Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Turn Your Drawings Into Personalized Plush! Shidonni One-of-a-Kind

Shidonni One-of-a-Kind are custom-made plush toys you design! Shidonni World is a virtual world where you can draw your own characters, care for and play with them, and watch as they animate to life on your computer and, if you like, as a plush toy! Back to Article

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-08-20 08:13:15 -0700

sound cool

joeman10
joeman10 wrote:
2011-06-03 04:34:03 -0700

You can actually get people to pay YOU to draw stuff.

CuteMusicGrl
CuteMusicGrl wrote:
2010-08-19 13:11:10 -0700

It's a really great idea, but it's expensive. But, you must excuse them, they need a way to get money, and they are getting it from some people.

Mz_girlygirl
Mz_girlygirl wrote:
2010-06-02 04:49:18 -0700

Man thats tight

mitmit
mitmit wrote:
2010-04-12 18:20:56 -0700

u hav to download something and i dont like dat. me upset now. xx.

babi cakes
babi cakes wrote:
2010-04-08 01:44:36 -0700

same here homegurl who wants to pay all that money for that lil thang

ChibiPachi
ChibiPachi wrote:
2010-04-06 02:58:29 -0700

i want one but to bad they cost to much because it would be my first toy for my cartoons

omgiluvmybffs
omgiluvmybffs wrote:
2010-04-04 13:42:48 -0700

thats really cool, but way too expensive for a stinkin stuffed toy

dare devil125
dare devil125 wrote:
2010-04-01 11:55:41 -0700

awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

rosella47
rosella47 wrote:
2010-04-01 08:35:05 -0700

this sounds kool

my dad is nice
my dad is nice wrote:
2010-03-31 00:26:02 -0700

THIES GAME

Kon_140x100_w

What's Up With This Stuffed Lion?

• That's Rukia - she put her soul into it after Ichigo absorbed her powers.
  • It's a Hollow that wants to be good!
  • It's a temporary soul that animates Ichigo's body when he's in Shinigami form.
  • It's haunted by the spirit of Ichigo's dad!

Shawnimals is a character design studio that makes whimsical, often hilarious characters, complet...
Four new Livworld dolls - Daniela, Alexis, Sophie and Katie - offer girls a fun way to play, wit...
Sure, the 2008 Beijing Olympics are a celebration of amateur sports at their finest, but they're ...

Games in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Board Games:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "TearsInTheRain" wrote: Chess. Different types of pieces and the game hasn't been solved.  Nice. Who's your favorite chess player? I like Anatoly Karpov.   Karpov is ok. #1 is Capablanca, #2 is Botvinnik, #3 is Tal  Ah well, you obviously know a bit more than I do. :)
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Board Games:
"AlphaT" wrote: "TearsInTheRain" wrote: Chess. Different types of pieces and the game hasn't been solved.  Nice. Who's your favorite chess player? I like Anatoly Karpov.   Karpov is ok. #1 is Capablanca Botvinnik, #2 is Botvinnik Capablanca, #3 is Tal
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Board Games:
"TearsInTheRain" wrote:Chess. Different types of pieces and the game hasn't been solved.  Nice. Who's your favorite chess player? I like Anatoly Karpov.
xPrincessPikachux
I know, but you can say the name such as "I just got this game from GameStop." THAT'S what I meant. If you can do it in comments, why can't you do it here?
KarateJ