wink

missk07
missk07 wrote:
2011-03-28 10:30:14 -0700

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS.YOU WILL BE
KISSED ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY BY THE
ONE YOU LOVE.NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS SO DON'T STOP
THIS IS REALLY FREAKY!!!!!!!!
1)say your name 10 times
......2)say your mom's name 5 times
3)say your crushes name 3 times
4)paste this on 4 other quizzes.if you
do this your crush will kiss you on the
nearest friday.if you don't do this after
reading this you will get bad luck
send this to 4 other quizzes in 143 minutes
when your done press F6

Clarabelle
Clarabelle wrote:
2011-03-28 10:18:49 -0700

I can't wait to see the look on my brother's face when he uncovers that his toothbrush is salty! Big Grin

justine beiber
justine beiber wrote:
2011-03-28 09:05:44 -0700

Awsome I think I will use the toothbrush trick on April 1 for april fools

Destinyyy.
Destinyyy. wrote:
2011-03-28 07:54:36 -0700

Me and my twin always switch clothes and go to each others classes! haha smile

johnsbabe
johnsbabe wrote:
2011-03-28 07:54:32 -0700

Personality this Is Lame Tricks

rihanna221
rihanna221 wrote:
2011-03-28 06:36:55 -0700

lol

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2011-03-28 06:16:19 -0700

hahaha these are hysterical!
Love the Microsoft word one and the salt on the tooth brush!

GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2011-03-28 06:10:06 -0700

Great ideas!
I'm a twin, so I think this is gonna be good! ;D

luzu1
luzu1 wrote:
2011-03-28 05:43:26 -0700

so cool thx
for the ideas!
I might do the salty toothbrush.

bieber belieber
bieber belieber wrote:
2011-03-28 05:22:03 -0700

im defo doing the salty toothbrush!!

2good2beavoided
2good2beavoided wrote:
2011-03-26 04:26:03 -0700

thants funnty

Poll

Do You Play April Fools' Jokes?

• Yeah, I love to fool people every year!
  • Sometimes.
  • Never - I don't think April Fools' jokes are funny.
  • I might try something this year.

Micro_afd micro
It’s April Fools’ Day! Are you ready for a little tasteful humiliation? Well how about just a lit...
Micro_afd micro
It’s the Top 25 April Fools’ Jokes and the pranks are getting really funny as we slide into the T...
Micro_aprilfools-feature
April Fools is right around the corner and it's always fun to get someone a surprise whether you ...
Micro_aprilfools-article
Are you looking forward to April Fools’ Day? The bad news is that you could be on the butt end of...
Micro_practical-joke-micro
April Fools Day is just around the corner so Kidzworld has brought you some of the coolest tricks...

Random in the forums

jiansapphire
ONE DIRECTION !! :D
heyitsalex
mY bestie  angel (heyitsangel) shes the only friend i got friend her shes awsome epic amazeing bright faithfull hopefull careing loving best thing i got to be best friends with her :) :) :) ♡♥♡ anngel  your always gonna be my bff right? :)(:
BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz posted in Electronics:
Our whole life depends on electronics. Without living with them is now like living without drinking water which is absolutely impossible.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Electronics:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: you know that we could throw studies at each other all day. Good luck, considering the consensus of those doctors and psychologists is against you.  "AlphaT" wrote: Lots of people who spend large amounts of time on The Internet do so to escape social anxiety. That is why MANY people who feel like social outcasts, or are anxious in a social setting, resort to social networking. You're saying that people who don't socialize / don't want to socialize / can't socialize have found a way where they can comfortably socialize with others through social networking and somehow that is a bad thing. Truly these are the end times I'm just going to post this and then not reply to you again because I already know how it would go.   You have given me two individual people in the first study, and five in the second. I'm not following how this is a consensus of anything. The HomeNet 1 study was inconclusive, it didn't exactly account for the people's different uses for Internet use. HomeNet 2 even validates my claim. They found that heavier internet use leads to a decline in face to face social interaction. But again, this test was before Internet networking became what it is today, along with every single study you have mentioned. I have found some good studies out there, but not anything that I wouldn't have to pay 30 bucks for or whatever. I never said that The Internet makes people lonely, I stated that the Internet is where lonely people go to find false solace. And that, is unhealthy. I'm just going to post this and then not reply to you again because I already know how it would go. OMG You're a psychic? What's my future?
reply about 1 hour
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Electronics:
"AlphaT" wrote:you know that we could throw studies at each other all day. Good luck, considering the consensus of those doctors and psychologists is against you.  "AlphaT" wrote:Lots of people who spend large amounts of time on The Internet do so to escape social anxiety. That is why MANY people who feel like social outcasts, or are anxious in a social setting, resort to social networking. You're saying that people who don't socialize / don't want to socialize / can't socialize have found a way where they can comfortably socialize with others through social networking and somehow that is a bad thing. Truly these are the end times I'm just going to post this and then not reply to you again because I already know how it would go. People are not passively affected by technology, but actively shape its use and influence (Fischer 1992, Hughes & Hans 2001). The Internet has unique, even transformational qualities as a communication channel, including relative anonymity and the ability to easily link with others who have similar interests, values, and beliefs. Research has found that the relative anonymity aspect encourages self-expression, and the relative absence of physical and nonverbal interaction cues (e.g., attractiveness) facilitates the formation of relationships on other, deeper bases such as shared values and beliefs. At the same time, however, these “limited bandwidth” features of Internet communication also tend to leave a lot unsaid and unspecified, and open to inference and interpretation. Not surprisingly, then, one’s own desires and goals regarding the people with whom one interacts have been found to make a dramatic difference in the assumptions and attributions one makes within that informational void. Despite past media headlines to the contrary, the Internet does not make its users depressed or lonely, and it does not seem to be a threat to community life---quite the opposite, in fact. If anything, the Internet, mainly through #-####, has facilitated communication and thus close ties between family and friends, especially those too far away to visit in person on a regular basis. The Internet can be fertile territory for the information of new relationships as well, especially those based on shared values and interests as opposed to attractiveness and physical appearance as is the norm in the off-line world (see Hatfield & Sprecher 1986). And in any event, when these Internet-formed relationships get close enough (i.e., when sufficient trust has been established), people tend to bring them into their "real world"---that is, the traditional face-to-face and telephone interaction sphere. This means nearly all of the typical person's close friends will be in touch with them in "real life"---on the phone or in person--- and not so much over the Internet, which gives the lie to the media stereotype of the Internet as drawing people away from their "real-life" friends.